Author Topic: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12  (Read 332834 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Highly Important Notice To All FH Users Updated 27/1/12
« Reply #1610 on: February 25, 2012, 08:27:59 pm »
Sure, nothing stops them from creating a new account. But I'm still not sure how that will help them when they realize it will be instantly banned upon login...
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: February 25, 2012, 08:30:38 pm »
Usually when I come upon someone that isn't obeying the rules, I warn them about two times and then block them. The block button... very useful.

ヌ - ド ル

crystal star

« Reply #1612 on: February 26, 2012, 09:43:25 am »
MOD PLEASE HELP ME theer is this user called dasha552652 HE BROKE THE NO--Removed by Moderator- RULE and then he harrased me in whisper, i don't want to repeat what he said HELP
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 01:53:14 am by Ame88 »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: February 26, 2012, 05:56:20 pm »
You'll need to send a screenshot to a MOD or ADMIN! Make sure it contains the users name and any chat they may have.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #1614 on: March 08, 2012, 10:11:39 pm »
General is sorta messed up now, We should have Red's "World Chat" idea, Its annoying when the "General stars" talk about stupid things, Like when the wizard stole their butt. Well, maybe after this, (I know it already happened, but whatever :P) some of the "stars" will keep their mouths shut, :P

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 09, 2012, 12:41:50 pm »
General is sorta messed up now, We should have Red's "World Chat" idea, Its annoying when the "General stars" talk about stupid things, Like when the wizard stole their butt. Well, maybe after this, (I know it already happened, but whatever :P) some of the "stars" will keep their mouths shut, :P

*Is a general star*
Nu. ;)
That's what general is for. Random chatting and advertising. ;DD
Local is for RPing

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: March 09, 2012, 01:17:48 pm »
General chat is infact for any usage indeed, but what you refer to as "random chatting" is no chatting but plain out spam in many cases causing the chat to rush by with 1 line replies, smiley faces done repeatedly, capsing and yelling random words to get others attention, roleplay slapping/killing/shooting/abuse another user, Or even talking about inappropriate subjects that do not belong in the public chats.

This is when the "random chatting" does not belong at all, when conversations turn into rule breaking and spam. General stars are sometimes more like general parasites since they cannot lay their paws off that chat and just has to grab others attention. It's respect less towards the other users within the map, general is a very good tool to get information and contact others, but is frequently abused.

This is no theory, it's a fact.

Offline Deadmau5

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • I never get nuzzles ;__;
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 09, 2012, 09:27:30 pm »
World chat idea?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: March 09, 2012, 11:00:06 pm »
https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12003.0
I believe.

Though that thread is actually very old and outdated, the idea still remains the same however. ; )
Pretty much remove general chat, and turn it into a world chat in it's own window, which means you actually have to enter another chat window to chat to the "whole" map. Though this would only really be needed for big empty and unbalanced maps like flourite. If a more organized FHworld were in place with smaller locations that split up users more evenly it would probably not be as much needed.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:04:52 pm by Red »

lilychan

« Reply #1619 on: March 10, 2012, 04:04:11 pm »
hi im a newbie to feral heart and i was wondering when the game server would be online again. :'(i really want to play but it cant connect to your game server.i keep getting a error message saying game server off line.(front server)