Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

SagwagianWarrior

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #760 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:11 am »
I agree with the fact that not ALL players should be permanently banned if they were not intentional on the 'rape' or 'mate'. Though, I am getting so freaking tired of people just coming up to me when I'm enjoying myself and doing do. I have caught some of these people with screenshots, and will send them once I get the email address for the mods. Anyways, I'm glad this is taking action, and I am glad because I am getting tired of what happened to me, and people coming up to me and others or talking in General Chat and saying "Female wolf looking for a mate. Meet at the cape for more info" You know, stuff like that. It clogs the chat, and it gets reaaaallly irritating. I realize there is a block, but yes, this is a needed action to be taken.

~SagwagianHowl from DeviantART

SagwagianWarrior

« Reply #761 on: January 26, 2012, 04:09:59 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------
Sorry for my bad english guys!

If you block someone instead of screenshoting what they are doing and sending it to a mod then you are not protecting others from their 'trolling/raping' behavior.

Also, they are simply wanting your parents to look over the game and site and if it fits their approval you can play. They don't need to constantly be watching you play.
This is the internet, even if this is a 'children' game, there is going to be what's classified as 'inappropriate' behavior EVERYWHERE, people neglect to know this when they go on the internet, lol, it's a game, because it really matters in a ~game~. Come on now guys, lol, there is a block feature by the way, just to let those people know, it's very useful.

Yes, and then a parent sees the 'rapers' and we have the same issue over again. Perants complaining about what is going on in game and then we have the issue of the game being taken down permantly. Blocking does nothing in teh long run except put teh game in danger. If someone is just being annoying, block them, I agree. But if they are breaking teh rules, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Hmm yes, I do agree, thus, the report button is there (but obviously does not work, should be fixed) they should get a warning or something, then a day or two IP ban or depending on what happened, less or more. Perma banning is an idiotic idea, not going to agree with that one, When in doupt, the block button is your friend ;)

I sooooo agree.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #762 on: January 26, 2012, 04:11:17 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C
Im -18.. 15 exactly... my mom works from 6 AM till 7 PM and she cant watch me all day long when im by myself at home.. that means, i cant play FH anymore? :c

Please tell me if im wrong and im sorry to say this but im not 100% agreed of the idea of banning people forever.. it already happened to me with impressive world and now i cant use it anymore.. a mod IP banned me forever because of this and i did nothing wrong or against the rules.

---------

If you block someone instead of screenshoting what they are doing and sending it to a mod then you are not protecting others from their 'trolling/raping' behavior.

Also, they are simply wanting your parents to look over the game and site and if it fits their approval you can play. They don't need to constantly be watching you play.
This is the internet, even if this is a 'children' game, there is going to be what's classified as 'inappropriate' behavior EVERYWHERE, people neglect to know this when they go on the internet, lol, it's a game, because it really matters in a ~game~. Come on now guys, lol, there is a block feature by the way, just to let those people know, it's very useful.

Yes, and then a parent sees the 'rapers' and we have the same issue over again. Perants complaining about what is going on in game and then we have the issue of the game being taken down permantly. Blocking does nothing in teh long run except put teh game in danger. If someone is just being annoying, block them, I agree. But if they are breaking teh rules, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
Hmm yes, I do agree, thus, the report button is there (but obviously does not work, should be fixed) they should get a warning or something, then a day or two IP ban or depending on what happened, less or more. Perma banning is an idiotic idea, not going to agree with that one, When in doupt, the block button is your friend ;)

What do you think the mods have been doing until now? Ignoring them? they HAVE been only getting like weekend long/ week long/ month long bans, but they just wait them out, come back and cause even more havoc. It has gotten to the point where permabans have become NECCESSARY. And they won't be permabanned for every little misconduct, just those who join in on 'rape' parties and 'rape' others. You also won't be banned instantly, mods WILL look into these things.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Oreloki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I may or may not glow in the dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: January 26, 2012, 04:12:16 am »
Thank you Takaya, that just reminded me of something. Will this also be effecting mate-beggers, or shall I just continue to expand my block list? I miss the days when this game was for hardcore RPrs, but now there are people treating it like a dating site. If they want a mate that badly, they can RP it out like the rest of us.
Characters usually seen as: Karl, Oreloki, Avoel, Aroxuse, Climber, Xyrkain, Manxia, Rellik, Beatrix, Iron Man.

