Author Topic: Bring Back The Old Maps  (Read 6002 times)

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
Bring Back The Old Maps
« on: June 13, 2016, 12:22:08 am »
I know I've said this before in other threads, but I felt this issue needed a thread of its own. I want the old maps back! We don't have to get rid of the new ones, just add the old ones back alongside them and rename some of the new ones. I'm sure you've all seen my reasonings for their readditons. Veterans like me, memories, easy access, purposing, and general fun are all some of the reasons I have stated. Don't go telling me to let it go, it won't work. I'll never let this go. I NEED the old maps, and I'd appreciate the update much better if the old maps were put back! Who's with me?!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Back The Old Maps
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 12:26:41 am »
Not to make it seem like I don't care or I'm not understanding you,
But if you need them back, then can you try and remake them your own then? Or at least find someone who can.
This update is still fresh and new so floofs, especially staff, are going to be busy and this could take awhile. You said that you could be patient on the thread and all when we talked about it but you're making it seem like someone needs to do it right then and now. ^^;

I've seen multiple threads from floofs that someone was possibly working on it, so just be patient at least c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 12:27:52 am »
I have actually made a thread on this issue, and some people have brought up some problems with this and frankly I agree. Maybe in a future update this may happen. But as of right now, there are no plans to add the old maps. And nobody is telling you to "let the old maps go." I feel the same way you do. But honestly, the more I play in these new maps, the better I get. So many people were complaining about new things and when it finally happens, there are still people unhappy with it. Honestly, I really think you should consider giving it a chance. It's only been 3 or 4 days since the update, so there is still bound to be some sadness about the old game. But this is just my opinion on the matter and I respect yours. But I'm just saying now, if the old maps EVER do make a comeback, it will be quite a bit before they do.

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 12:32:40 am »
Tesla, either way would be fine by me. They just need to be back.
Hakumi, I'm not being impatient I'm just starting a movement. Also, I have put a thread for remakes but so far no one has made any.
ArcticGalaxy, I have seen and I like it. However, I still am not going back until I get the resolution I seek. I'll admit I am a bit bitter about the update and I keep getting more and more bitter, but I know I won't stop feeling this way so I could never give it a chance.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 12:40:45 am »
Floof, I honestly don't think you are going to get a movement started. People are beginning to settle down in the game. If you are that unhappy with the new update, that is fine. But going around and posting threads all over the place trying to get people to agree with you is not going to work. You should just sit back and wait. That is the only way anything is going to get done. Case closed.

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2016, 12:47:39 am »
One thing more I'd like to tell you, is that none of you know about my...other problem I have with FeralHeart. Why am I bringing this up? Heh, bitterness can make you think about past hatred...it can bring it back. It can twist things...

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2016, 12:48:42 am »
Because again, everyone has lives outside of the game. Sometimes things take time and just because there isn't an immediate response, doesn't mean you're not being heard.
And by what you're doing so far, it seems like you're rushing a bit floof and being the opposite of patient. ^^;

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2016, 12:53:22 am »
Who knows, maybe a sideeffect of my departure from neutrality and arrival into bitterness...

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2016, 12:53:26 am »
Alright, it is perfectly understandable that some feel sad and upset that the old maps has been removed, and that you feel the need to express yourself. There's nothing wrong with it.

As with all things, you can never please everyone. And I do understand where you're coming from, we all have memories with friends/family in these old maps.
But, we're not gonna bring back the old maps.

If you feel like you don't want to play anymore, we're sad to hear this of course, but it's all up to you and it's your own decision.

I will leave this thread open, as long as it does not turn into some argument/bashing/drama.

Thank you.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2016, 12:56:05 am »
Honestly, if the new FeralHeart update has you that ticked off, maybe you should just give FeralHeart a rest and go play some other games that may make you happy. Because running around on here, posting on everyone's threads about how bitter you are and trying to start a movement is getting somewhat ridiculous. There is absolutely no need in this. I know you are entitled to your opinion, and you are free to make suggestions. But doing this is not going to get you anywhere. You are just going to start a bunch of stuff and it needs to stop. If the mods make an update with the old maps being added possibly, then that is fine. If they don't, that is also fine. If you are not happy, than maybe you shouldn't play this game. Simple as that. But everyone else is rather happy about it and you need to stop going around trying to start things.