Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332820 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1380 on: January 30, 2012, 10:10:04 pm »
-facecat-, I jsut call the server shutdown a ban, cause im to lazy to type server shutdown, Now can we PLEASE move on

Then why in the world were you saying it is a ban and not a server shutdown? That's what I got from you post, it's a ban not a server shutdown. I don't mind if you call it a ban, but you made it sound like you beleived teh server wasn't shutdown, everyone was just banned, not that banned was easier to say than the server being offline.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Frostdragon

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I collect souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: January 30, 2012, 10:10:35 pm »
I must admit, it took me six days of FH being down for me to have finally of looked at this.

Anyways, this is actually a very good idea! In all honesty, I've never been too interested in FeralHeart except for coming on for a little time-wasting. However, with this, I think I might actually enjoy FeralHeart, like, a lot more. If these things are finally going to be taken care of, thankyou very much! This is a good job on FH's part.

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: January 30, 2012, 10:17:17 pm »
I must admit, it took me six days of FH being down for me to have finally of looked at this.

Anyways, this is actually a very good idea! In all honesty, I've never been too interested in FeralHeart except for coming on for a little time-wasting. However, with this, I think I might actually enjoy FeralHeart, like, a lot more. If these things are finally going to be taken care of, thankyou very much! This is a good job on FH's part.

It does make you appreciate the game much more when it's offline for a while and then comes back on.

Girgree

« Reply #1383 on: January 30, 2012, 10:18:20 pm »
Guys, Im leaving FH forever ;( well........for 8 years, My parents dotn aprove cause they read the mesaage with the -Removed by Moderator- thing D: Bye forever, Ill miss this game (Im so sad, that Im actually crying)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:08:57 am by Ame88 »

Girgree

« Reply #1384 on: January 30, 2012, 10:19:44 pm »
Bye peoples, Ill miss you even if your a hater that hated me

Offline HERPDERP-w-

• Forum Newcomer
  • look at my sheep! It taste just like pickles e.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: January 30, 2012, 10:20:48 pm »
ummmmmmmmm I have a question. How are you going to know to ban people fairly? Some people out there a block button happy and I know I have been blocked on a few occasions simply because someone didn't like me telling them they shouldn't be doing this or for RPing a territory thing and they take it seriously... not everyone is block because of harassment.
I personally have never blocked a person and don't intend to. I personally think there are very few people out there that troll to a point were it is unbearable and sometimes a person is simply trying to as a question but dost know how to word it properly (because English isn't their first language). I have also seen a person blocked because they are not on the same RP level as a group of other people, and lastly what about those that block people who ask for mates? I mean mate begging is kind of sad but it's not trolling.

So ya... how are you going to make sure you ban people fairly if your just reviewing their ban history? and will you give someone a chance to explain themselves before you ban them?  

Offline dite3

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt.
« Reply #1386 on: January 30, 2012, 10:21:58 pm »
ummmmmmmmm I have a question. How are you going to know to ban people fairly? Some people out there a block button happy and I know I have been blocked on a few occasions simply because someone didn't like me telling them they shouldn't be doing this or for RPing a territory thing and they take it seriously... not everyone is block because of harassment.
I personally have never blocked a person and don't intend to. I personally think there are very few people out there that troll to a point were it is unbearable and sometimes a person is simply trying to as a question but dost know how to word it properly (because English isn't their first language). I have also seen a person blocked because they are not on the same RP level as a group of other people, and lastly what about those that block people who ask for mates? I mean mate begging is kind of sad but it's not trolling.

So ya... how are you going to make sure you ban people fairly if your just reviewing their ban history? and will you give someone a chance to explain themselves before you ban them? 

why i suggested about 30 pages before that they should read the logs to see if the block was justified or not.

MetaKnight101

« Reply #1387 on: January 30, 2012, 10:22:41 pm »
Girgrees leaving D: She was my BFF on FeralHeart ;( Ill miss you alot Gir D: Bye forever (8 years, but it mise well ne forever, Ill have a Life by then)

Offline HERPDERP-w-

• Forum Newcomer
  • look at my sheep! It taste just like pickles e.o
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: January 30, 2012, 10:22:48 pm »
Guys, Im leaving FH forever ;( well........for 8 years, My parents dotn aprove cause they read the mesaage with the -Removed by Moderator- thing D: Bye forever, Ill miss this game (Im so sad, that Im actually crying)

Awwwww bye Kiba :( I don't know you but I'm sorry to see you go :( come back when your 18? :)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:09:15 am by Ame88 »

Offline MarquisofAthlum

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :: Jedi Knight ::
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: January 30, 2012, 10:24:18 pm »

It does make you appreciate the game much more when it's offline for a while and then comes back on.

I have to agree with you. Too many take it for granted when it's on and honestly I think FH is more of a privilege than a right. They give you the privilege to play, but if you ruin it, then they can just as easily take it away.
Call it what you will -
a revelation from god, or a curse of the demon king.
The fact remains that our world came to an end.