Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332819 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 24/1/12
« Reply #910 on: January 27, 2012, 09:25:00 pm »
You know, instead of moaning about the game being offline, why don't you entertain yourself here?

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #911 on: January 27, 2012, 09:33:17 pm »
Updated
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 27, 2012, 09:35:56 pm »
Updated

Read it. Do you mean on the forums or in-game?

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 27, 2012, 09:37:58 pm »
Im sure he means In game- since that is where the problem is occurring most? Im assuming anyways. But nice job Raz. The update makes perfect sense. I totally agree with people not using the block button.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 27, 2012, 09:39:00 pm »
huh not using?

-added the words "in game" xD
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: January 27, 2012, 09:41:20 pm »
Ninety pages of noob? Wow, this is the greatest thread I've ever wasted my time reading, though some of you have good points.

Yo, thats a bit uncalled for. Just because we may be noobs to the forums doesn't mean we're new to the game. I've been playing it for maybe... about 2 years now. Course, I've had to change my account since we cleared out my computer, but that doesn't make a difference. How long have you been on?

Alot of us just tend to focus more on the game then the drama revolving around on the forums and such, but when something interfers with our gaming, we gotta say something bout it. Not meanin' to offend, just wanted to clear that up a bit.

(sorry for being off topic, just had to be said)

_________

Oh, and something else I was thinking. We won't be "permabanned" if we are reported for something without the reporter having proof, will we? Like if someone just decides to randomly report us because they don't like us or something, will we automatically get banned or what?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:50:35 pm by Muzik »

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #916 on: January 27, 2012, 09:54:29 pm »
im going to stop posting now since theres only like 3 days left till feral heart is back up. and believe me, when i say im addicted to a game. I AM. this game is more addicting that WQ. and WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DELETING MY COMMENT!?!?! IT'S OFFENDING!

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 27, 2012, 09:57:32 pm »
Im agree with you,100%! I have been getting soooooooo tierd of seeing humans act like idiots when they are on here. I'll be on one day and this really idiot guy comes up and does buttswing,and Im sitting. I just went to a new area because he kept following me. Now because of those frinking jerks we have the game down. I rrealllly dislike those idiots, because now us good players have to deal with no FH for a whole week....

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #918 on: January 27, 2012, 10:04:30 pm »
they are jerks and they are idiots...

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline Vanished

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 27, 2012, 10:26:18 pm »
My birthday is the 28th and I cant tell my FH friends and celebrate on FH , :/ Its ok though! I'm super happy this is helping the 12 and under who aren't supposed to play the game. Thanks FH admins and everyone who is helping this!