Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

Kyno

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #660 on: January 25, 2012, 04:24:56 am »
Don't play FH for three months, can't load the game up today, find out patch is needed. Download patch, find out there are wings and items. Can't load game. Find out FH just went down for a week ten hours ago.

Sads are had.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 25, 2012, 04:34:08 am »
I'm glad to see there is something actually being done and I fully support this decision besides it will give me time to think up a new species. :)

Offline Jadesparx2222

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: January 25, 2012, 04:42:54 am »
I'd just like to know, is there some kind of form on FH my parents would have to sign? If not, how do the people under the age of 18 play Feral-Heart if they aren't allowed to play at that age? Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

bunnyears

« Reply #663 on: January 25, 2012, 04:47:48 am »
I think we should be able to hunt in feral heart, i know it has nothing to do with this, but I'm just putting it out there. and I've been "raped" so many times! especially by lions 0_o   so I'm glad this is being done, but Feral Heart shouldn't be down for a WEEK. i can't live without it :/, you need to change that. and whats the new update thing, what can you now do? IM so curious it aint even funny x-x. CAN WE HUNT???!!!! :D

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: January 25, 2012, 04:58:02 am »
I'd just like to know, is there some kind of form on FH my parents would have to sign? If not, how do the people under the age of 18 play Feral-Heart if they aren't allowed to play at that age? Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

No form. Please just ask your parent to look at this site and tell you if it is okay or not. It isn't like we can make you do it, but we advise you do so for your online safety :)

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 25, 2012, 06:00:34 am »
YES. finaly something is being done.

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #666 on: January 25, 2012, 06:01:49 am »
I have a guy called "Jack the Raper" but I don't use him i went to delete him but i had to do something, so when FH comes back online I'll be deleting him, or attleaste changing his name. He was acctualy suposed to be "Jack the Riper" but the word came to my mined and i unexpectidly made him Jack the Raper. Can't wait for the stricked rules, I'm sick of seeing people miss behaiving on the game. Can't WAIT!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:54:05 am by ace22 »

Offline HumorQueen

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: January 25, 2012, 07:05:52 am »
i hope feralheart server gets online fast again

Offline FoxXIII

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Queen hath spoken
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 25, 2012, 07:36:33 am »
Hoo hoo hoo, excellent! It's good to see the matter's bein' taken more seriously now :3

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to use this week to try and beat my FH addiction~

tigerzrule!

« Reply #669 on: January 25, 2012, 07:45:29 am »
Bunnyears... GOOD POINT! i am stuck running after chars that have made themselves look like a deer or a rabbit and i acctually want to hunt real things, also -sobs- can you PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE make it five days?
I CAN NOT I REPEAT NOT! live without (whispers)-my precios!!!!- Feral Heart for SEVEN DAYS!

lol i crack myself up...