Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332816 times)

Offline Trolololo

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #850 on: January 26, 2012, 10:55:29 pm »
People are so immature. ~this is why we can't have nice things~

Offline AliciaJewel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2012, 11:23:17 pm »
I agree with AliciaJewel, there needs to be more dances OTHER then buttswing.

I'm glad I decided to read this page. xD

I've also seen some people suggest more "realistic" actions instead of a bunch of stupid dances. It'd be cool to have something like a defensive crouch...

Offline fast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2012, 11:25:44 pm »
Is the server got down also coz of SOPA? (or what ever its called :/) i herd in IW that people were trying to get rid of it but... its got to the webs now D: oh no........ well anyways... i hope not... only 5 more days till its back on right?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2012, 11:33:40 pm »
Is the server got down also coz of SOPA? (or what ever its called :/) i herd in IW that people were trying to get rid of it but... its got to the webs now D: oh no........ well anyways... i hope not... only 5 more days till its back on right?

Why don't you go back and read the first post so you know what's going on. You're completely off the mark.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 26, 2012, 11:44:37 pm »
I agree with AliciaJewel, there needs to be more dances OTHER then buttswing.

I'm glad I decided to read this page. xD

I've also seen some people suggest more "realistic" actions instead of a bunch of stupid dances. It'd be cool to have something like a defensive crouch...

Ikr? Like also I would LOVE for Fh to have a fighting ring! like ontop of a mountain in the cloueds or sompthing but I swear THAT WOULD BE SO FREKIN EPIC! LOVE YALL! Oh and im only 12 but look 13 lol X3 and my mom dose not care that I play FH ok?

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline scizzorluv

• Curious Wanderer
  • a cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.com
« Reply #855 on: January 26, 2012, 11:53:01 pm »
I have a question, I am turning 13 in a few weeks.. Will I still be able to participate on Feral Heart? I've been wondering about that. I know about ''mating'' but not from a site, especially not this one. I've explained to my mom about the ''trolls'' and that they intentially try to annoy people with inapropriate behavoir. I also told her they are on Feral Heart, and she still didn't say I wasn't allowed on.. So, may I still stay?

Anyone under 18 is allowed on FH with Parent's Permission, anyone under 13 isn't recommended to play... From what I understand. Either way, if she didn't say you couldn't be on and she didn't say you could be on then you probably don't have parent's permission!

Just ask her kindly, perhaps?
~Kekitan
No, You didn't understand me, she was saying yes xD But does she need to sign a waver or something? xD

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #856 on: January 27, 2012, 12:00:07 am »
ok i think buttswing needs to be either gone or made more appropriate looking (not that it isnt X3) and more fighting actions like i saw on a video about impressive title where the lions would swipe out at other lions and roar looks and i didn't se butt swings X3 i was laughing when i first saw buttswing. HARD almost coughed out my tonsils! FH! dont ever make me do it again, it hurts XD it does when you laugh THAT hard but still. X3. bye

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Jaded

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 27, 2012, 12:22:14 am »
No FH for a week? I don't think i'm gonna live that long with out Feral Heart.

Offline Jaded

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: January 27, 2012, 12:23:38 am »
XD

Offline NocturnalSun

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 27, 2012, 12:25:28 am »
well thank god finally rape parties are no more and the game will become clean again and ps i wish there was hunting then i would never leave this game