Author Topic: Vask's Minions [Finally Improved]  (Read 3136 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Vask's Minions [Finally Improved]
« on: August 29, 2014, 05:03:45 am »

New & Improved with my current and most active characters!
Note that these aren't ALL of them, but the ones I use the most and/or find the most interesting. Enjoy!

Vask

Use: Fursona
Partner: None
Shipped With: Sagitta, Cheshire, Whisper, Mocha, Vespian, Whiterose, Jackdaw
Usual Location: Flourite Plains & Bonfire
About: Vask is basically myself molded onto a character. As my Fursona he is who you will almost always find me on. The original character was made in early 2013 I believe, and has been modified greatly since then. If you ever see mah around, don't be shy to come and say hallo <3
See My Preset: www.tinyurl.com/vaskspreset

Kruzik

Use: Roleplay
Full Name: Kruzik Drehlan
Species: Canis Lupus Campetris
Pack/Group: None
Blood Of: Eylok and Asaar Drehlan (Both Deceased)
Shared Blood: Frin Drehlan (Roleplayed and Owned by AlphaEclipse)
About The Bloodline: Kruzik comes from a very pure bloodline of Canis Lupus Campetris, also known as Steppe Wolves. They are a subspecies of the Grey Wolf. The bloodline has been kept pure since the very beginning, and will remain as such. The reason for such strict purity of the family Bloodline is because they share blood with the most ancient of beasts. The first Drehlan was gifted with a single drop of Dragon Blood by the last Dragon itself. This has given the entire bloodline the ability to read minds, speak through peoples minds, and have telekinesis. Using the powers often drain them of energy, the more force used in the power the more energy is wasted. There is a story of two Drehlans coming together and being able to control fire as the Dragons did, but not many of the Drehlans believe the old story. However, it is a fact that when Drehlan blood comes together they are both able to control fire. The more Drehlans the more powerful the fire. However, if two very weak Drehlans come together the fire will not be very strong. If two very powerful Drehlans come together they might just be unstoppable. Over the centuries, the Drehlan Bloodline has taken up several different professions and morals. They've been Spies, Assassins, Heroes, or have even tried to ignore their bloodline all together and live normal lives. However, the last Dragon gave them a burden to live with that came with the power. Once a new generation of Drehlans were born, the parents would die a brutal death quickly following. This results in most Drehlan Bloodline carriers to be outcasts, and often alone.
Personality:
-Articulate
-Genius
-Confident
-Disciplined
-Efficient
-Elegant
-Serious
-Stubborn
-Witty

Ajax

Given Name: Ajax
Breed: Belgian Malinois
Place Of Birth: Arizona
Current Occupation: N/A
Past Occupation: USA Army Canine
Current Handler: -
Previous Handler: Louis Aaker
Raised By: Louis Aaker
Item: Army Dog Tag
About: Ajax was adopted from a shelter as a pup by Louis Aaker. He raised him with love and care, as any dog should be raised. He lived the life of a house dog. He sat by the fire, slept in Louis's bed, ran around the park, and chased a tennis ball. He grew up with Louis and was incredibly loyal to him. When Louis was old enough, he made the honorable decision to serve his country and join the US army. However, Louis didn't have the heart to leave his beloved Ajax, and pleaded the commanding Officer to let Ajax be there in some way. The Officer said that Ajax may only come with Louis if he trained along with the other canines and became a USA Army Dog, and he promised Louis could be Ajax's handler. Louis wasn't sure about putting Ajax's life on the line, but he knew he couldn't leave his best friend. And so, they trained and became one of the best teams. Ajax was awarded several medals of bravery during his time on the battle field, as he did many things he wasn't even trained to do that saved many lives. One night Louis and Ajax's troop went down in the tundra, heading to a base camp to get supplies. The troop was surprised by enemy attackers, and were forced to retreat into the Tundra. Ajax and Louis stayed together, and were followed by a few of the enemies. Fighting broke out as the Tundra winds turned into a snowstorm. Ajax and Louis were separated from each other when the ice broke beneath them and they all tumbled down the snow mound in different directions. And with the snowstorm so thick, Ajax had no trace of Louis's familiar scent. He walked anyway, but in the wrong direction. Eventually the snowstorm died and Ajax was left alone in the cold, desperate to find his Best Friend to bring him home. Now he struggles to both find his companion and not let his feral instincts consume him. (dat sob story lul)
Personality:
-Watchful
-Protective
-Alert
-Hardworking
-Stubborn
-Active
-Confident
-Selfless
-Brave
-Intelligent
-Clever

