Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332801 times)

Hiccupby

Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #790 on: January 26, 2012, 05:32:21 am »
I think that this is indeed helpful, but disagree that removing dance moves is going to completely dissapate incidents. Trolls and pervs are always going to find a way to twist something with or with out the "buttswing" move. Yes, maybe the dance moves should be modified, but I like dancing- so they shouldn't be removed completely XP.  Furthermore- is anyone else irritated that parents treat the internet like its supposed to babysit their kid? For the love of monkey! If you can't monitor your kid on the internet dont blame the 7 billion+ people on it for not doing YOUR job xP. Don't worry I'm not saying I disagree with the actions taken to reduce "rape" incidents, it's annoying as well as disturbing and happened WAY too frequently. I hope that this week's Hiatus will help weed out the pests. Thanks for taking action Raz.

Offline micaelaboro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 26, 2012, 05:42:30 am »
Now everything is clear to me.. thanks everyone for discussing this topic. And sorry if i sounded like i was being rude with the staff it was because of my lack of information about the MODs job :) Now im pretty sure i wont get IP banned for nothing, and my mother doesnt have to check on me while im playing FH ( how could i missunderstand that?)
Because of the users questions and insecurities everyone is better informed that without all the questions. (''Fear'' is not bad in that way!) THANKS.
 Then, all those questions became an answer, a wise and respectful one from the FH Staff so THANKS for them too.
Discussing is the best way to find a balance between a desicion and the people it affects. So keep it going, asking and answering.
-----
Again, sorry if i do any grammar or spelling mistakes, im still learning english. :s

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #792 on: January 26, 2012, 05:45:49 am »
(Sorry I have ADHD and Autism)

I know this has been dealt with, but I find it insulting that you have used THAT as your excuse. I am ALSO Austistic.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #793 on: January 26, 2012, 05:51:56 am »
Kyu? I am sorry that I insulted you there, by saying that excuse.

Kyu? Wow, I did not know that...
My mom's birthday was yesterday)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:59:32 am by Sandwolf »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #794 on: January 26, 2012, 06:09:08 am »
Kyu? I am sorry that I insulted you there, by saying that excuse.

Kyu? Wow, I did not know that...
My mom's birthday was yesterday)

It is quite alright, I just get a little offended when people use it as an excuse, Mostly because I feel it just gives the impression all people with Autism are bad, I mean, you're not bad, but I've seen worse behaviour tried to be waved off by the Autism excuse XD So it does get a little frustrating at times XD

And Kyu is fine to use, almost everyone calls me that on here XD

(And tell your mum happy late birthday XDDDD)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: January 26, 2012, 06:15:12 am »
Is anyone else irritated that parents treat the internet like its supposed to babysit their kid? For the love of monkey! If you can't monitor your kid on the internet dont blame the 7 billion+ people on it for not doing YOUR job xP

I totally agree with you there, Higby. If parents can't watch what their kids go on, why should they blame it on the sites? It's their own fault~ But thats just my opinion.

And yes, doing that was a good option, Raz. The trolls or whatever may get bored and leave. Hopefully.

And I think someone should really fix that report button |D It's much needed.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 26, 2012, 06:44:18 am »
actually when i think about it, i have been with this game for over a year now and i have hardly seen any 'raping' going on...

Offline micaelaboro

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 26, 2012, 07:00:52 am »
Yay! just some more days left for FH's first aniversary in February! And Sarah... beleave me you are LUCKY xDDD I started playing the day it came out too, im a loyal player and i saw ''rape parties'' and horrible kind of things going on at 4:00 AM :/

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 26, 2012, 07:03:14 am »
Yay! just some more days left for FH's first aniversary in February! And Sarah... beleave me you are LUCKY xDDD I started playing the day it came out too, im a loyal player and i saw ''rape parties'' and horrible kind of things going on at 4:00 AM :/

no i wouldnt say im lucky, because if this stuff really is going on it makes me feel bad that i havent seen any and reported it.... the things i get are people jumping on your character and sitting on you. never rape.

Offline micaelaboro

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 26, 2012, 07:36:23 am »

Quote from: Sarah  link=topic=17070.msg230689#msg230689 date=1327561394

no i wouldnt say im lucky, because if this stuff really is going on it makes me feel bad that i havent seen any and reported it.... the things i get are people jumping on your character and sitting on you. never rape.

The places where i find these ''rapers'' most likely is in bonfire.. when i say rape, i mean someone buttswinging on you. I dont know what else to tell you, dont feel sorry because its nobodys fault that you haven't seen rape.

---
Sorry for my bad english!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 07:39:58 am by Mikaela »