Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332824 times)

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #610 on: January 25, 2012, 12:53:59 am »
feral heart is doing this for the good of their loyal and epicsause people, except for the trollerz shame on thems D: if they knew the rules every one would have the bestestestestestestestestests fun ever.

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

JazzForLife

« Reply #611 on: January 25, 2012, 12:56:32 am »
Please remember this thread was to inform you, not to start a civil war between users. Don't use offensive language. And this is not a free pass to bash staff or other members, even if you're doing it subtly. Just play nice, debate friendly, or this thread is going to get annoying to the many people who just want to share opinions, not dodge from harsh comments.

Offline zephheart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • i want to save wolves because i love them
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 25, 2012, 12:57:12 am »
i think this is good for the so called ''trolls'' i like the game but do u think u could add some things like neckleses and helments and other things like that it would be cool and i would volenteer to be a MOD plz  ;) ;D

CrimCanis

« Reply #613 on: January 25, 2012, 12:57:28 am »
The filter not allowed? We had one on teh forum and people assumed it meant they were ALLOWED to swear. Giving them a way AROUND things just gives them the impression they are allowed.

And we are unable to change the game. Only KovuLKD can, and he rarely comes on here to see what the issues are, he doesn't really bother with that stuff. So unless you are willing to wait a year or so for him to notice this is going on, we had better do something ourselves, and this is it.

If you only block the actual words and not the variations as well then, yes, I can see why it would become an issue. Said words and said variations should be filtered. I'm not saying the filter should be as horrible as Wolf Quest's, which is unbelievable bad, it just needs to filter a handful of select words. I honestly can't imagine anything but positive for the game if such a thing was implemented.

It seems my frustration then (and possibly as well as many other's) is directed at Kovu's lack of control over his own game. Again, I am glad you guys are doing something. I might not wholeheartedly agree and I understand that it can be very frustrating trying to manage the game without the necessary tools but I am glad you guys are trying. If it has come to this measure of extremes to manage it though, I don't really see FH lasting for very long unless Kovu finally decides to give the game into hands that want the game to work and grow. A body cannot live without its head.

I wish the best for FH. I really do.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 25, 2012, 12:57:46 am »
This is getting way too serious and ugly,
This needs to be a locked post :/

This is people openly voicing their opinions. Opinions are good to some, and bad to others. This is the only post we have to rant and claim our beliefs on this where it'll actually be seen.
I understand, but at 60+ pages, people's opinions (for the most part) aren't being read, things repeated etc. The point is across that the rules have changed. Now it's bickering.

I'm reading this, and my opinions are variying, same as some other members. Take a quick look at the top of this page, see those members? Some others are reading all these 'opinions and rants' too. I care to read what others have to say.

Offline Aunyx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • You're doing it wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: January 25, 2012, 01:01:01 am »

This is people openly voicing their opinions. Opinions are good to some, and bad to others. This is the only post we have to rant and claim our beliefs on this where it'll actually be seen.
I understand, but at 60+ pages, people's opinions (for the most part) aren't being read, things repeated etc. The point is across that the rules have changed. Now it's bickering.

I'm reading this, and my opinions are variying, same as some other members. Take a quick look at the top of this page, see those members? Some others are reading all these 'opinions and rants' too. I care to read what others have to say.
I as well care what others are saying. But the mods are not going to read every post, which i don't expect them to. Although we can complain and suggest what we want to see in the game,  in the end it's up to them. But seeing a lot of off topic posts in this thread just to be annoying and add to the drama does not help the situation.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: January 25, 2012, 01:03:12 am »
In my personal opinion, this thread should stay open...otherwise it will flood over into other places. People should be able to ask questions and state opinions in this thread, which is meant for them. It is evident the staff is here reading everything, I myself have gone through all the pages. If we don't keep this open, then where are people going to go with their questions?

The MODS care about your concerns people! Every concern you post is considered, and put into the equation! We can't be expected to NOT miss something, sometimes even a brand new user can help us with solutions. It would be unfair to muzzle the voices of the people we are trying to help.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 25, 2012, 01:07:56 am »

I as well care what others are saying. But the mods are not going to read every post, which i don't expect them to. Although we can complain and suggest what we want to see in the game,  in the end it's up to them. But seeing a lot of off topic posts in this thread just to be annoying and add to the drama does not help the situation.

As long as some of these posts mean something, should this really be locked? I don't think so. I'm quite interested in this post right now~

Offline rockinval93

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 25, 2012, 01:09:02 am »
I'm glad this is finally happening. Take your time. I hope that the trolls will stop and let people RP in peace.

X_FireBreeze_X

« Reply #619 on: January 25, 2012, 01:08:54 am »
I agree with on of the users. There DOES need to be more appropriate dance moves. Most of them do look like 'rape' moves O-o