Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332795 times)

Nimaril

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #740 on: January 26, 2012, 02:41:13 am »
Lol at the little kids parents complaining, it's the INTERNET, there is bound to be inappropriate behavior EVERYWHERE honestly, if you don't like it, I suggest you get your kid off the internet no? If you want to be annoying then sure, go ahead and complain, stuff like this will happen, people will get even more pissed, and in the end, the trolls are even more inclined to 'troll' by these means. I don't agree with this action, there are FAR better actions than punishing those who haven't done anything in the process, not the best choice. Not going to lie here, there are better actions that the 'mods' or 'admins/volunteers' could have taken, and I know that if there's an ounce of smartness within the Feral Heart community, I have those who agree. But, whatever, not my game, so.. yep.

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: January 26, 2012, 02:45:04 am »
Yo, I'm back~

Just a random thought. Ya said we had to add a patch to the game to see a warning or something on the login screen right? What about that random update that says "Merry Christmas and Happy Flying" or something like that. I wasn't on FH during Christmas, but was a patch not needed for that or did it come with the Santa hats?

Offline micaelaboro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 26, 2012, 02:49:16 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------
Sorry for my bad english guys!

Nimaril

« Reply #743 on: January 26, 2012, 02:51:36 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------

This is the reason that I oppose this, that and It's a bad decision all together, there's a reason that games that Perma ban fail in the end, too many people get banned for stupid reasons and then the game starts to loose people, BAD IDEA GUYS, kaythanks :)

Offline 6sammi6

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Stars The Mutt
    • View Profile
    • Whocrysforthestars @FA
« Reply #744 on: January 26, 2012, 03:02:23 am »
this is great, i was wondering when this was going to be addressed. i've whitnessed many things within the year i've had this game, and being 18 myself find it extreamly wrong when other users abuse the actions. "mating" isnt something you do on a game that involves people ranging from 11 to whatever, and coming up and using the various "dance" options to appear to be 'raping' other players is rediculous. had it happen to me even, i walk away for 2 seconds and come back to see that.. rediculous..

Official Space Mutt
visit my FA@ http://www.furaffinity.net/user/whocrysforthestars/
and find me on twitter @6sammi6

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #745 on: January 26, 2012, 03:07:14 am »
better a week than a year

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #746 on: January 26, 2012, 03:14:33 am »
Well.....there's only 6 days left, soon 5 in like a day.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #747 on: January 26, 2012, 03:22:14 am »
Stupid trolls, they try to ruin the fun of Feralheart, eh? I am not a troll, neither do I want to be one.

Video Maker and more!

breezye

« Reply #748 on: January 26, 2012, 03:38:42 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C

---------

If you block someone instead of screenshoting what they are doing and sending it to a mod then you are not protecting others from their 'trolling/raping' behavior.

Also, they are simply wanting your parents to look over the game and site and if it fits their approval you can play. They don't need to constantly be watching you play.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #749 on: January 26, 2012, 03:49:17 am »
I agreev

Video Maker and more!