Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332827 times)

Offline arg12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Feel free to chat and be crazy pls!!!!!! :3
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1060 on: January 28, 2012, 08:28:19 pm »
ugh counting down they days till the servers back on XD good thing its down though, lets me catch up with finishing my presets

Offline Xaviere

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: January 28, 2012, 08:35:32 pm »
That's exactly what I'm thinking. The only people really getting much out of this are the trolls...We get to sit around, bored, for a week while they wait, laugh at us, and come back and troll 10x worse. :/

I'm going to tell the truth. At first, I was all 'Whoo! They are doing something about these dang trolls!' But while I was rejoicing, I couldn't help but stop and ponder '... Wait? Shut down the servers for a week... Why?!' It annoys me when I read all the comments that say 'This had to be done' but there seems to be no sense behind it.

I applaud the individuals who actually have a sensible idea to fix it for I can't even think of one myself. Maybe I should think of one before criticizing what the admins are doing... But this seems to be a complete waste of time. Alright, people who say 'This needs to be done', why does it need to be done? What is this going to do? What are the admins saying to the problem makers when they shut down the server because of their actions?

'If you persist with trolling that we're going to shut down the server again? >D'

Maybe I'm not understanding? I just find this all silly.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:41:13 pm by Chichi »

Offline baltosaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 28, 2012, 08:38:26 pm »
^oh my gosh..
You took every single atom of letter out of my mouth!
Exactly!!!
You made a fantastic point.
Something everyone else fails badly to see...D:
Trolls are winning this "war", and we are failing horribly.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #1063 on: January 28, 2012, 08:43:19 pm »
^oh my gosh..
You took every single atom of letter out of my mouth!
Exactly!!!
You made a fantastic point.
Something everyone else fails badly to see...D:
Trolls are winning this "war", and we are failing horribly.

Not true. The only reason we shut down the server was to make sure this didn't happen again. The whole staff is working very hard to stop this. If you actually read the first post, if a user was caught breaking the rules, they would be instantly banned.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline kingheart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 28, 2012, 08:48:26 pm »
 ;Dyeah now no more -Removed by Moderator- parties and unusual inapropriate things  and when servers are down it's realy boring ;D[img][/im
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:16:35 am by Ame88 »

Offline Xaviere

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: January 28, 2012, 08:48:57 pm »
Not true. The only reason we shut down the server was to make sure this didn't happen again. The whole staff is working very hard to stop this. If you actually read the first post, if a user was caught breaking the rules, they would be instantly banned.

I'm not saying that the staff isn't working hard. I'm just saying that this just doesn't feel like the right way to go about it. I read the first post and quite frankly, I still see no sense behind the shut down. I mean, great, if someone broke the rules they are instantly banned.

That sounds like a good idea!

So... What does that have to do with the servers closed..? Are they pinpointing the trouble makers? Adding something new to the coding of the game..?

I don't mean to be rude or anything. I'm merely curious.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 08:50:43 pm by Chichi »

Silvermoon22

« Reply #1066 on: January 28, 2012, 08:49:50 pm »
I still can't get on...NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!.... Feral heart is my life,I just made a blog for it all i need are some pics and now i can't play?!?! FH is my,life,food,water,heart and earth Fh is where i live D:...But ya  this  needs to be done their are people under age of 18 playing on FH :\ so  it should be shut down for a week still i sad but it has to be done

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: January 28, 2012, 08:51:40 pm »
Yeah, I was thinking the same bout how the trolls are gonna think their winning and it's only punishing the rest of us.

I was thinking, what can this really do but make the trolls think they've won? But one mod reminded us (multiple times) about the permaban. I guess this is kinda a final warning to the trolls. If they do it again, they'll be gone for good.

The shutting down the server thing still throughs me off, but it's the same as when a class gets told they cant have recess because a kid did something bad. It's proving a point to the others that they're not gonna put up with it anymore... That's what I'm thinking anyway.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 28, 2012, 08:59:00 pm »
Read the first post again peoples.

The server was NOT taken down to stop the trolls. Why people keep getting this idea, I have no clue.

The server was taken down so all the users would stop and read the new rules.

Offline Xaviere

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: January 28, 2012, 09:05:48 pm »
^

Ah, is that so?

Edit: I suppose it is. Worked well, didn't it?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 09:08:41 pm by Chichi »