Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332809 times)

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #860 on: January 27, 2012, 12:30:37 am »
-post edited-
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 09:40:17 pm by Red »

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #861 on: January 27, 2012, 12:34:20 am »
i never knew anything of hunting or anything lol X3

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: January 27, 2012, 12:44:04 am »
whats IT cuz i dont know what that is i know it means somthing like FH means feral heart BUT WHATS IT Someone tell me i am clueless.\????? :P :-\ :P ??? :( :P
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:47:07 am by elaina »

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: January 27, 2012, 12:50:53 am »
well thank god finally rape parties are no more and the game will become clean again and ps i wish there was hunting then i would never leave this game
I agree No more rape partys and Hunting only if thir were horses now that would be awasome well with hunting thir would like deer or fish and we could press like umm the K button to kill and we caint kill each other only preset anmails i thank that would be AWASOME!!

Offline Kelhati

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • People need to learn your age isn't your IQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: January 27, 2012, 01:02:09 am »
whats IT cuz i dont know what that is i know it means somthing like FH means feral heart BUT WHATS IT Someone tell me i am clueless.\????? :P :-\ :P ??? :( :P
IT stands for Impressive Title, which is the older FH essentially. In it were different dances, more actions, one less avatar, a LOT more worlds, hunting, and a ton of items. There's a lot of versions of IT
Hold fast to your dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird, that cannot fly.
DeviantART
PleaseClick

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: January 27, 2012, 01:13:02 am »
the rape partys were gitting outta hand and needed to be stoped but 7 days why not like 5 or 6 but a hole week i am going crazy or NUTS

Offline Voanzone

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Voan Zone~
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: January 27, 2012, 01:14:53 am »
IT stands for Impressive Title, which is the older FH essentially. In it were different dances, more actions, one less avatar, a LOT more worlds, hunting, and a ton of items. There's a lot of versions of IT

Thank you!!

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: January 27, 2012, 01:19:08 am »
the rape partys were gitting outta hand and needed to be stoped but 7 days why not like 5 or 6 but a hole week i am going crazy or NUTS

Haha, as chilled as I was, I honestly gotta say, bout 5 days would of been good for me.
Too bad we can't just call it a "lesson learned" and bring the server back up Saturday or something.

Since the server been down I've spent most of my free time stalking this thread and making presets I just learned I technically can't use since people gotta download them to see them :P
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 01:35:47 am by Muzik »

Offline Jaded

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: January 27, 2012, 01:20:37 am »
This is a reasonable solution to the problems faced here on Feral-Heart. Hopefully, people will take this into consideration, and for the most of it, take this note seriously. Of course, I never needed to come to the conclusion of blocking users, because as you mentioned, they can easily create a new account and start new from there. Even so, I didn't understand why the "dances," as they call it, were even made.                                                                                                                                                                      ~This strict warning may protect us from what we may run into on Feral-Heart, such as inappropriate behavior. May we need to go into further detail, I don't understand why any users with the urge to act foolishly as they do on here, pick Feral-Heart  for their senseless actions. I have seen MODs repeatedly ask users to discontinue their behavior, and the players either ignore them, or taunt them by defending themselves in an ignorant way. They then proceed whatever they had been doing.                                                                                                                                                                                            ~ I do hope this will open people's eyes and make them stop their senseless actions.                :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:09:21 am by Shadow »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #869 on: January 27, 2012, 01:48:09 am »
A week should teach 'em a lesson!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!