Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332814 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #560 on: January 25, 2012, 12:04:45 am »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

MY GOD. DID YOU NOT READ THE FREAKING FIRST POST?

The shut down is to force people to come on here and read this, because from know on, if you are caught buttswinging you won't just get a warning and a day ban or something, where you just have to wait out your ban and come back, hopefully learnt your lesson, but they never do, so we are now PERMABANNING. What does that mean? Well, it means you will be banned for a ridiculously long time, and unable to EVER come back on teh game. No warning or chance to learn your lesson from now on, enough is enough and you will be ELIMINATED.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

derrec

« Reply #561 on: January 25, 2012, 12:07:13 am »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

The shut down is to force people to come on here and read this, because from know on, if you are caught buttswinging you won't just get a warning and a day ban or something, where you just have to wait out your ban and come back, hopefully learnt your lesson, but they never do, so we are now PERMABANNING. What does that mean? Well, it means you will be banned for a ridiculously long time, and unable to EVER come back on teh game. No warning or chance to learn your lesson from now on, enough is enough and you will be ELIMINATED.
We got that. It still solves no problem, trolls know that their behavior isn't allowed. Again, 1-Team Troll, 0-FH management.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: January 25, 2012, 12:07:21 am »
This is why I believe the dances need to be modified or replaced with something more... appropriate, for lack of a better word.

Hopefully there's a way to implement an IP ban in the game--it would probably be the best solution for dealing with these kinds of people. :/
Head banging, head swinging, and butt shaking are inappropriate? What word do you live in? If I recall there is even a song that goes 'Shake your bootay, shake your bootay...'. So, how are the dances inappropriate?

The dances aren't the thing {I believe} Their trying to say is inappropiate. It's the way their used. You know, the raping and such. I can say I don't want the dances removed, as I do like to join dance lines with my other FH buddies in my maps on occassion.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #563 on: January 25, 2012, 12:10:35 am »

We got that. It still solves no problem, trolls know that their behavior isn't allowed. Again, 1-Team Troll, 0-FH management.
So how does trolls never coming back solve no problems? Tell me, what is the actual issue here? Because so far you just seem to think that the fact that trolls know they are doing wrong means they win. That's all I get from you. I would also like to point out that the poster of the comment I quoted DID think that the server down was what we were using to stop the trolls.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:13:06 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:17 am »

This warning wasn't meant for trolls. The FH staff knows that trolls don't gave a flying wolf about rules. These warnings are for NORMAL users. To let people under 18 know that without parental permission they put themselves at risk, and to let normal people who simply like to joke around that this is no longer a little Mod and mouse game, we're serious.

We know trolls don't listen, this is fair warning to the regular users. Remember, not everyone who plays is a troll. Is it not fair to inform EVERYONE of the new rules?

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: January 25, 2012, 12:11:50 am »

Funny thing here.. I decide to go and buttswing and get perm banned I can do something easily to get back on.. Make a new acc :O.. If you ip ban me.. I can change my ip easily or simply go over to my friends house and make a new acc.. There is no possible way to teach a troll a lesson.. They will always have ways to get past the rules..

I am not a troll I am just pointing out a huge mistake in this

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: January 25, 2012, 12:13:32 am »
HEY! LISTEN!

Guys, I do believe this is to share our opinions.
I don't really care if you or I am/are a staff member or not,
but how about we do us all a favor and get along?

Some safe ranting and opinion, if you please.
I know that what Razmirz stated aren't up for debate,
but if we're gonna rant, can we do it without offense?

Thank you.
Sorry if I got off topic, or did anything against the rules here,
 I just think this needed to be said.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:15:25 am by WarriorMoo »
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: January 25, 2012, 12:14:28 am »
And after reading ur last post Sameth.. Im wondering somehting.. So you shut down the server for a week so ppl can read some rules?

derrec

« Reply #568 on: January 25, 2012, 12:15:25 am »

So how does trolls never coming back solve no problems? Tell me, what is the actual issue here? Because so far you just seem to think that the fact that trolls know they are doing wrong means they win. That's all I get from you. I would also like to point out that the poster of the comment I quoted DID think that the server down was what we were using to stop the trolls.
Oh no, that's not my point. The point of being a troll is to annoy people. What's more annoying than this?

And again, you're making an attack on something that doesn't exist. Taking down the game for a week Isn't going to stop trolls from coming on the game, IP banning them (and that other thing She mentioned) will.

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: January 25, 2012, 12:16:36 am »

Kyu, your saying even if we're totally away from other users and doing a buttswing, we will be banned?