Locations usually seen at: Accession Island (I don't bother going anywhere else anymore)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #764 on: January 26, 2012, 04:13:07 am »
I agree with the fact that not ALL players should be permanently banned if they were not intentional on the 'rape' or 'mate'. Though, I am getting so freaking tired of people just coming up to me when I'm enjoying myself and doing do. I have caught some of these people with screenshots, and will send them once I get the email address for the mods. Anyways, I'm glad this is taking action, and I am glad because I am getting tired of what happened to me, and people coming up to me and others or talking in General Chat and saying "Female wolf looking for a mate. Meet at the cape for more info" You know, stuff like that. It clogs the chat, and it gets reaaaallly irritating. I realize there is a block, but yes, this is a needed action to be taken.

just PM a mod. Click on my name, go to the bottom and find the option for a private message and send them that way. You don't need a email XD

And it won't affect mate beggars because that is not against the rules.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

SagwagianWarrior

« Reply #765 on: January 26, 2012, 04:14:30 am »
Eh, true. I do not agree with the permanent bans for just anyone caught, they should ask if the person being 'raped' meant it. But still, trolls and rapers need to be banned permanently.

Offline Kelhati

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • People need to learn your age isn't your IQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: January 26, 2012, 04:15:23 am »
Well, after reading through all of the pages, first I will try to answer a couple of things, then put my opinion in. Sorry if they were already answered and I missed it.
Ive heard when you use the block button the person you have blocked is gone from your screen but you are not blocked from their screen. After that person is blocked you will not see them and maybe you would be lying on the ground or butt swinging, that person could either be underneath you or buttswinging over you and you could possibly be reported for being involved in that.

I found out this somewhere in the Discussion or Ideas board on the forum.
No, I've found that if you block someone, they cannot see you anymore either. I've been blocked, and the person who blocked me simply disappeared.

Well my dad is still fine with me being on FH as long as I don't get myself into trouble. ^^; But I am glad for this, though bummed for no FH for a week, because I'm getting tired of the sex parties and people 'in heat'. =_=
Well, being 'in heat' should be acceptable for a fully realistic RP, because that happens in real life, but if the group uses that then they would require a private map made only for members of their group, or those who are fully aware of it's rules. For those who aren't in groups, well, join one or tough luck I suppose.

Now, my opinion has flicked back and forth while I've read these.. 77 pages, but I think I'm against this, if just for the mass IP banning. That seems like harsh, unnecessary punishment to those who were doing nothing wrong. What if someone was in the same blob of IPs as yours and you got banned for literally no reason?

Also, though I doubt any attention will be brought to it, I think that maybe a way to show one is AFK/BRB would be nice? This goes to those who got AFK-Raped. Maybe.. a little transcluent walkable bubble that would say something like 'AFK' on it in large letters (To make it undesirable to wear when not AFK) around the character? Like the ones that used to be in IT? And a button to turn it on or off?
It's just a thought, and then if anybody witnessed it it would be clear as to who was really responsible and is deserving of a ban, rather than the innocent AFKer who left to eat a bowl of cereal.

As for the dancing-and-someone-lays-under-you problem, I got nothin. Maybe stop dancing if you need to look away or leave quickly..?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:31:36 am by ChervilChewer »
Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird, that cannot fly.
DeviantART
PleaseClick

SagwagianWarrior

« Reply #767 on: January 26, 2012, 04:16:15 am »

just PM a mod. Click on my name, go to the bottom and find the option for a private message and send them that way. You don't need a email XD

And it won't affect mate beggars because that is not against the rules.

Oh, Kay, thanks.

I think they should get rid of the mating going on on this site though, it can be extremely irritating at times

Nimaril

« Reply #768 on: January 26, 2012, 04:16:23 am »
We are forgetting the block button guys... xD I have more than 30 users in the black list. ''Hey you annoy me -.- ''  .... *blocks*  8)
And , what happens if i was  laying down peacefully and someone starts dancing on me? am i gonna be banned for NOTHING? Or if im dancing and another person lays down under me... that happened to me and i was kicked... i dont want to loose the dancing acctions because of some disrespectful people.. :C

---------

What do you think the mods have been doing until now? Ignoring them? they HAVE been only getting like weekend long/ week long/ month long bans, but they just wait them out, come back and cause even more havoc. It has gotten to the point where permabans have become NECCESSARY. And they won't be permabanned for every little misconduct, just those who join in on 'rape' parties and 'rape' others. You also won't be banned instantly, mods WILL look into these things.
It's a game, lol, that and this is the internet, come on, what do you REALLY expect, there IS a reason there is a block button, perma banning SHOULD NOT be an option unless someone tried to like.... steal the game or something idiotic like that, haha, other than that, I strongly disagree with it, the game WILL die if they do this

Offline Oreloki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I may or may not glow in the dark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: January 26, 2012, 04:17:29 am »
woot more blocking >:D -laughs like a maniac- "ehem" Anyways, I guess it's understandable that it wouldn't effect them. Though I swear half of them do it just to annoy people. But now I'm getting Off-topic. I think I'll step away from the keyboard for now... >_>
Characters usually seen as: Karl, Oreloki, Avoel, Aroxuse, Climber, Xyrkain, Manxia, Rellik, Beatrix, Iron Man.

Locations usually seen at: Accession Island (I don't bother going anywhere else anymore)