Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332816 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #690 on: January 25, 2012, 02:11:12 pm »
I know this had to be done for the betterment of the game, but how does it really make any sense to punish those of us who are not rule breakers? Those of us that use private maps have quite the avid RP going and are literate/rule followers. Why close the server to people that are on private maps? Regardless, this won't change any minds anyway and at least the rapists are being, well... Raped.

(Just a quick edit) I also know for a fact that you had only Fluorite down for the longest time doing repairs and what-not. Why was this measure not applicable this time? Close everything but Lonely Cave and the Cape and then keep mods stationed at the cape looking for trolls. It's just a suggestion, not a demand mind you. Though I don't agree with the full-out block, I'm not going to question the words of the mods.

*facepalm*

The server was brought down to bring light to the issue, so I don't see how bringing down just a couple of maps would do ANYTHING in that regard. The ACTUAL thing we are doing is permabanning those caught doing these things from now on, and thought you would actually like to KNOW about those rules, but most people only come on teh forum when the server goes offline, so it was turned off purposly to bring people on to the forum to read the said stricter rules, AS STATED IN TEH FIRST POST.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline SevenWhiteTails

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Madness of queen Seven
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #691 on: January 25, 2012, 02:20:00 pm »
Finally, not only empty words thrown and nothing more. I am so glad that you guys did something to this irritating issue. I also hope that "trolls" will read this post and start thinking a bit.
I suggest you (in case your warning wouldn't work out) make an update for the game and delete dancing actions. That would decrease such 'rapes' as we call it.

Offline gabrieliukas

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: January 25, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »
im going to freak out now O.e no fh for seven days !!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *dead*

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: January 25, 2012, 03:33:01 pm »
I know this had to be done for the betterment of the game, but how does it really make any sense to punish those of us who are not rule breakers? Those of us that use private maps have quite the avid RP going and are literate/rule followers. Why close the server to people that are on private maps? Regardless, this won't change any minds anyway and at least the rapists are being, well... Raped.

(Just a quick edit) I also know for a fact that you had only Fluorite down for the longest time doing repairs and what-not. Why was this measure not applicable this time? Close everything but Lonely Cave and the Cape and then keep mods stationed at the cape looking for trolls. It's just a suggestion, not a demand mind you. Though I don't agree with the full-out block, I'm not going to question the words of the mods.

*facepalm*

The server was brought down to bring light to the issue, so I don't see how bringing down just a couple of maps would do ANYTHING in that regard. The ACTUAL thing we are doing is permabanning those caught doing these things from now on, and thought you would actually like to KNOW about those rules, but most people only come on teh forum when the server goes offline, so it was turned off purposly to bring people on to the forum to read the said stricter rules, AS STATED IN TEH FIRST POST.

I READ the first page so maybe you could kindly get off of my back, mmmmmmkay? Harsh words and e-tones do NOT need to be pitched out at someone with just an honest opinion. I already stated that I agree that I am glad you guys are taking care of the abuse that has taken place on the game and trying to prevent it from happening in the future. I was merely stating an opinion in a civil manner while you came back full guns loaded and flanked for fire.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #694 on: January 25, 2012, 03:41:44 pm »

*facepalm*

I READ the first page so maybe you could kindly get off of my back, mmmmmmkay? Harsh words and e-tones do NOT need to be pitched out at someone with just an honest opinion. I already stated that I agree that I am glad you guys are taking care of the abuse that has taken place on the game and trying to prevent it from happening in the future. I was merely stating an opinion in a civil manner while you came back full guns loaded and flanked for fire.

I only did because you have got to be one of the loads of people who can not read through the first post properly and go on about how taking the server down will do nothing when that is not the aim of taking down the server. It is very frustrating to have to deal with people who refuse to read things through carefully, and especially those who give smartalek replies back. And saying that you are being punished as wrong, those who are assuming this is a server wide ban are also wrong, it is just that the server is down to get people on the forum, but no one seems to LISTEN. To be forced to repeat myself over and over and over and over because no one can seem to understand what the actual aim of the server being down would get ANYONE rifled up.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline FernKissTheWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
  • Fern /formerly FernKiss/ Matriarch
    • View Profile
    • Fernbloods Regenerated
« Reply #695 on: January 25, 2012, 04:43:45 pm »
Thank you! The behaviour on FeralHeart was getting steadily more and more disgusting. I tried telling people to stop but they wouldn't.

FernKiss
Fernbloods - established 2009 - disbanded approx. 2011.

Offline Luckywolf11

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: January 25, 2012, 05:14:48 pm »
well i am going to be bored 4 a While i: Until FH comes back on i got nothing to do!!! D:

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: January 25, 2012, 05:25:29 pm »
What did you do before FH came out??
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: January 25, 2012, 05:55:20 pm »
Even though this entire thing is highly annoying for -everyone- it's not something we can argue about with the Mods or Admins. We've all been complaining about the 'rape' problems and just trolls in general causing havock, so now that something is finally being done, why go complain about this now? You can't say this isn't going to have an effect, of course it will. However irritating this is at the moment, there's nothing you can do about it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 08:36:52 pm by Cami »

Offline SPORE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: January 25, 2012, 06:08:39 pm »
 Thats a good Idea, My mom likes this game too, and aprooves it! Yay!