Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

RoyalBlackMage

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #650 on: January 25, 2012, 03:25:26 am »
I think the entire ASN thing is abit to harsh Raz, so, since I use Suddenlink and it's internet wifi it provides with us.. And someone else happens to use the same thing, and you ASN ban because of them, i'll get stuck without playing it? Seems abit harsh, you could loose a entire thing of players if you ask me.. BUT, that's my opinion so yeah, just my opinion, please dont rage at me anyone about this. It's just something me and my friend are wondering about.

I also believe ASN bans are rather unfair, but then again I don't think I will be doing anything to earn myself a ban anyway.

___

I do have a question though.

If one person that uses the same IP address gets banned, do all the people that use the same IP address get banned.
Example: A brother and sister have the same IP address, and the sister gets banned. Will this affect the brother?

Yes, if one person on a IP gets banned, then all people on the IP do. That is the way IP bans have always worked.

That seems unfair. Guess I will just have to keep the others that use my IP from getting banned.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 25, 2012, 03:26:35 am »
-off topic-
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:28:56 am by Ringo »

Offline blackyball22

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 25, 2012, 03:28:44 am »
I've got to say. It's gonna be hard doing all my work and no FeralHeart. Well, your right. We deserve it. But I kinda wish It could pick out only the people who really did do that. But, I've never heard mods talking before. What color chat do they have? But still, No FeralHeart. What am I going to do? I mean, everything else is horrible!:(

*sighs* And I didn't do anything...
I have a question... We have to have a guardians permission to be able to acess our FeralHeart game after the Disconnection of the game for a week?

Anyways,  blackyball22 ....Out :'(

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 25, 2012, 03:35:08 am »
I've got to say. It's gonna be hard doing all my work and no FeralHeart. Well, your right. We deserve it. But I kinda wish It could pick out only the people who really did do that. But, I've never heard mods talking before. What color chat do they have? But still, No FeralHeart. What am I going to do? I mean, everything else is horrible!:(

*sighs* And I didn't do anything...
I have a question... We have to have a guardians permission to be able to acess our FeralHeart game after the Disconnection of the game for a week?

Anyways,  blackyball22 ....Out :'(

I don't understand what you mean?

No, nobody is punishing anybody. FH is down to promote the new rules.

and yes, after FH returns, all users under 18 must have parental permission to play.

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 25, 2012, 03:55:54 am »
Finally, no more "rape"! Maybe now (or when we go back ingame) people will respect and not abuse the privilege of have the buttswing action. It wasn't put there for rape, it is a dance |3
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline BlushingWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 25, 2012, 04:01:56 am »
I've actually haven't seen any of the "rape" stuff happening, but there is a problem with trolls and stuff or random people bothering you when you're together with friends. For example a group of loins came up on me and a friend and started bothering us and threatening us to leave. It was a real shame to be harassed in such a nice place too. Either way, I also got banned while doing a particularly different RP with a friend, and I wasn't trying to do anything to be harmful either, but I guess it comes down to watching what you say? :/
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 04:04:52 am by Christian »

Offline darkscourge

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 25, 2012, 04:10:54 am »
I think it would be great to have Everyone on different servers. As in, Different servers for each age group. The only concern i have about my suggestion is that some people will fake their age. So, solution? Under 13 should have a chat that would not give away their age, name or adress of any sort. Please take my request. If not, I will not be affected. An age group of 10 and under, An age group from 11 to 13, An age group for 14 to 17, an age group for ages 18 to 20, an age group for 21 and up. Just a seggestion. It might help with the problem. Thank You!

P.S. I agree with the week ban, but it kinda stinks.

SHUT UP!!!

« Reply #657 on: January 25, 2012, 04:13:36 am »
yeah, i hated them so I just went to another place but ....im bummed its down for a week if it wasnt for the gross people...i would have been on  right now .... cuz im bored and i wanna see my bffl ...ever   :(

Offline baltosaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 25, 2012, 04:13:51 am »
Brianna@ If that happened, I would never be able too meet with one of my friends again. D:
no offence but.....bad idea.

Offline Nights_Shadow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 25, 2012, 04:18:22 am »
Banning an entire ASN is quite harsh and unfair to the many good FeralHeart players who happen to use the same ASN, and in all honestly, trolls who intend to purposely ruin the game for everyone may use that to their advantage, and that's not going to stop trolls who just don't care if they permanently ruin the game for anyone else. :/ I don't see that going well if that ends up being the case...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 04:20:51 am by Tiffany »
"Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works."
-Carl Sagan