Author Topic: Deilyr Creek- Eden Pack  (Read 861 times)

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
Deilyr Creek- Eden Pack
« on: November 03, 2016, 08:53:35 pm »
Hello there! Lemme tell you about this little role-play group in the game of Feral Heart. Currently, Deilyr Creek holds one wolf pack by the name of, Eden Pack. We are only recruiting new wolves for that pack. We are also looking for a rival pack.

High Ranks open! Seeking Active Members!

We are:
-Wolf Pack RP: We also accept similar species, such as wolf hybrids(wolfy doge) or other.
-Semi-real: We are semi-realistic to realistic. Anything fitting into that frame is usually accepted. Certain items, like collars or flowers/feathers are allowed. No wings, no powers, blah blah.
-Mapped: We are located in a private map created by cross creature (me) here on FH. The map is called Deilyr Creek.
-Literate: We're not too strict with literacy standards, but it is required you know how to read and write...and such.
-Mature: We are intended to be a mature RP. If you can't handle cussing or gore detail, I'm sorry but this might not be the place for you.
-Long-term: If you do decide to join, expect this to be a long-term RP.
-Plotted: We do have a basic plot and a background story.
-Ranked: We do have ranks(which is found in the 'About Eden' thread on the site). When you do get a rank, your custom title on the site will read the pack you are a part of and your rank, so we don't have to add tags in-game(because tags really bother me for some reason).

More information is on the website: http://deilyrcreek.boards.net
We are looking for site staff as well.

If you're interested in joining, just fill out the application form below in a comment or message me. You can also find me [cross_creature] in-game advertising and may whisper me.

Application Form
Username:
Character name:
Activity level:
(Optional)Role-play sample:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:57:58 am by cross creature »