Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332814 times)

Offline Darck

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #980 on: January 28, 2012, 11:13:55 am »
I think this is a good idea, but is realistic mating still alowed? Because some people do it. xD

Offline Dreviathal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • All's well that ends well
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 28, 2012, 11:36:16 am »
Good thing these matters are taken care of. It's really annoying when people do that -Removed by Moderator- thing, and when you go and tell them to stop, they just ignore you or say that they don't understand English -.- hope we get rid of those annoying people..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:18:40 am by Ame88 »

Offline mexi

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 28, 2012, 11:57:12 am »
Oh well i guess its for the best :) so im happy but there could be some pretty hard updates that ive thought of and im gonna share some of them. maybe a bite action where your char charges forward and opens and closes its mouth whyle doing so.and a sound where your char growls or hisses. and maybe a new animal like.... a horse(because ive seen alot of people trying to be horses),snake,rabbit and crocodile. and maybe an underwater version of feralheart with whales,sharks,dolphins,seals,octopus and crabs. hope this will become real one day thank you for reading!
Haters Gonna Hate :3

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #983 on: January 28, 2012, 12:11:33 pm »
The Idea above is cool

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Midna693

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 28, 2012, 12:20:03 pm »
Can i be a staff member? my parents looked over the game and approved it. they said i could be a staff please.. i do not cuss its wrong i agree.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 28, 2012, 12:20:30 pm »
Oh well i guess its for the best :) so im happy but there could be some pretty hard updates that ive thought of and im gonna share some of them. maybe a bite action where your char charges forward and opens and closes its mouth whyle doing so.and a sound where your char growls or hisses. and maybe a new animal like.... a horse(because ive seen alot of people trying to be horses),snake,rabbit and crocodile. and maybe an underwater version of feralheart with whales,sharks,dolphins,seals,octopus and crabs. hope this will become real one day thank you for reading!

I hope this is not seen as BSM (back-seat moderating) but ideas should be posted here.

Offline dite3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.
« Reply #986 on: January 28, 2012, 12:25:00 pm »
I wish there were a thread where we could apply for staff member jobs. Just volunteer in helping to make the community a better place for everybody.

_tasya_

« Reply #987 on: January 28, 2012, 01:04:56 pm »
Completely with you it agree!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 28, 2012, 01:19:00 pm »
Can i be a staff member? my parents looked over the game and approved it. they said i could be a staff please.. i do not cuss its wrong i agree.

Well it is not our parents decision to make or our own really. Those who can make the decision will make you a staff if they think your good enough to become one.

I wish there were a thread where we could apply for staff member jobs. Just volunteer in helping to make the community a better place for everybody.

Yes that would be nice but a troll could apply for a job without anyone knowing he was. That person could go locking everyones threads or ban as people in game as possible. No one wants a troll with extreme power!!! (A bit of an exaggeration there)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline FeverTheMutt

• Forum Newcomer
  • Francey Pants.~ v3v
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 28, 2012, 01:25:25 pm »
4 days left....... :U I'm gonna kiss the virtual ground when it comes back online. Just kidding.

I'll bet the server durps from all the FH deprived users rushing on when it comes back.

Yup They will be Coming Back online once its Monday XD. This Gives me More Time to do my Maps o3o