Author Topic: 2018 Years End - Updates and News  (Read 28140 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
2018 Years End - Updates and News
« on: December 18, 2018, 04:42:02 pm »
THE FERAL YEAR OF 2018

Yet another year has passed, and sometimes, it seems like time flies by so fast, doesn't it? But we've still had an eventful year indeed.
So please sit down, make yourself comfortable, and let us tell you what's been happening here on FeralHeart, in the year of 2018.

First of all I'd like to, once again, apologize for the bumps in the road that this community had to go through when there had been unfortunately serious disagreements among staff. However, personally, I can now see the good coming out of all that - the joining of a new big staff team and a fresh start over.
I want to thank all of you for sticking with us and for accepting us, who left, back - as well as welcoming the new staff members with open arms.

It's our biggest pleasure to list these names, of those who has both formed and joined in the new staff team:

New Moderators:

Edolicious, Lucius, Scallywag, Ratel, Pocketmutt, LonesomeRider, Calvary

We also have two old staffers who now has the title of Administrator, congratulations!

New Admins:

Shally, PrettyReckless

Returning Moderators:

Kynvuu, Kerriki, Warriorstrike, Morgra, Panzram

Returning Admin:

LordSuragaha

Game and Forum Updates

Our staff member Calvary has provided us with a new, updated, game manual here on the forum:
 Game Manual
A big thanks to Cal for her hard work!

Our game login page has gotten a few updates too! You’ll be able do see some news links and updates there now as well as some screenshots as you keep the page open while playing.

And then, as I doubt many have missed, we released a new patch the 3rd of November, with a new winter map; Kibou, and then our EasternPass map got a big update as well.

You can read all about it on Raz's official thread here

Once again we would like to give a special warm thank you to the users Lady_Alizarin and LaughingWolf, for helping with the creation of the maps in this patch.

2018 Members Of The Season

We're as always happy to list this years MOTS, and to send another thank you to these helpful fluffs!
We also added a new addition to the winners of MOTS, where they get to see, and join in, with the work and planning the staff does. You can read more about this here: Hall Of Fame (What's MOTS?)

Spring
Valar.Morghulis, Panzram, Accailia

Summer
FlyingGrass, Kuri, Lucius

Autumn
PocketMutt, morqque, Ame88

Winter
Likuu, Bloo., Lady_Alzarin

Contests and Events

As usual we've held different kinds of events through the year of 2018, and in there some contests as well.
Here's a little looking back at these events:

FHORF
In April we held the usual FH Roleplay day, only this time we changed both the name and some other details for this day. Now it's called FHORF (FeralHeart Official RolePlay Festival), an it's a whole weekend created for just roleplaying!

Summer Party 2018:

Halloween Party 2018:
Map creator: TwiceADare

Winter Event 2018
Map creator: Bawfle

2018 Contest Winners:

Winner: LupusK

Winners:
1st place: Giorno
2nd place: WolfQueen
3rd place: Astaeroth

Winner: l3lue

Winners:
1st place: Kuri
2nd place: nicekind
3rd place: xSTORMCATx

Thank you, to the community, for making 2018 yet another great year for FeralHeart!
Here's to hoping 2019 will be even a better one.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: 2018 Years End - Updates and News
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:21:34 pm »
Happy to see things going well lately! I see things continuing to become better than ever for 2019! Thank you all, the community, and staff included for so many great memories all these years and I hope to have many more for a long while.

♥ Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to you all! ♥
artwork by dehvina

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 05:23:29 pm »
I see a bright new future for FeralHeart ahead of us.

Offline Arandomperson

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 05:44:29 pm »
Tbh. This year, was not that good on me in FH. Prop worst year. Lets hope next year I won't get traumatized by rps. And ppl in them.
Merrp

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2018, 06:03:45 pm »
With a community like this, it's very possible that FeralHeart will come out of it's rough spot this year and boom in 2019. All of you make it possible.

I hope I have a better year on this game in 2019. I know that's going to be extremely hard, but I'm going to at least try.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 06:27:25 pm »
Oh man time really does fly. There have been some bumps in the road throughout the year in FH but we all overcame those obstacles and such together. I'm genuinely so proud of everyone in this community! Again, congratulations to the new moderators and those who have been promoted! Welcome back to the returning mods too! The events that have been held were also really fun and exciting. I hope 2019 will bring lots of joy and excitement! <3

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 07:03:52 pm »
What an eventful year! I’m grateful and happy to be a part of this community <3 Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everybody <3 <3

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 07:39:40 pm »
I wish everyone happy holidays and a happy new year! <3

<3

LonesomeRider

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2018, 08:09:03 pm »
Things have definitely been pretty interesting for us all during 2018! The year flew by fast, and it's a pleasure to be around more with the community. 2019 will hopefully bring us some big changes and positive thoughts here on the forum and the game overall. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays and a happy new year to you all! Love you guys.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 08:19:30 pm »
Seems like it was a very interesting year for FH! I'm glad to have returned to this unique little community and look forward to seeing what 2019 will bring. c: