Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332802 times)

Offline Brookcresent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Artist, Living with CPTSD, Author, Youtuber
    • Brookcresent
    • Brisingrize
    • Brisingrize
    • Brisingrize
    • View Profile
    • Commissions
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1230 on: January 30, 2012, 09:21:34 am »
one more day to go !!! :) :)
Being Broken isn't easy, but one thing I'll say for me, no one else can pull it off as I can.

"I will change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a Phoenix!"

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: January 30, 2012, 09:44:49 am »
Ah! I just realised it. Tomorrows my sisters internet day and thats when Feralheart is coming back on. I was so looking foward to playing online again. Hopefully i can make another deal with her. Hmmmmm....ha ha ha!!!
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: January 30, 2012, 10:30:08 am »
IT HAD TO BE DONE is all I am seeing. I'm really frustrated that Razmirz thought it'd be a good idea to turn the server off for a week. You're punishing the people who DON'T break the rules as well. Also, the thing with the -Removed by Moderator-, why did y'all make such promiscuous actions for us to use? It doesn't take rocket science to know some little fruits were going to get nasty with them! They just look indecent. Blame it on yourselves first. -_-
Secondly, if some kid's folks don't want 'em on the game it's fine by me, I'm tired of little kids all over the plains, anyway.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:10:39 am by Ame88 »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: January 30, 2012, 10:37:57 am »
What makes you think raz made these actions and were the one to make the call of putting them into the game hmm?

Said enough really.

Thing is this is not to punish users, not at all.. This is as mentioned so many times before to let all the users in the community know about what has been going on and the new strict rules that will apply. If this would just get posted with the server still up 80% if not MORE of the community would NEVER have read this thread. This was needed in order to make sure the users comprehend.

Sure you might be frustrated about the game being down, but honestly, it's 1 week, and most of it has passed already.

You must understand that this was needed.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: January 30, 2012, 10:42:20 am »
All I'm saying is that if there weren't actions in the game involving -Removed by Moderator- none of that -Removed by Moderator- stuff would have happened. :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:09:44 am by Ame88 »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: January 30, 2012, 10:47:33 am »
All I'm saying is that you should try to avoid putting the blame on a name when you don't know that well about the subject xD

Dancing actions or not, if something isn't allowed, it isn't allowed and members should respect that. It's clear that the regular dosage of kicks and bans these trolls has gotten isn't enough and that's why perm bans will be given.

Now wouldn't you, and the rest of the community feel even more annoyed or pissed even if you all of a sudden were permanently banned from the game without warnings? I'm very certain of this.

Wouldn't turning the server off ensure us that YOU the users read what we have to say? Seems to be working since this thread has over 100+ pages of replies, and users are still showing up just finding out about the thread even though the week is almost over.

Server is not offline to punish the community, please keep that in mind.

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: January 30, 2012, 11:03:25 am »
I'm keeping in mind that whoever designed the actions and didn't see this coming isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
And of course I'd be pissed. You think I haven't been banned or kicked without warning before? Happens constantly to players.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: January 30, 2012, 11:10:42 am »
This is a permanent ban we are talking about though, not just a kick from the server for a few minutes.

Kicks and shorter bans can actually work as a warning in some cases as well, and if you do not read up on the rules and follow them, you are most likely to expect them happening.

I spose your sharpest tool in the shed goes to KovuLKD then that spent many hours making this game for you guys? I even think the buttswing was added in the game just because users such as ourselves wanted it to be there in the first place.

I just love how users make this excuse that it's the actions fault. Just because you have a knife doesn't mean you should stab someone with it, nor give you the right to do so.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:12:24 am by Red »

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: January 30, 2012, 11:14:18 am »
This is a permanent ban we are talking about though, not just a kick from the server for a few minutes.

Kicks and shorter bans can actually work as a warning in some cases as well, and if you do not read up on the rules and follow them, you are most likely to expect them happening.

I spose your sharpest tool in the shed goes to KovuLKD then that spent many hours making this game for you guys? I even think the buttswing was added in the game just because users such as ourselves wanted it to be there in the first place.

I just love how users make this excuse that it's the actions fault. Just because you have a knife doesn't mean you should stab someone with it, nor give you the right to do so.
Can't expect 13 year old children to be responsible with knives, sweetie.

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: January 30, 2012, 11:22:03 am »
Can't expect 13 year old children to be responsible with knives, sweetie.

Nor can the people who run this game control people on the internet anymore than you can. The buttswing action has been around since Impressive Title came out, to my knowledge. Quit acting like an arse just 'cause you're butt-hurt over a bunch of polygons and pixels that were programmed to give the appearance of movement on a computer monitor.
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!