Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332795 times)

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2012, 12:16:42 am »
Either way im getting bored of ranting about something I cannot change.. Seeya guys im gonna go watch Adventure Time :D:D:D:D:D

derrec

« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2012, 12:17:40 am »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

MY GOD. DID YOU NOT READ THE FREAKING FIRST POST?

The shut down is to force people to come on here and read this, because from know on, if you are caught buttswinging you won't just get a warning and a day ban or something, where you just have to wait out your ban and come back, hopefully learnt your lesson, but they never do, so we are now PERMABANNING. What does that mean? Well, it means you will be banned for a ridiculously long time, and unable to EVER come back on teh game. No warning or chance to learn your lesson from now on, enough is enough and you will be ELIMINATED.
We got that. It still solves no problem, trolls know that their behavior isn't allowed. Again, 1-Team Troll, 0-FH management.

This warning wasn't meant for trolls. The FH staff knows that trolls don't gave a flying wolf about rules. These warnings are for NORMAL users. To let people under 18 know that without parental permission they put themselves at risk, and to let normal people who simply like to joke around that this is no longer a little Mod and mouse game, we're serious.

We know trolls don't listen, this is fair warning to the regular users. Remember, not everyone who plays is a troll. Is it not fair to inform EVERYONE of the new rules?
As I said, use the game starter they rarely upgrade to inform people. And you're saying that trolls are the ones who do all of these things, yet we're telling regular players to not be trolls? Solves nothing.

derrec

« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2012, 12:19:18 am »
Either way im getting bored of ranting about something I cannot change.. Seeya guys im gonna go watch Adventure Time :D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, same here. Take care anyone, and sorry if I spilled any bad blood over you all being retarded. Peace.

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2012, 12:19:26 am »

This warning wasn't meant for trolls. The FH staff knows that trolls don't gave a flying wolf about rules. These warnings are for NORMAL users. To let people under 18 know that without parental permission they put themselves at risk, and to let normal people who simply like to joke around that this is no longer a little Mod and mouse game, we're serious.

We know trolls don't listen, this is fair warning to the regular users. Remember, not everyone who plays is a troll. Is it not fair to inform EVERYONE of the new rules?

Sorry for butting in, I mentioned this on the DA page, but... Yes, I know this is serious, but couldn't we have found other ways to inform everyone then by shutting down the game and hoping they would come to the forums or DA? Some people may not even think to visit these places. I only came here because I was confused about the "shut down" time. I forgot UTC and EST time was different :P

Anyway, what I was getting at. Couldn't we have just posted warnings or something on the login screen instead of shutting down the game? I'd say about half of the players won't even be checking the forums, but everyone has to go through the login screen to play the game. Wouldn't it have been easier on everyone to have posted warnings there? It would save FeralHeart from lawsuit easily, because you would have the warning posted. It'd be like the FBI warnings on movies, ya know?

Offline Aunyx

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2012, 12:19:57 am »
And after reading ur last post Sameth.. Im wondering somehting.. So you shut down the server for a week so ppl can read some rules?
they shut it down so people read this forum post to know that there are now no warnings for "raping".

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: January 25, 2012, 12:20:33 am »
Tom Von.. No point in arguing about whats going on.. These guys are not gonna listen to anyones opinions even if we are right.. I say we just say screw it and watch the "so called great plan" come together..

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: January 25, 2012, 12:21:15 am »
HA~! Tom apparently became tired of us tards. Funny~

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #577 on: January 25, 2012, 12:22:05 am »
This is kind of hilarious how ppl are reacting about this shut down.. How is closing the server gonna teach the trolls a lesson? Its just gonna annoy all of us who actually play it for fun where the trolls are now happy because they managed to shut down a game.. If your too stupid to just sit back and let them rape you then get over it.. There is these 2 special words that can fix all of your problems... Block them.. Its fast, its easy, and it wont cause all of this stupid bullcrap to happen.. Admins.. You cannot remove the rapists you never will be able to just accept that.. I personally know I will be "cyber raped" at least 3 times when I log back onto FH when they open.. Its going to happen and I couldnt care the slightest bit.. Parents stop whining over your computer and actually do something if u gotta problem with this "cyber rape" thing.

The shut down is to force people to come on here and read this, because from know on, if you are caught buttswinging you won't just get a warning and a day ban or something, where you just have to wait out your ban and come back, hopefully learnt your lesson, but they never do, so we are now PERMABANNING. What does that mean? Well, it means you will be banned for a ridiculously long time, and unable to EVER come back on teh game. No warning or chance to learn your lesson from now on, enough is enough and you will be ELIMINATED.

Funny thing here.. I decide to go and buttswing and get perm banned I can do something easily to get back on.. Make a new acc :O.. If you ip ban me.. I can change my ip easily or simply go over to my friends house and make a new acc.. There is no possible way to teach a troll a lesson.. They will always have ways to get past the rules..

I am not a troll I am just pointing out a huge mistake in this

Read the bottom of the first post. Razmirz is NOT afraid to ruin ordinary users fun by eliminating entire groups of IP's so trolls may never get back on if they are found out. Simple. And I'm sure idiot trolls also don't want to live at their friends house just to troll, because when they go home they would still be banned, they would be banned again, and I don't know how many friends would let a troll get them banned, or let a troll download a game that they don't play, and spend  their days on it over at their friends house.

And one thing, ALL BANS ARE IP BANS. Otherwise they would be useless.

We got that. It still solves no problem, trolls know that their behavior isn't allowed. Again, 1-Team Troll, 0-FH management.

As I said, use the game starter they rarely upgrade to inform people. And you're saying that trolls are the ones who do all of these things, yet we're telling regular players to not be trolls? Solves nothing.

We are not telling regular users not to be trolls, some use teh buttswing as RP when they mate, some see it and don't understand it is wrong and do it themselves, and some think it is a joke. We are giving warning to these people, who don't fully understand that it is wrong and giving them ONE final chance to stop. Trolls will never stop, we know that, but we should at least let those who don't know it's wrong know before we start dishing out huge bans.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Dezu

• View Profile
« Reply #578 on: January 25, 2012, 12:22:45 am »
And after reading ur last post Sameth.. Im wondering somehting.. So you shut down the server for a week so ppl can read some rules?
they shut it down so people read this forum post to know that there are now no warnings for "raping".

So they shut down a full server where many ppl go onto to chat with friends.. (might I add which has a giant login page where there is ALOT of space to put this warning) Just to read rules.. This message could have been brought out over 1000 different ways but they decided to just say screw it and shut it down

Offline Leneka

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 25, 2012, 12:23:01 am »

Ummmmm, just to let all of you who say this isnt about the trolls know, THIS HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TROLLS. (<-- only capsed cuz its in quick reply) None of this would have happened if the trolls hadnt gone so darn far.