Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332821 times)

Offline Luckywolf11

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #700 on: January 25, 2012, 06:13:45 pm »
I know a troll with the User Name Jiggy With a Bunch of letters and numbers or some thing who trolls Pups he and A bunch of other ppl go up to Random pups and troll them Its so annoying!!!!! I had to Move out of the Plains because of him >:(

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #701 on: January 25, 2012, 06:17:32 pm »
I know a troll with the User Name Jiggy With a Bunch of letters and numbers or some thing who trolls Pups he and A bunch of other ppl go up to Random pups and troll them Its so annoying!!!!! I had to Move out of the Plains because of him >:(

Once the server is up, take a screenshot of the user trolling and PM it to a moderator or admin. c:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Annual

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • long. live. the. queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: January 25, 2012, 06:26:50 pm »
Even though this entire thing is highly annoying for -everyone- it's not something we can argue about with the Mods or Admins. We've all been complaining about the 'rape' problems and just trolls in general causing havock, so now that something is finallybeing done, why go complain about this now? You can't say this isn't going to have an effect, of course it will. However irritating this is at the moment, there's nothing you can do about it.
I totally agree, for now we cannot complain, our problems with trolls have been answered and for that we should be thankful, not grumbling about the way it is being done. When the game goes online it will be a better, more exciting place and it will be worth the wait. For now, let's just grin and bear it

Give me sum' sugar ?

Offline LonelyStar

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: January 25, 2012, 06:56:08 pm »
I agree this needed to be done. The "rape" is wrong but what about "mating" as some do? Will those as well be banned?

Offline MarquisofAthlum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :: Jedi Knight ::
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: January 25, 2012, 07:02:30 pm »
I'm glad that there's finally something going to be done about the "rape" and general trolling. It's rather annoying going into bonfire just to hang out and having a giant "rape" party right there in the middle of it all. Though it is a good idea, the easy solution would've been to just take the dances off and filter the chat, as someone has said before. I'm not complaining or anything, because I'm really glad that this is happening and glad that you're giving the ultimatum of "if this is how you're going to act, you don't deserve to play the game." It's like what someone told me earlier, Feral Heart is a privilege, not a right. I really am glad that the problem is being dealt with in an orderly manner and I can wait out the few days that are left.
Call it what you will -
a revelation from god, or a curse of the demon king.
The fact remains that our world came to an end.

Offline Peter

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: January 25, 2012, 07:19:48 pm »
No one has answered my question yet:

Are you allowed to mate/rape someone in your own private map?

NVM.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:23:53 pm by Raikou »

Offline Speeder

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: January 25, 2012, 07:23:54 pm »
Raikou,you should ask 'are you allowed to mate with a friend in your own map?'

Offline Peter

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: January 25, 2012, 07:34:00 pm »
Raikou,you should ask 'are you allowed to mate with a friend in your own map?'

I did a few pages ago. I thought no one had answered it but I checked it again and saw that Delay replied.

Offline cro-nus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • YEAH BABEY
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: January 25, 2012, 07:35:46 pm »
I agree this needed to be done. The "rape" is wrong but what about "mating" as some do? Will those as well be banned?
Mating is entirely different than "Rape", "Rape" is just like you force them to, "Mating" is when you have known [insert name here] for a long time or on Pride/Pack Laws and or Rules. I'm against the headbang and butt swing actions, My friend soulkiller17 found a way to transfer dance moves from IT and IW and convert them into FH files. Also he made a dragon body model...yeah....so....I'LL BE GOING NOW.

Offline LPS4life132

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: January 25, 2012, 07:37:48 pm »
Omg this is actually a good thing!, and I have a question.... will everything like groups/chars/info be erased?!?!?! If so thats fine with me becuase I had WAY to many chars and I didn't get the time to delete them so anyway.. Thank you SO much Raz now I won't see a 'rape party' in Endless and Bonfire! =D Bless you to the FH team. Also are you allowed to have 'mates?'  :-\  :D