Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332818 times)

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1560 on: January 31, 2012, 09:46:14 pm »
Well, it's nice that it's back up and running. Probably won't have chance to play today though.

Offline Vanished

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: February 01, 2012, 12:28:19 am »
Its still NOT working for me, And I TOTALLY agree with you, Where's my medal for reading the whole thing, JK JK lol

prettytroll

« Reply #1562 on: February 01, 2012, 12:29:20 am »
I have a question. Who do you talk to about accidental banning. For instance: I was talking about how My other character had actually gotten raped by another player.. I was explaining it to my friend because she asked why my cat had kits. I find it slightly annoying that just because it was said that I was banned. I really don't want to not be able to play fror a year because of this. And I am literally crying because this is my favorite game
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 12:39:54 am by denim »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: February 01, 2012, 12:42:49 am »
I have a question. Who do you talk to about accidental banning. For instance: I was talking about how My other character had actually gotten raped by another player.. I was explaining it to my friend because she asked why my cat had kits. I find it slightly annoying that just because it was said that I was banned. I really don't want to not be able to play fror a year because of this. And I am literally crying because this is my favorite game

PM an admin

prettytroll

« Reply #1564 on: February 01, 2012, 01:25:31 am »
*Warning sort of newb post* Who are some Admins I could talk to about this? I generally don't use the forum so I have no clue?

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: February 01, 2012, 01:27:34 am »
Red and Delay are both online now.

Here is a link to Red's profile: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=20

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: February 01, 2012, 01:29:36 am »

Here is a link to Red's profile: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=20

Can either of them help with the "night crash" or whatever this thing is called? Game cut on us last night, and it's doing the same to me again tonight.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: February 01, 2012, 01:32:20 am »

Can either of them help with the "night crash" or whatever this thing is called? Game cut on us last night, and it's doing the same to me again tonight.

Nope. Razmirz runs the server, and is well aware of the problem and taking steps towards fixing it. It's something we'll just have to wait a little while for. It just takes a little time, and with FH as a free game sometimes we can't get everything we want as soon as we want. Don't worry though, Raz knows and is working on it :)

Offline Muzik

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Xero Muzik
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: February 01, 2012, 01:33:43 am »
Nope. Razmirz runs the server, and is well aware of the problem and taking steps towards fixing it. It's something we'll just have to wait a little while for. It just takes a little time, and with FH as a free game sometimes we can't get everything we want as soon as we want. Don't worry though, Raz knows and is working on it :)

Alrighty then. I figured he knew, but just wanted to find out. Thank ya :)

prettytroll

« Reply #1569 on: February 01, 2012, 01:37:58 am »
Thanks for the help Sameth, sorry for the posting in the forum, I didn't see what you said on here until after.