Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332836 times)

Offline dite3

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #990 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:25 pm »
Can i be a staff member? my parents looked over the game and approved it. they said i could be a staff please.. i do not cuss its wrong i agree.

Well it is not our parents decision to make or our own really. Those who can make the decision will make you a staff if they think your good enough to become one.

I wish there were a thread where we could apply for staff member jobs. Just volunteer in helping to make the community a better place for everybody.

Yes that would be nice but a troll could apply for a job without anyone knowing he was. That person could go locking everyones threads or ban as people in game as possible. No one wants a troll with extreme power!!! (A bit of an exaggeration there)

True :I

Offline Arpana

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #991 on: January 28, 2012, 01:37:32 pm »
Why not modify the actions that imply any vulgar, obscene behavior such as raping or violence? The "buttswing" is typically used in mating positions. Many Internet trolls use game actions to their advantage, and alter an innocent dance move so it becomes a revolting position looked on with aversion. Why not an actual dance move like in Impressive Title?
As for the swear words, look at WolfQuest. WolfQuest has become so paranoid about inappropriate behaviors that it has omitted any swear words and practically any word that implies a vulgar behavior. Even "meat," because it is a user codeword for "mate."  :P FeralHeart shouldn't go to the EXTREME like WolfQuest did, but instead omit any obvious and/or serious words.
This notice will stop some trolls, but it won't directly do that.

Offline PotatoChip

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 28, 2012, 01:41:19 pm »
Oh crap... I cant believe this! Feral Heart is down!? Well at least its only what, 4 more days left? Sheesh just imagine how many ppl will be rushing to get back on.... .___. choas... pure choas

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #993 on: January 28, 2012, 01:46:16 pm »
Why not modify the actions that imply any vulgar, obscene behavior such as raping or violence? The "buttswing" is typically used in mating positions. Many Internet trolls use game actions to their advantage, and alter an innocent dance move so it becomes a revolting position looked on with aversion. Why not an actual dance move like in Impressive Title?
As for the swear words, look at WolfQuest. WolfQuest has become so paranoid about inappropriate behaviors that it has omitted any swear words and practically any word that implies a vulgar behavior. Even "meat," because it is a user codeword for "mate."  :P FeralHeart shouldn't go to the EXTREME like WolfQuest did, but instead omit any obvious and/or serious words.
This notice will stop some trolls, but it won't directly do that.

There are no plans to put a swear filter in the game as far as I know. It was already proven here on the forum that swear filters are useless, it just gives people a reason to think they CAN swear. And I honestly don't beleive a game should be changed so that the game suits the rules breakers and lets them get around the rules, but instead the rules should be enforced. To change the game itself because of rule breakers is basically giving them a get out of jail free card, they have no repercussions for their actions. And that is WRONG.

And the only person who can change the game is KovuLKD, and we're talking about the guy who honestly just doesn't care what happens to the game. So don't start expecting miracles.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 28, 2012, 01:47:26 pm »
You know someone suggested to make the buttswing lower. We definatly dont need the buttswing lower.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Minxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The ones that love us, never /really/ leave us.~
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 28, 2012, 01:59:25 pm »
Minxy is going insane..I slept round a friends, so that kept me busy..now I'm home..AND I CAN'T STAND IT! XD! I literally, have nothing to do. xD I do find it unfair that the people who do nothing wrong, have to go without FH, though. I kind of think this might not do anything, it might just make the Trolls more eager to do it, because in doing so, parents will see, parents complain and this happens, or a permanent disapearance of FH. In closing FH down for a week, it's giving those bad players on FH, the joy that they are causing others to HAVE to go without the game.
I, myself am 14. My parents know I play this game and are all for it. I'm a literate or advanced literate player, along with realistic. This game, believe it or not, helps me with school work. My grammar, looking deeper into things, acknowledging things too. I can't wait for FH to be back. ^_^   

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #996 on: January 28, 2012, 02:03:20 pm »
Minxy is going insane..I slept round a friends, so that kept me busy..now I'm home..AND I CAN'T STAND IT! XD! I literally, have nothing to do. xD I do find it unfair that the people who do nothing wrong, have to go without FH, though. I kind of think this might not do anything, it might just make the Trolls more eager to do it, because in doing so, parents will see, parents complain and this happens, or a permanent disapearance of FH. In closing FH down for a week, it's giving those bad players on FH, the joy that they are causing others to HAVE to go without the game.
I, myself am 14. My parents know I play this game and are all for it. I'm a literate or advanced literate player, along with realistic. This game, believe it or not, helps me with school work. My grammar, looking deeper into things, acknowledging things too. I can't wait for FH to be back. ^_^   

*facedesk*

The shut down was NOT a punishment to the trolls, it was to force the FH players on to the forum, so that they could read this thread and understand that they need to get their parents permmision to play if they are under eighteen and that we will be cracking down extremley hard on rule breakers in the future.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Girgree

« Reply #997 on: January 28, 2012, 02:22:34 pm »
Just 2 more days of no feral heart :D YAY dis 7 day bans gonna be over soon :D (cant stop making dis face :D)

Offline storm45

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Thot
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 28, 2012, 02:25:32 pm »
-cut for offtopic-
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:30:06 pm by Kyugima. »

Offline SporeGoar

• Forum Newcomer