Author Topic: Error (Cat)  (Read 1906 times)

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
Error (Cat)
« on: August 06, 2013, 08:16:46 pm »
Name:Error
Species: Domestic cat
Affliction:Rouge

Error used to be a house cat,but eventually abandoned that life for a independent rouge life. Her parents;Lily and Sly didn't like her very much to begin with. They thought she was abnormal and strange, naming her Error, like some.kind of mess up. Their owner studied computers so Lily and Sly had picked up on these words. So had Error in fact, this made her quite smart. She was always planning and plotting she hated her parents as much as they did her. Error went out everyday to fight and hunt, training herself.Her parents never supported her and this made he mad. So after moons of plotting she killed them both, leaving them to bleed to death.Error simply licked her paws clean and walked away. She never made any friends, usually keeping to herself. She would on occasion kill the cats in her path also.

Family:
mother:Lily
Father:Sly
Littermates: None

Appearance:All black with white striped legs and icy blue eyes. Missing chunks of her ears and has scars across her muzzle. She has a purple collar and is medium haired. Mixed breed. She is also quite small and lithle. She is quick and clever.

Love Life:
Mate:None
Kits: None
crush:None

Facts:
Error sometimes eats her own kind but mostly sticks to her favorite bird, finch. Whenever she eats a mouse she cuts open it stomach before eating it. She has no friends or enemies. She loves to terrorize kits and clans and will take on any opponent. If she had a warrior name she would like it to be Deathwish. Her voice is not high or low and she has no accent. She has a creepy insane laugh that could drive any creature to insanity. Her one downfall is she is quick but does not have much stamina. And, she is my favorite character.

Personality: evil,sadistic,insane,clever,silent,coldhearted,antisocial,loyal to herself,charismatic.

Hope you enjoyed! :)
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Error (Cat)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 12:48:31 pm »
I certainly enjoyed reading this. Lol this is a very nice character (Which sometimes aets own kind XP) 

You put a lot of information and it seems as if she was alive. It seems you put a lot of work into this.. well done floof XP

+Floof
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 07:43:22 pm »
Thanks!!!!!!! :):)
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 07:49:28 pm »
Welcome floof! XD I love your character. You seem to put a lot of effort XD
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 04:44:37 pm »
Seems like an interesting kitty cat. Great bio. :3

Offline emana00834

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 05:10:25 pm »
Cool.Its just like me but im not insane or anything and i dont eat my kind but i do love black and darkness and im clever as her.

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 02:37:37 am »
x3 Im glad you don't eat your own kind O.O lolz. For Error, it's like "I /really/ don't like you and I'm starving..come a little closer..." lolz that's how she rolls. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone and the floof Crystal :D