Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332811 times)

Offline NocturnalSun

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #730 on: January 25, 2012, 11:47:25 pm »
always people are like i am going to rape you and its not right at all so this might help a lot thanks

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 25, 2012, 11:48:42 pm »
Breezye, I agree. The member's that are complaining so much about this, probably haven't done anything but complain to the Mods. This particular problem didn't relate to me and, to be honest, I hadn't even thought of screenshots as a suggestion to others. I've gotta give you credit, Breezye, you've made a good point. -Bows- Thank you for that

-Gives Karma- Again, thanks for the mention of SS's. x3
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:51:52 pm by Sashastriker »

Offline scizzorluv

• Curious Wanderer
  • a cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.com
« Reply #732 on: January 26, 2012, 12:01:54 am »
Thank you for announcing this, I actually read this yesterday because that was the one day I tried to get on FH.. But anyway I am glad people are taking this into action :D

Offline Solstella

• Curious Wanderer
  • Self-Proclaimed Shingeki
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: January 26, 2012, 12:25:54 am »
Ah so that's why I can't get on FH today o.o Hopefully some good will come out of this. I will report those 'raping' people with screenshots and whatever else from now on -.-

Offline catwarrior

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Kitkatcrunchness
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: January 26, 2012, 12:57:01 am »
I will report those 'raping' people with screenshots and whatever else from now on -.-

Me too. Though I haven't seen alot. Probably cause i'm hooked on object/map making. Daaaaaw, I can hold for a week. Not very well though.
:3 ~I'm baaaaaaaaaack!~

Offline MFP07

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I will do my best to help (:
    • View Profile
    • My youtube :D
« Reply #735 on: January 26, 2012, 01:02:24 am »
 ??? I think this can be changed if the "Butt-swing" Action was changed to a different action. It is humorous yes but can lead to that "rape" action. Delete it and modify it if you truly want to see change. Plus who knows maybe you can add more actions such as "Growl, purr/murr, bark(wolves only) ect" If that change were to happen not only will it benefit the saftey of players by deleting the butt-swing action but it will also add to the fun of the game with more options! Please consider this.

I will remain kind I promise.

Offline LoveForMusic

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 26, 2012, 01:31:06 am »
I was wondering why FH wouldn't connect to server. So then I came here to check.

I do agree about all those wolves doing rape,and such. It's not good to see as little siblings come into the room to watch you.
I had done that, I was playing feral hearts,and I was in Bonfire..showing my friend around bon fire. Then I came into the middle of it,and my little sister walks in..and she had saw something unexpected. That's when you must make up a good story.

But I am satisfied that Feral Hearts will be making a change to it. Appreciated!

I can't wait to play again soon.

~LoveForMusic

Offline MoonDance586

• Curious Wanderer
  • I'm an Egyptian Kitty~ (Made in: Paint tool SAI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 26, 2012, 02:03:49 am »
So is it illegal to be under 13 and playing the game when the servers are up? Please i need an answer, my friend may quit :C

C.A.R.S.L.A.N.D, D.I.S.N.E.Y.L.A.N.D, C.A.

Offline Frost Moon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Drawing is art, art is beautiful~
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: January 26, 2012, 02:32:16 am »
I agree highly to this action, although, its not the members fault. Well... I take that back, it is partly.

Personally, I sent a few screenshots to mods, and the users who were in the wrong never got banned, kicked, suspended, ect. I'm not sure if the mods just lost my email, or something, but I also think the MODS need to pay attention to their email inbox~

SagwagianWarrior

« Reply #739 on: January 26, 2012, 02:33:47 am »
I have some screenshots from recent playings. I forgot to give them to a mod. I will get to that as soon as possible, if anything. I even saw some screenshots of that on Deviant ART. Someone was making a joke of it.
-SagwagianHowl from DeviantART