Poll

Pick only 3. Or 'all of the above'. Or 'idk why are you putting me through this'

Realistic
10 (13.9%)
Unrealistic
1 (1.4%)
Literate
9 (12.5%)
Semi-literate
8 (11.1%)
Illiterate
1 (1.4%)
Wolf
7 (9.7%)
Lion
2 (2.8%)
Warrior Cat
4 (5.6%)
Hyena
4 (5.6%)
Fox
2 (2.8%)
Human
2 (2.8%)
Cougar
0 (0%)
Dragon
1 (1.4%)
Troll (homestuck)
0 (0%)
Fantasy
9 (12.5%)
Other
3 (4.2%)
IDK WHY ARE YOU ASKING
0 (0%)
can'T CHOOSE
2 (2.8%)
ALL OF THE RPS. ALL OF THEM
7 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: What kind of role-plays do YOU like?  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
What kind of role-plays do YOU like?
« on: March 28, 2014, 09:26:06 pm »
Bored, sorry for all the questions lol
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:27:49 pm by Flatsoda »

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: What kind of role-plays do YOU like?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 09:39:51 pm »
I prefer realistic wolf/cougar/fox roleplays, or all out fantasies. I don't care about what literacy it is, but I prefer literate. :3

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 09:51:11 pm »
I can't say I RP /that/ much if I'm honest but when I do tend to lean towards warrior cat/cat based RP's. Kinda of ironic though 'cause personally I'm better at RP-ing canines but I dun' do them that often X3 It all really depends on what RP's are available at the time, what I'm feeling and what the plot's and such are like so my choices could easily be altered if there's nothing good out there that's warrior cat or cat based.
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 12:41:36 am »
Pretty cool, pretty cool, I actually try to roleplay sometimes but my muse just...goes down the drain. X) Most of the time I'm torn between literate lion and wolf rps, and pretty much any other rp if I want x3

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 01:07:29 am »
Realistic and long term, though I can go with short term as well. From the species I'd say human, sometimes canine and fantasy.

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 01:20:32 am »
I like illiterate role-plays... or none at all! I'm really shy so if there is a lot of people in the group when I join I chicken out. But if it's one person not including me that's better so when others join I don't feel like an outsider. I can barely role-play at all. My lines are basically really, really, dumb. Once I was in a "plane is crashing" role-play in FeralHeart and it was basically my favourite role-play ever because everyone used terrible grammar and did funny stuff. Um yeah. So illiterate role-plays are my true calling until I learn how to do real role-playing one day.

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 06:49:43 am »
I like any roleplay really, I'll adjust to almost anything but they have to at least be a bit literate...and hopefully not type more than just a sentence at a time. Tis hard to find good RPs though :/

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 08:07:37 am »
I'll join any role-play as long it is active or has a good plot.
But, I like wolves and warrior cats the best.
Sometimes human and lions, but they can get boring.
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 09:58:29 am »
I no longer role-play nowadays due to my lack of muse to get off my lazy pixels and throw out a post. However, when I do on rare occasions, those strictly Literate, mapped, semi-realistic to realistic, wolf/canine-based role-plays often catch my interest. I've tried out a feline-based role-play around last year though soon after joinin', I grew bored with the general lore it provided and took my leave. That and I'm a lot better at role-playin' the canine instead of the feline. I also prefer mapped role-plays for, in my honest opinion, mapless role-plays = drama.

As stated in an earlier quote of mine:

I also no longer join role-plays. Whenever I do, ye' could say I'm quick to spot flaws and contradictions. Thus, sometimes doesn't leave me in good terms with some of said role-play's members whenever a quarrel breaks out that never needed to surface to begin with.
Any form of unnecessary drama doesn't settle with me and the result is distaste. While there is some drama in mapped role-plays as well, it isn't as occurred and the members often have no need to worry about trolls, other packs/clans/tribes interceptin' em' in a rude manner declarin' a sudden war, spies from another mapless group, etc. This is just my personal perspective on the matter, as I've stated, and I seek not to offend.

That aside, I also like role-plays that possess a unique plot whether it be whimsical, original, or even somethin' never used before. I'm quite lenient when it comes to this. Ehheh, I can continue on and on with this subject though I'll leave it with this response for now.
gone

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 01:33:53 pm »
My only real requirement for a rp is that it's strictly on the high end of semi-literate or literate. I can't stand when people don't post with 3 or more sentences because I tend to go off with longer posts and get left in the dust when they all race ahead and post 5 single sentence posts >.< So yeah... Literate rp's for me.

Other than that, species and mapped/mapless doesn't matter. I tend to avoid Lion rp's as a general rule, but I've played other big cats, wolves, warrior cats, elementals, dragons, etc... I don't get very picky as you can see. My last dragon rp has just recently died because the members stopped coming after stuff happened irl so I'm looking for a new one of those. My other two rp's right now are an elemental wolf one and a maples pack in South Pole.

^Click to join my rp!