Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332796 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #680 on: January 25, 2012, 11:57:26 am »
This started a few days ago.

Signature by Delay. <3

Muzic

« Reply #681 on: January 25, 2012, 12:47:28 pm »
I think it would be great to have Everyone on different servers. As in, Different servers for each age group. The only concern i have about my suggestion is that some people will fake their age. So, solution? Under 13 should have a chat that would not give away their age, name or adress of any sort. Please take my request. If not, I will not be affected. An age group of 10 and under, An age group from 11 to 13, An age group for 14 to 17, an age group for ages 18 to 20, an age group for 21 and up. Just a seggestion. It might help with the problem. Thank You!

P.S. I agree with the week ban, but it kinda stinks.

I honestly do not agree with this. No offense to you or anyone who found this suggestion a good one, but I would be against this. I myself am only 13, and I find myself to be a literate and a bit skilled role player. Now, literate and realistic role players tend to be a higher age, and if this would be accepted, I would be stuck down somewhere with little to none literate role players, while all the amazing ones are in their own chat group. Eventually I would get bored with finding no one with skills, and I would cease my gameplay on FeralHeart. Which, mind you, is a negative effect for the creators. I can assure you, many underage, literate role players may not continue to play FeralHeart, therefore losing some of your member count on the game.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #682 on: January 25, 2012, 01:11:32 pm »
About time.

I think it would be great to have Everyone on different servers. As in, Different servers for each age group. The only concern i have about my suggestion is that some people will fake their age. So, solution? Under 13 should have a chat that would not give away their age, name or adress of any sort. Please take my request. If not, I will not be affected. An age group of 10 and under, An age group from 11 to 13, An age group for 14 to 17, an age group for ages 18 to 20, an age group for 21 and up. Just a seggestion. It might help with the problem. Thank You!

P.S. I agree with the week ban, but it kinda stinks.

I honestly do not agree with this. No offense to you or anyone who found this suggestion a good one, but I would be against this. I myself am only 13, and I find myself to be a literate and a bit skilled role player. Now, literate and realistic role players tend to be a higher age, and if this would be accepted, I would be stuck down somewhere with little to none literate role players, while all the amazing ones are in their own chat group. Eventually I would get bored with finding no one with skills, and I would cease my gameplay on FeralHeart. Which, mind you, is a negative effect for the creators. I can assure you, many underage, literate role players may not continue to play FeralHeart, therefore losing some of your member count on the game.

Muzic I think you will have to look at another 13 year olds point of view rather than just yours, I for one are younger than 13 but I do get my mother to check this site and game (Annoying I know). Anywho, I do agree with you Muzic, separating age groups would basiclly slot you with your own age group which would be extremely annoying and hard to program.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline iLove FH

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: January 25, 2012, 01:22:51 pm »
 :-\  i'll miss FH :'( and that's a good idea cuz they are just killing and raping and much more but 7 days without FH :'(

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:41 pm »
I know this had to be done for the betterment of the game, but how does it really make any sense to punish those of us who are not rule breakers? Those of us that use private maps have quite the avid RP going and are literate/rule followers. Why close the server to people that are on private maps? Regardless, this won't change any minds anyway and at least the rapists are being, well... Raped.

(Just a quick edit) I also know for a fact that you had only Fluorite down for the longest time doing repairs and what-not. Why was this measure not applicable this time? Close everything but Lonely Cave and the Cape and then keep mods stationed at the cape looking for trolls. It's just a suggestion, not a demand mind you. Though I don't agree with the full-out block, I'm not going to question the words of the mods.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:42:34 pm by Kacey »

Offline Amee

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: January 25, 2012, 01:48:59 pm »
:-\  i'll miss FH :'( and that's a good idea cuz they are just killing and raping and much more but 7 days without FH :'(
The killing isn't stated as a problem, that's called roleplaying. If you don't like roleplaying, don't roleplay, just wander the game randomly doing nothing, or make maps. If you don't like it, feralheart isn't the game for you.

Offline Soi_Fong

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: January 25, 2012, 01:51:22 pm »
Oh...Sorry...I am not very good at English.Plz someone, help me with one question. How the administration will know that my parents checked the site?What I have to do?  :'(

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #687 on: January 25, 2012, 02:00:05 pm »
Oh...Sorry...I am not very good at English.Plz someone, help me with one question. How the administration will know that my parents checked the site?What I have to do?  :'(
The admins wont know.
It's a trust system. We ask that you do this so if your parents look over you shoulder while you are playing and say, " What the HECK is this?" they don't start getting all up in the staff's grill. The reason you ask them is out of respect for the rules, FH staff, and your parents. It is also to keep our younger users safe.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: January 25, 2012, 02:04:40 pm »
Oh...Sorry...I am not very good at English.Plz someone, help me with one question. How the administration will know that my parents checked the site?What I have to do?  :'(

Well you dont really need proof that you are allowed to be on the site and game. Its more of a "We trust that you have permission to be on the forum and game" if you know what i mean.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: January 25, 2012, 02:07:00 pm »
I wouldn't call this a punishment Kacey. The game is just down long enough to let the majority of players know that the staff are cracking down on rule breakers and warning younger people about what goes on in the game. This is in light of the increasing number of complaints about rapists and such. The staff do not want to be held responsible for the actions of people in the game.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:09:20 pm by Leo Pardus »
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274