Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332822 times)

RoyalBlackMage

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #640 on: January 25, 2012, 02:52:08 am »
I think the entire ASN thing is abit to harsh Raz, so, since I use Suddenlink and it's internet wifi it provides with us.. And someone else happens to use the same thing, and you ASN ban because of them, i'll get stuck without playing it? Seems abit harsh, you could loose a entire thing of players if you ask me.. BUT, that's my opinion so yeah, just my opinion, please dont rage at me anyone about this. It's just something me and my friend are wondering about.

I also believe ASN bans are rather unfair, but then again I don't think I will be doing anything to earn myself a ban anyway.

___

I do have a question though.

If one person that uses the same IP address gets banned, do all the people that use the same IP address get banned.
Example: A brother and sister have the same IP address, and the sister gets banned. Will this affect the brother?

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
« Reply #641 on: January 25, 2012, 03:00:00 am »
I am quickly getting annoyed by the constant ranting of some people. This has been said a lot of times by people on this thread, we can survie one week! What upsets me even more is people complaining to the mods here on this thread, causing more work. Do you think they want to constantly keep watching this thread to sort out your arguing and complaining back and forth? They are all people just like us, not maricle workers. I reccomend taking a deep breath and looking back into the real worth, there is more to life than a online game. One week couldn't hurt anyone, anyways I am sure that there are other things to do in life. Correct?
I would also like to bring attention to something I posted on my DA last night.
"So as you all know, FeralHeart's server is offline for an entire week. Of course I have no problem with this, I can catch up on requests, do some schoolwork, and best of all; get outside! I am glad that the team of FeralHeart has taken the server down, there are some nasty people on this game who just don't get it that its wrong. I hope that this action will get into their mind that they are being immature and a pig. It upsets me that there are so many bad people on this game that ruin the fun experience for the good people in the game. What really upsets me is on the notification thread, people who cause the problem are posting that they agree that this is the right way to go. I sat there reading every comment and I was like, "Half of these people are the problems. Don't kiss up to the staff saying, thank you! You are the problem people!" These were the exact words that came from my mouth as I read it...... Why must people be such hypocrits? Thank you to the people who are mature, well collected, and anything but these trolls. I hate to be complaining to my fellow friends here on DA, but I thought this must be heard. Thank you all for taking the time for reading this, and most of all, thank you FeralHeart staff for trying to put a stop to this!"

Although most of this has nothing to to with some of the more 'mature' members of FeralHeart, I thought this should have been brought up. I do not wish for this to start yet another riot, so please don't argue me on this, I don't like arguing.
Thank you.

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline Betrayal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Visit Me
« Reply #642 on: January 25, 2012, 03:01:17 am »
This is actually scaring me, Why would they do this ._. Makes no sense....the kid was on a game they shouldn't have been on in the first place. Oi vey
ℬℯℯ

Offline baltosaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: January 25, 2012, 03:05:59 am »
I am quickly getting annoyed by the constant ranting of some people. This has been said a lot of times by people on this thread, we can survie one week! What upsets me even more is people complaining to the mods here on this thread, causing more work. Do you think they want to constantly keep watching this thread to sort out your arguing and complaining back and forth? They are all people just like us, not maricle workers. I reccomend taking a deep breath and looking back into the real worth, there is more to life than a online game. One week couldn't hurt anyone, anyways I am sure that there are other things to do in life. Correct?
I would also like to bring attention to something I posted on my DA last night.
"So as you all know, FeralHeart's server is offline for an entire week. Of course I have no problem with this, I can catch up on requests, do some schoolwork, and best of all; get outside! I am glad that the team of FeralHeart has taken the server down, there are some nasty people on this game who just don't get it that its wrong. I hope that this action will get into their mind that they are being immature and a pig. It upsets me that there are so many bad people on this game that ruin the fun experience for the good people in the game. What really upsets me is on the notification thread, people who cause the problem are posting that they agree that this is the right way to go. I sat there reading every comment and I was like, "Half of these people are the problems. Don't kiss up to the staff saying, thank you! You are the problem people!" These were the exact words that came from my mouth as I read it...... Why must people be such hypocrits? Thank you to the people who are mature, well collected, and anything but these trolls. I hate to be complaining to my fellow friends here on DA, but I thought this must be heard. Thank you all for taking the time for reading this, and most of all, thank you FeralHeart staff for trying to put a stop to this!"

Although most of this has nothing to to with some of the more 'mature' members of FeralHeart, I thought this should have been brought up. I do not wish for this to start yet another riot, so please don't argue me on this, I don't like arguing.
Thank you.

-.-
We weren't "ranting". we were asking questions. >.>
I just misunderstood and thought they meant you have to be 18 years or older to play now. >_>

Offline Balto

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HEY, IT'S FLAMMIE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: January 25, 2012, 03:08:48 am »
I have returned but I'm not returning to FeralHeart until the first of February.  So I'll see you guys after the  1 week mayhem.  ~Flammie~

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: January 25, 2012, 03:09:03 am »
@baltosaa
I am sorry for the confussion, but I am not specificly talking to any one person. The people I am talking about could have post on any of the pages on this thread, I am just talking about the overall people. :3

Offline baltosaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 25, 2012, 03:10:51 am »
oh.
Sorry!
just looked like you meant me to.

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 25, 2012, 03:13:23 am »
No, sorry. ^^

Offline THROAT

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 25, 2012, 03:13:41 am »
Plug gets pulled for a week and rage ensues for almost 70 pages of forum thread.

And that's just day one.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:19:29 am by THROAT »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #649 on: January 25, 2012, 03:19:53 am »
I think the entire ASN thing is abit to harsh Raz, so, since I use Suddenlink and it's internet wifi it provides with us.. And someone else happens to use the same thing, and you ASN ban because of them, i'll get stuck without playing it? Seems abit harsh, you could loose a entire thing of players if you ask me.. BUT, that's my opinion so yeah, just my opinion, please dont rage at me anyone about this. It's just something me and my friend are wondering about.

I also believe ASN bans are rather unfair, but then again I don't think I will be doing anything to earn myself a ban anyway.

___

I do have a question though.

If one person that uses the same IP address gets banned, do all the people that use the same IP address get banned.
Example: A brother and sister have the same IP address, and the sister gets banned. Will this affect the brother?

Yes, if one person on a IP gets banned, then all people on the IP do. That is the way IP bans have always worked.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho