Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332826 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #870 on: January 27, 2012, 02:12:20 am »
Now, Sandwolf, let me ask you; What is a week without FH going to teach them? It's teaching me to be bored, that's about it. {And no, I'm not a troll} Wouldn't you think it's teaching trolls about the same thing? Actually, it's giving them time to develop new methods to annoy us. Surprise surprise, more trouble for us when we get back FH. Yippe. :/

Offline tonim12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 27, 2012, 02:21:03 am »
Now, Sandwolf, let me ask you; What is a week without FH going to teach them? It's teaching me to be bored, that's about it. {And no, I'm not a troll} Wouldn't you think it's teaching trolls about the same thing? Actually, it's giving them time to develop new methods to annoy us. Surprise surprise, more trouble for us when we get back FH. Yippe. :/
I totally agree with you. I was side laying in bonfire once and one lion sat on the back of me and I moved and he wouldnt stop following me even when I told him to leave me alone.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:23:44 am by Entara »

Offline scizzorluv

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • a cinnamon roll too good for this world too pure
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.com
« Reply #872 on: January 27, 2012, 02:28:30 am »
Man, Although I support the "anti trolling"  act, does it really HAVE to be a full week? I would be perfectly fine, if it was at the most, five days. :/ Plus there is no ''real'' help in it, in other words, banning us ALL when the troll's did it themselves... I guess we all suffer. Back to real life, then again, It's just a game :D I guess I could wait a few more days to play my favorite online game.

breezye

« Reply #873 on: January 27, 2012, 02:42:41 am »
The fact that the server is down isn't being used to deter trolls or to punish anyone. It was simple a means to get members to read this message.

Although I do think that they could have sent out mass emails or found some other means to tell us.....

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 27, 2012, 02:45:11 am »
I'm aware this is only to get the attention of people, but I agree, was this really the best way, FH? Couldn't they have found people who've been banned temporarily and warned them? I mean, why everyone, and why so long. I think by now everyone's read this...Hopefully o.o

breezye

« Reply #875 on: January 27, 2012, 02:52:22 am »
There will always some some people who don't read this message.

I was gone all though December and only this week got the patch and started playing again.
Heck, the only reason I saw this notice was because I wanted to see if there were any free maps.

Offline Megaomega

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 27, 2012, 02:53:08 am »
People,Trolls are No more than annoying little 9 years old trying to be cool,and one way you can avoid being annoyed------->Hey LOOK a BLOCK BUTTON
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:56:04 am by Jabbahwockeeh »

Offline Jaded

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 27, 2012, 03:06:34 am »
I do agree about trolls trying to find a new method to harass users, but hey, at least there is a block button. I know people try to stand for themselves, but it would probably be best if they just blocked ignorant users... I never came to that conclusion for myself, though.

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 27, 2012, 03:08:03 am »
I agree. I mean, that IS why the block button is there. We have all been guilty of not blocking someone when they annoy us. Why that is, Ill never know, BUT It should be used. If someone is trying to buttswing on top of you. WOW block em.. Easy enough. No need for parents to write in saying anything. FH has covered that...with a magical button.

Offline Megaomega

• View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 27, 2012, 03:16:15 am »
At least use your head :/ There's many ways to prevent Trolls -_- just people decide to -Quote Help Unquote- with the problem and there You have it.............. A Guy who's annoyed,a guy who's trolling,and a UN-fun rp