Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332801 times)

Offline Feral Lex

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #670 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:05 am »
so 4 those under 18, what do we have to do to show we have parental permission?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: January 25, 2012, 08:33:44 am »

Nothing... It's a trust system. We ask that you do this so if your parents look over you shoulder while you are playing and say, " What the HECK is this?" they don't start getting all up in the staff's grill. The reason you ask them is out of respect for the rules, FH staff, and your parents. It is also to keep our younger users safe.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #672 on: January 25, 2012, 09:08:59 am »

Nothing... It's a trust system. We ask that you do this so if your parents look over you shoulder while you are playing and say, " What the HECK is this?" they don't start getting all up in the staff's grill. The reason you ask them is out of respect for the rules, FH staff, and your parents. It is also to keep our younger users safe.

I asked my parents the moment I saw IT and I asked them about FH too. They think that since I'm nearly 12 I can stay away from immature and inappropriate things that those stupid trolls do. It is very babyish and stupid. If you wanna troll please do so in a private map with some friends. Just not in public where everyone will start hating you and you look like an idiot. I'm not trying to be mean, but it is mainly the trolls fault FH is shut down, I can wait. But so will the trolls.

Offline Lara5000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: January 25, 2012, 10:42:33 am »
the "rape" thing really took out of control and its good that you did this altough i will miss fh for a week -is an addict- but atleast i can finish my map in peace xD

tigerzrule!

« Reply #674 on: January 25, 2012, 11:17:03 am »
IM POSTING ON 2ND PAGE SO YOU CAN SEE THIS(sorry about the caps its the only way i can get attension around here) BLOCKING IS MUCH EASIER THAN REPORTING SOMEONE! i blocked a guy that was a hyena and he was threatening to eat the cubs (ppht coward if you could die in Fh id sooo kill him) anyway i just blocked him and it was(        ) exatly! NOTHING! ahh best decision of my life so far... :)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: January 25, 2012, 11:34:44 am »
Totally agree with everything.My mum always say's "Any funny business going on in those games?" I say yeah and show her all the rude stuff.She says, "Is there not any blocks for swear words?" I say no.I also think this should be done.People always swear now days. LasVagas x
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:36:33 am by Victoria »

Dooooooooood.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: January 25, 2012, 11:40:12 am »
Ive heard when you use the block button the person you have blocked is gone from your screen but you are not blocked from their screen. After that person is blocked you will not see them and maybe you would be lying on the ground or butt swinging, that person could either be underneath you or buttswinging over you and you could possibly be reported for being involved in that.

I found out this somewhere in the Discussion or Ideas board on the forum.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #677 on: January 25, 2012, 11:41:29 am »
IM POSTING ON 2ND PAGE SO YOU CAN SEE THIS(sorry about the caps its the only way i can get attension around here) BLOCKING IS MUCH EASIER THAN REPORTING SOMEONE! i blocked a guy that was a hyena and he was threatening to eat the cubs (ppht coward if you could die in Fh id sooo kill him) anyway i just blocked him and it was(        ) exatly! NOTHING! ahh best decision of my life so far... :)

Ah yes, then the idiots are still playing, still swearing and raping, and still causing havoc, all because you are too lazy to report them. If we just block, then nothing is actually changing. Then FH still gets all the blame for their behaviour ingame and your refusal to just report them so we can get rid of them forever. Blocking is nice in teh short term, but those people are STILL on the game, harrassing others.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #678 on: January 25, 2012, 11:47:38 am »
IM POSTING ON 2ND PAGE SO YOU CAN SEE THIS(sorry about the caps its the only way i can get attension around here) BLOCKING IS MUCH EASIER THAN REPORTING SOMEONE! i blocked a guy that was a hyena and he was threatening to eat the cubs (ppht coward if you could die in Fh id sooo kill him) anyway i just blocked him and it was(        ) exatly! NOTHING! ahh best decision of my life so far... :)

Ah yes, then the idiots are still playing, still swearing and raping, and still causing havoc, all because you are too lazy to report them. If we just block, then nothing is actually changing. Then FH still gets all the blame for their behaviour ingame and your refusal to just report them so we can get rid of them forever. Blocking is nice in teh short term, but those people are STILL on the game, harrassing others.
Kyugima said it all, you might think that blocking is easy and solves the problem but it wont. There are a few people in FeralHeart who don't like blocking people, I personally belong to that group. Why can't you just report the trolls and avoid other players blocking them?

Signature by Delay. <3

Mangamanray

« Reply #679 on: January 25, 2012, 11:54:41 am »
Did this start recently? Because before this i was still unable to access the site saying "failed connection to the front server"