Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332819 times)

Offline Oreloki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I may or may not glow in the dark.
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #750 on: January 26, 2012, 03:53:10 am »
Ugh... finally. I just want to lay on my back in the sun without some pervert coming up and 'dancing' on me x_x It's so despicably... despicable. It's about time more drastic measures were taken. I think I can wait a while if it means RPing peacefully without perverts/trolls on the prowl >_<
Characters usually seen as: Karl, Oreloki, Avoel, Aroxuse, Climber, Xyrkain, Manxia, Rellik, Beatrix, Iron Man.

Locations usually seen at: Accession Island (I don't bother going anywhere else anymore)

Nimaril

« Reply #751 on: January 26, 2012, 03:55:22 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------
Sorry for my bad english guys!

If you block someone instead of screenshoting what they are doing and sending it to a mod then you are not protecting others from their 'trolling/raping' behavior.

Also, they are simply wanting your parents to look over the game and site and if it fits their approval you can play. They don't need to constantly be watching you play.
This is the internet, even if this is a 'children' game, there is going to be what's classified as 'inappropriate' behavior EVERYWHERE, people neglect to know this when they go on the internet, lol, it's a game, because it really matters in a ~game~. Come on now guys, lol, there is a block feature by the way, just to let those people know, it's very useful.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #752 on: January 26, 2012, 03:57:51 am »
I agree with the above

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Oreloki

• View Profile
« Reply #753 on: January 26, 2012, 03:59:17 am »
Is it really worth getting into such a deep discussion over something you have no control over? ._.
Characters usually seen as: Karl, Oreloki, Avoel, Aroxuse, Climber, Xyrkain, Manxia, Rellik, Beatrix, Iron Man.

Locations usually seen at: Accession Island (I don't bother going anywhere else anymore)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #754 on: January 26, 2012, 04:00:36 am »
I have 5 ppl in my block list

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Oreloki

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 26, 2012, 04:02:17 am »
I have over 30 ^-^ does that make me easily annoyed?

Nimaril

« Reply #756 on: January 26, 2012, 04:03:11 am »
I have over 30 ^-^ does that make me easily annoyed?
It makes you smart, actually :3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #757 on: January 26, 2012, 04:03:21 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------

If you block someone instead of screenshoting what they are doing and sending it to a mod then you are not protecting others from their 'trolling/raping' behavior.

Also, they are simply wanting your parents to look over the game and site and if it fits their approval you can play. They don't need to constantly be watching you play.
This is the internet, even if this is a 'children' game, there is going to be what's classified as 'inappropriate' behavior EVERYWHERE, people neglect to know this when they go on the internet, lol, it's a game, because it really matters in a ~game~. Come on now guys, lol, there is a block feature by the way, just to let those people know, it's very useful.

Yes, and then a parent sees the 'rapers' and we have the same issue over again. Perants complaining about what is going on in game and then we have the issue of the game being taken down permantly. Blocking does nothing in teh long run except put teh game in danger. If someone is just being annoying, block them, I agree. But if they are breaking teh rules, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Oreloki

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 26, 2012, 04:05:58 am »
-claps- well put, that's why I agree with this movement so much. It may not be the best choice of action, but this may be a trial and error process. Crack the whip in a few different directions, see which way sends the most of 'em home to their mommies >:D

Nimaril

« Reply #759 on: January 26, 2012, 04:06:41 am »

---------

Yes, and then a parent sees the 'rapers' and we have the same issue over again. Perants complaining about what is going on in game and then we have the issue of the game being taken down permantly. Blocking does nothing in teh long run except put teh game in danger. If someone is just being annoying, block them, I agree. But if they are breaking teh rules, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Hmm yes, I do agree, thus, the report button is there (but obviously does not work, should be fixed) they should get a warning or something, then a day or two IP ban or depending on what happened, less or more. Perma banning is an idiotic idea, not going to agree with that one, When in doupt, the block button is your friend ;)