Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332797 times)

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1240 on: January 30, 2012, 11:28:06 am »
Can't expect 13 year old children to be responsible with knives, sweetie.

Nor can the people who run this game control people on the internet anymore than you can. The buttswing action has been around since Impressive Title came out, to my knowledge. Quit acting like an arse just 'cause you're butt-hurt over a bunch of polygons and pixels that were programmed to give the appearance of movement on a computer monitor.
I'm not butthurt at all. I like the dances. I like that we can make dance lines. It's nifty. The thrusting motions weren't necessary, and it's obvious what a bunch of pubescent, horny kids are going to do with it. All I'm doing is suggesting fixing the dances so there's no pelvic thrusting. As for the attitude you're giving me, totally uncalled for.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: January 30, 2012, 11:34:39 am »
I'm not sure your cocky and short comment were that great either apricity. xD

I'm going to cut it right here before it gets out of hand.

I will be short on this, and if you want to ignore the facts already written, and the ones here be free to ramble on, but please stay civil.

-These dance moves has been around since years back in IT, they were not big of a problem there during the hours, days, weeks, months, I spent online there.
-The dance moves are liked by most users in the game, loosing them would not be wanted by the majority
-The fact that just because you can, doesn't make it a should
-Kov is the one in charge of what goes into the game, not raz, not me, not anyone of us I believe? All we can do is suggest and try to help the best as possible, attacking a name even though they are not related to the subject just because there was no thought behind what was written is wrong.

What more is there to say?
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: January 30, 2012, 11:38:59 am »
Not saying the dances should be taken out. Saying the pelvic thrusting is the issue. If the pelvic thrusting was gone the 'rapes' would decline dramatically. No one's listening to a thing I've said, innit?

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: January 30, 2012, 11:42:28 am »
In regards to the attitude, my apologies. I was reading over yours & Red's posts and I must've misinterpreted your reactions. Sucky thing about posting on a forum; no tone of voice to go by (then again, if there was, all the "raeg" posts would be unpleasant to listen to).

As for altering the dances, the old Impressive Title versions, which didn't have hardly any pelvic movement, were still used for inappropriate acts. I think the only reason it has gotten out of hand on Feral Heart is because Impressive Title has, what, five servers now? And most of the people who "grew up" with IT have either gone over there or are waiting for other games.
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: January 30, 2012, 11:43:15 am »
In regards to the attitude, my apologies. I was reading over yours & Red's posts and I must've misinterpreted your reactions. Sucky thing about posting on a forum; no tone of voice to go by (then again, if there was, all the "raeg" posts would be unpleasant to listen to).

As for altering the dances, the old Impressive Title versions, which didn't have hardly any pelvic movement, were still used for inappropriate acts. I think the only reason it has gotten out of hand on Feral Heart is because Impressive Title has, what, five servers now? And most of the people who "grew up" with IT have either gone over there or are waiting for other games.
I wish the decent people'd come back and set a good example for the wee ones >.<

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: January 30, 2012, 11:44:33 am »
Headbang is one thing since the hips thrusts hysterically funny, but how to make a buttswing without a butt swing(in which is used the most towards these actions you pointed out).

I will plain out say I think you are wrong here xD
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Mondevu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 30, 2012, 11:45:11 am »
I wish the decent people'd come back and set a good example for the wee ones >.<

Don't we all. *Wistful sigh*
Custom Markings - Click Here!

Custom Music - Click Here!

Custom Emotes - Click Here!

Offline Apricity

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 30, 2012, 11:49:39 am »

Don't we all. *Wistful sigh*
-nodnod- ;-;

Shadedleaf

« Reply #1248 on: January 30, 2012, 12:21:50 pm »
I downloaded Feral Heart yesterday, So I cant play yet. Tommorow its back open!
But this is TOTALLY wrong. I think you should remove the innapropriate dance moves; It would make it go down. Alot. Or just make a different dance, that doesnt have 'buttswings' or 'pelvic thrusting'. That sounds like the problems. I hope those dumb beavers get that were not kidding, they will be banned. Thats so sick. But they think its fine and funny; THERES UNDER THIRTEEN AND EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD'S HERE! START THINKING ABOUT OTHERS THAN YOURSELVES! >:[
Such sick people...What happened to the world?

Offline Shezkah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Simply believing it does not make it so.
    • View Profile
    • My Feral Heart Portal
« Reply #1249 on: January 30, 2012, 12:36:02 pm »
This is a permanent ban we are talking about though, not just a kick from the server for a few minutes.

Kicks and shorter bans can actually work as a warning in some cases as well, and if you do not read up on the rules and follow them, you are most likely to expect them happening.

I spose your sharpest tool in the shed goes to KovuLKD then that spent many hours making this game for you guys? I even think the buttswing was added in the game just because users such as ourselves wanted it to be there in the first place.

I just love how users make this excuse that it's the actions fault. Just because you have a knife doesn't mean you should stab someone with it, nor give you the right to do so.

I have a whole collection of knives and I have never stabbed anyone. I have mates on FH and yet have never used buttswing for that. So...

Anyways back on topic. I do find that people who want to -Removed by Moderator- will do so in spite of the action, rather than because of it. There have been many times when some idiot has jumped on top of me repeatedly, to the point where I had totempoarily leave the RP to avoid the disruptence... Not cool. So yes, as Red said, stop blaming the action. You don't like it, lump it. Less lag for me.

Goshe

P.S: Itching to play now... not long :D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:11:55 am by Ame88 »
"Man accepts diversity at every level of nature but his own mind. A million emotions; only two hundred words."

Aylett