Bayard

Full Name: Bayard Colby Allton
Nickname: Buckles
Species: Bobcat
Accent: Cockney - Cockney gets EXTREMELY heavy when he's drunk
Blood Of: Unknown
Shared Blood: Unknown
Item: Brown Satchel
Contents Of Satchel: Various herbs and several bottles of rum and liquor.
About: Bayard is incredibly well known in several regions within many many packs, prides, and clans. Within his seemingly never ending assortment of herbs, Bayard is known for healing and helping the most impossible of problems. For years Bayard would be called upon to help groups that had badly injured members, or a disease had broken out. He has saved many leaders lives, and is known for his quick thinking and life saving remedies. However, seeing so many bloody beings, innocent creatures dying in his arms, and diseases killing entire groups, it has scarred him quite a bit. A while back a pack leader showed him drinking liquids called Liquor and Rum. He grew an addiction to it, as it helped him forget some of the horrible memories for a while. He is often drunk, and considers himself retired from his line of work. However still group leaders or members will travel far and wide to locate Bayard for assistance. Usually he turns them away, but on very rare occasions he comes to help. He still carries around his satchel, and still carries healing knowledge with him.
Personality:
-Laid-back
-Calm
-Irritable
-Lazy
-Agile
-Talkative
-Friendly
-Short Tempered
-Quick thinker

Hope you enjoyed my characters!
Please do not reference, copy, or steal these characters, character designs, or plots in any intentional way, as they were created by me. Thankie <3

Offline MechanicalMutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Vask's Minions [Finally Improved]
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 05:18:42 am »
Ohmygod. Dude. I love your characters. <33

FH User: MechanicalMutt
DeviantART: Carxalckz

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 05:19:39 am »
Ohmygod. Dude. I love your characters. <33

jehsisbsi thank yew! That means a lot <3
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:40:42 am by Vask »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 11:45:43 am »
*Strokes face*

Dem characters, tho. <3
dnfkjfnkdjfn;skDKfndfnsd;fnd;kdjnf;dsfl. DUUUUUDE. Omaha and Ajax need to meet. OuO (Though, I offer my up front apologies if Omaha snaps and goes berserk and tries to brutally muder him. :3)
BOOTIFUL. *Violently downloads Vask's preset* AT LAST.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 02:54:24 pm »
*Strokes face*

Dem characters, tho. <3
dnfkjfnkdjfn;skDKfndfnsd;fnd;kdjnf;dsfl. DUUUUUDE. Omaha and Ajax need to meet. OuO (Though, I offer my up front apologies if Omaha snaps and goes berserk and tries to brutally muder him. :3)
BOOTIFUL. *Violently downloads Vask's preset* AT LAST.
iejeehjejruwurrdqxqvsnkd thankie bby.
Now I rly want Omaha and Ajax to meet :O
But anywai, thank you bby <3333

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 06:31:22 pm »
I love them all Vasky<3 ;3

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 09:33:45 pm »
I love them all Vasky<3 ;3
Thankie bby <3

Offline TheBlueLion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2014, 01:54:27 pm »
Very nice characters you have there Vask, and I especially like Vask's preset c: very unique

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 03:27:55 pm »
Very nice characters you have there Vask, and I especially like Vask's preset c: very unique

Thank chu! <3