Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

SagwagianWarrior

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #720 on: January 25, 2012, 10:22:05 pm »
OMGOODNESS! Thank you! I can finally go places without seeing people do this anymore. I have experienced the problem a couple of times. I am glad this has been handled. This is what needed to be done.

-Sagwagian

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #721 on: January 25, 2012, 10:23:19 pm »
I think the entire ASN thing is abit to harsh Raz, so, since I use Suddenlink and it's internet wifi it provides with us.. And someone else happens to use the same thing, and you ASN ban because of them, i'll get stuck without playing it? Seems abit harsh, you could loose a entire thing of players if you ask me.. BUT, that's my opinion so yeah, just my opinion, please dont rage at me anyone about this. It's just something me and my friend are wondering about.

I just can't agree more

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: January 25, 2012, 10:29:12 pm »
I read over the last few pages, and noticed a few more people posting things like 'Oh, thank you! This is ever so great!' . . . Honestly, this is good? No..How's this gonna help anything? Think about it. Someone reading this could be a troll, lying in wait. Or, you could be, like me, just another member. I'm curious to know, all you people that think this is going to work, tell me how. I would like to know, I really would.

Offline xXJackForeverXx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Flooffeh
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: January 25, 2012, 10:54:37 pm »
I read over the last few pages, and noticed a few more people posting things like 'Oh, thank you! This is ever so great!' . . . Honestly, this is good? No..How's this gonna help anything? Think about it. Someone reading this could be a troll, lying in wait. Or, you could be, like me, just another member. I'm curious to know, all you people that think this is going to work, tell me how. I would like to know, I really would.

Your right.... How is this gonna help?
J.K.G

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 25, 2012, 10:57:31 pm »

Sashastriker is right. absolutely right. This whole keeping the whole for FH down for a week is unfair on those of us who have done nothing wrong. It wont solve anything because once the game is back up again everything will be just the same, but people are going to be more annoyed.... ive been thinking this through and have come to the conclusion that this closing of the game will make absolutely no difference what-so-ever to what happens in game.

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 25, 2012, 11:01:31 pm »
Actually, Sarah, it may make a difference. It may make it worse for players like you and myself. Why? Because I've thought about this too, and wouldn't you think Trolls are going to troll worse to show FH that they won't be pushed aside? I'd think so...And really, this is only affecting the users that didn't do anything wrong :/

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 25, 2012, 11:05:17 pm »
But because of the game being taken down, this means the trolls are succeeding in making the game less enjoyable for those of us who want to play it properly. So theyll do it worse in order to achieve the same thing again, or worse.

Offline Ramgo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: January 25, 2012, 11:08:10 pm »
i have to be 18????? nooo :(  
 to have to be 18 and
if there parent says yes you can play do they have to play with older kids? well what do we do when we are under age and are parents say no ?

Offline bunbun9510

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:37 pm »
i agree, it has to be done. But i am a little sad no feralheart for a week  :P

breezye

« Reply #729 on: January 25, 2012, 11:30:40 pm »
This will not help unless members actually HELP. Members have been told time and time again to take screenshots and send them to a MOD so they can actually do something about it.
It is as much our fault as the trolls and rapers faults. WE weren't doing our part as members of the FeralHeart community!

This more then likely that this wouldn't of had to happen if we members had been doing our part to help the MODs. We all know and have been told that the MODs can't be on all the time to babysit us.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:28:55 am by Breezye »