Author Topic: Bring Back The Old Maps  (Read 6005 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Back The Old Maps
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2016, 01:05:29 am »
I also miss the old maps very much, but the new maps are less glitchy, more detailed and in general just more interesting. The vast majority of the community is relatively happy with the new update and maps, and the staff have repeated numerous times that the old maps will not be brought back.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2016, 01:15:31 am »
You know what, I'm gonna finally tell you people about what I really think. Most of the mods are corrupt -content removed-, KovuLKD is a bloody coward, and the hackers are nice people trying to protest against your stupid -content removed-. I'm not keeping my mouth shut any longer. I'm going to put this out, and if you don't like it then you can -content removed-! Yeah, I said it! -content removed-! I hope someone hacks this game again, and it gets taken down for good! I hope they steal the source code and release it to the public. Don't any of you staff dare to tell me to stop this! I'll never stop, and you can't stop me! I have more resources to keep coming back than you'd ever know, but I won't tell you because that'd be giving a fair warning. I like to attack with something unexpected. This is the last straw, I will rage war on this game and site, and on the admins! I'll give FeralHeart a cyberwar KovuLKD never intended for his game which he so cowardly ran away from! You'll never stop me, not when I have my special 'weapon' on my side. Not when I have my rage and passion. Not until this game is taken over! I'm joining 404, and I'm starting a riot. We WILL get the source code, and I WILL have MY FeralHeart back! I'll NEVER let this go! NEVER!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:32:13 am by Panzram »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2016, 01:19:58 am »
That. Was completely uncalled for.

You completely crossed the line floof. If you were trying to get a certain point across you probably just lost it there.
There's no need to be childish & rude because something isn't going your way.

That's all I have to say.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:22:04 am by Hakumi »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2016, 01:20:33 am »
Okay you really need to calm down. I was originally just gonna sit back and watch buy my god. You're being so childish like the little kid in the store who didn't get their candy. They are MAPS, if you don't like this leave. Honestly this whole thing is so silly. You should really learn who to accept change and let it go you're upset over something so stupid and pointless. You won't start a riot, I'm sorry but you won't and its silly to think you will.

Signature drawn by Me

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2016, 01:21:46 am »
Good luck with all of this. You have just shown all of FeralHeart how you really are. This all could have been solved so much easier. But if you truly think that sitting here and mouthing off is going to help, you are wrong. The source code will never be found, the game will never be hacked. So if I were you, I would just stop this little pity fest of yours. You have not scared anyone, never will. I'm sorry I'm not coming off as a very friendly fluff right now, but his is just too much. NOBODY BADMOUTHS THIS GAME WITHOUT ME SAYING ANYTHING!

The mods worked SO hard on this. And all you can do is complain. So since you are most definitely leaving, I really hope you find somewhere where you can play in happiness. Because you WILL NEVER GET THE SOURCE CODE. You will NEVER START A RIOT. AND YOU ARE NOT TAKING THIS GAME DOWN! CASE. CLOSED.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2016, 01:22:11 am »
I agree with Darkky, Arctic and Hakumi. That outburst was offensive, uncalled for and I feel like those are all pitifully empty threats. This isn't the French Revolution, buddy. Starting all this drama won't do anything. Shallow even agreed to keep your post unlocked unless drama ensued, but you just had to do it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:23:55 am by Scuttlebutt »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 01:24:16 am »
I'm just really confused about all this... I mean, they're just small places to move around in...

You won't be able to change anything, I'm... Not actually afraid, but eh...

Offline KopaVitani417

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • 404 ERROR supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 01:25:42 am »
-Content removed- I'M NOT SHUTTING UP! AND YOU ARCTICGALAXY CAN GO -Content removed- ! I'M NOT GONNA STOP WHAT I'M DOING AND I DON'T GIVE A -Content removed-  IF I'M OFFENSIVE!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:34:54 am by Panzram »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 01:27:19 am »
Floof, you're better of leaving peacefully, even though you practically won't & and just leave quietly.
You're choosing to say what you wish, by your own will.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2016, 03:16:32 am »
This out burst was extremely unnecessary and immature. I mean threatening a game community for simply changing maps? Even if you could "rage war" on Feral Heart did you once stop to think how it would effect the entire community? No... Because you are selfish and uncaring.

Your sense of self entitlement is very disgusting and it's down right shameful to see someone of your audacious and rude nature tainting our boards with your hate. There are numerous people who are very happy with the updated maps so do not be so selfish. We can all understand and accept the nostalgia and love for the old maps but simply demanding back what was removed, with good reason, is foolish and inconsiderate to the overall community.

It's ridiculous when you think about all the people who kept complaining about how the staff do nothing and how the game isn't updated but the moment we attempt to "update" the game the best we can with our limited resources a few select members decide to dig around for a new reason to complain.

Staff aren't the "corrupt" tyrants you are attempting to make us out to be. We are regular users of Feral Heart just like anyone else. I joined this community way back when it first began on an old account and I saw the old maps develop and grow as much as anyone else. I was there when LKD made the final map update to the game and added in (Atlantis, Lonely Cave, SkysRim, Ascension, and Last Cave)... I too was once an excited user filled with the happiness and hope for new adventures that the updates brought along. I have many memories with those maps and they will always have a special place in my heart as with any of the other staff. The original Feral Heart maps were the basis of what brought us all together in the first place...

We did not remove the maps without considering the personal attachment users would have to them. We removed the maps with hope of creating a world better optimized to an ever changing community's needs while also meeting newer, more detailed, aesthetic values. The old maps and things that the old maps taught us inspired us to combine nostalgic themes with a bit of a refreshment to give the community a taste of something new and plentiful that the creator has long since deprived us of.

But most of all they were made with love and wishes for a new hopeful beginning to a long since "abandoned" game.

There would be valid reason to protest if we simply vanquished all the old maps but we didn't. We simply revamped some of the old maps to add more depth to where they lacked it. Also do not assume they we may not have plans to add revamped versions of many of the other old maps in the future. We have already stated that we will try our best to bring more maps in potential future updates and bring back environments like South Pole's snowy lands etc. Patience really pays off...

As with nature you must accept that things will change and adapt. Nothing ever stays the same and if it does it will eventually fall to waste as other forces act around it. We staff have observed this community change and have taken close notice of all the needs of the community. While we can not always satisfy everyone's wishes we strive to bring happiness to the overall community as best as we can. You must accept though that if you always try to make everyone happy you may not always do what is best for the game itself and its own livelihood. Feral Heart and it's community is not the same community with the same needs as it was in 2011 until now in 2016. Change is a part of life. You're not expected to like it as much as we wish you would but you can at least try to sit back and understand things from a view far beyond yours.

We all will miss the old maps because we love the memories they hold. We all will value those maps because they're a part of what we have known to be Feral Heart, but if you truly love Feral Heart we must understand that a game lacking its creator and source code slowly grows stale.

Without change it may not just be Feral Heart maps you're mourning over but rather the entire game...

« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 03:28:16 am by LordSuragaha »