Author Topic: Most creative thing you've done/seen?  (Read 4667 times)

Offline Blindstar97

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Return of the Lynx, Part 42
    • casuallykindred
    • blindstar13
    • View Profile
Re: Most creative thing you've done/seen?
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2013, 02:12:13 am »
The most creative thing I've done was when I made....

A Limbo Stick.

That's right, I am the original Limbo Stick!  BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!  *evil laugh*

Yeah, but other than that I'm always open for practice RP's or RP's for newbies.  
Protesting lack of lynxyness!
COOL_EPIC_SIG_PIC.jpg
One true lady, one fine lynx

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2013, 02:30:23 am »
Um the most creative thing ive done was making presets...and actually closing my eyes when im afk

the most creative thing ive seen....I saw my friend make a French Fry Skeleton head from that Miley Cyrus vid(not really FH related but something that was seriously cool)
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 08:09:29 pm »
I once tried to replicate Metal gear characters in animal form. Solid snake was gonna be a wolf Big boss as well. I managed to finish Liquid as a lion but it turned out terrible. the last one I finished for was Revolver ocelot as well.... A ocelot

I had plans for others. Sniper wolf was gonna be a wolf, Otacon was supposed to be a fox, Grey fox as well. Raiden was gonna be a leopard, Monsoon was gonna be a leopard as well. Mistral and The boss were planned to both be a lioness

Anyway. That plan failed. I no longer have any of the ones I finished, It was fun when it lasted

Offline Cerizen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Forum Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2013, 01:10:42 am »
The most creative thing I've done was create a preset only using shades of green.
But...
Green is not a creative color.

[there's a time and a place for mucking around.]

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 10:39:32 am »
The most creative thing I've done was create a preset only using shades of green.
But...
OHOHOHOH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
Anyways, the most creative thing I've ever done is make a chicken character (Leghorn) and get a couple of other chickens to join my 'flock'. The most creative thing I've seen someone else do is try to make a spy character. It flew in the air and had the colors exactly the same as the sky, problem was when it was daytime xD.

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 12:03:51 pm »
But...
DON'T HUG ME, I'M SCARED.

Anywayyyyy, the most creative thing I've done... Probably create a copy of Amaterasu from Okami, but the lines that I used for it were still there so I left it. :/ It still looked pretty cool.

And the most creative thing I've seen, uh... Once I saw a pack of wolves and the group called, "The Wolf King" so they were obviously RPing TLK but as Wolves and renamed it The Wolf King, TWK hehe... I don't know if it's still up or not, it was a while ago.

Awoken.

Offline Hohki

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 03:23:17 pm »
I made an entire species called the goyabhed.  It looks kinda like some kind of wolf thing, and it has horns.  (the species is free-to-play, so just look it up and make one from my guidelines if you like)

I don't see very much creative stuff.  Then again, I live on Bonfire Island, where creativity is rare.  

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 11:52:37 pm »
Hmm. On one of my characters, *Points to forum name* Error, she always has a short poem to go with what is happening. :3 I love to do that...I think one time I saw someone open a grass Rp. xD
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline Loopyloola

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 07:06:19 pm »
I made a bat character he isn't a demon wolf with a bat wings he is tiny brown with big ears and other bat features and I always fly with him when I move because bats don't walk

I thought the gummy bear thing was pretty creative also I liked the zombie infection period