Author Topic: Darkening Streets. Literate,Active,Mapped,Wolf/Dog/Mutt RP  (Read 3334 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Darkening Streets. Literate,Active,Mapped,Wolf/Dog/Mutt RP
« on: August 05, 2013, 04:58:14 am »
You wake up one day in the middle of the street. You don't remember anything from the night before. You try to stand but your paw is broken witch you also don't remember. Suddenly a strong looking completely black wolf stands in front of you. "Hello..." He says to you. You just nodded and manage to sit up. "Follow me... There is some stuff you need to know..." The black wolf said a moment after starting to walk away. You stare for a moment thinking if you should go with him then get up and lift your paw starting to sprint after the wolf.

Darkening Streets
Mapped.
Literate
Unrealistic
Active
Wolf Rp

The year is 4010. War broke out and you were exploring the city and soon blacked out for some unknown reason. The next day you remember nothing and see nobody. You travel around the city looking for sign of life. Nobody... Suddenly you hear howls from the distance and start running toward them. What will you run into? A wolf pack that is looking healthy and strong! You confront the leader and ask him to join, he nodded quickly and spoke. "Pick a rank lad/lass."

Ranks~
Alpha~Taken
Beta(M)~
Beta(F)~Taken
Delta(M)~
Delta(F)~
Fighters
Hunters
Med(M/F)~0/2
Guards
Omega
[/size]
Want to join? Fill out this application! ---------------->
Application example~

Username: kayla1235
Name: Orbit
Picture/Description: A male black wolf with green eyes,a few items,and some scars.
Role-Play Sample: Orbit woke up. /Where am I...?/ He thought to himself and sat up looking around. /And were is everyone...?/ Orbit looked confused his head was tilted a bit but after a few minutes he shrugged it off and continued to walk. Soon Orbit came across a wolf that bumped into him. "S-Sorry mister.." The wolf whined and backed up. "Its alright..." Orbit said with a slight smiled. The wolf nodded and looked at Orbit. "Please let me join your pack, I beg you mister!" Orbit stared at the wolf that wanted to join him then nodded. "As you wish..." Orbit sighed and sat down. "Welcome to the pack." Were Orbit's first words when he got out of shock from reading a advertising board. 'The Armies are coming! Someone save us!' Then Orbit figured out what was happening. The world was coming to an end.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:51:35 pm by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline _MidnightWolf_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Darkening Streets. Literate,Active,Mapped,Wolf/Dog/Mutt RP
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:00:20 am »
Username: _MidnightWolf_
Name: Tiffany
Picture/Description: A female, dark grey wolf with green eyes and a green tail tip, no items (yet), a light nose and back ears, black eye cover hair and fading black spots on her body
Role-Play Sample: The black shewolf woke up, brushing her tail on the surprisingly warm ground. 'W-Where am I?' She stands up, realizing she was all alone. No one to tell her what happened. It seemed like yesterday was a wonderful day of resting in the grass and eating hares, and then suddenly waking up in a dark street. The sky was somewhat red. 'Hello? Anyone here?' What if she was the last wolf left on earth? Thinking she was all alone, she walked off in the shadows to find a shelter

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:10:52 pm »
Username: _MidnightWolf_
Name: Tiffany
Picture/Description: A female, dark grey wolf with green eyes and a green tail tip, no items (yet), a light nose and back ears, black eye cover hair and fading black spots on her body
Role-Play Sample: The black shewolf woke up, brushing her tail on the surprisingly warm ground. 'W-Where am I?' She stands up, realizing she was all alone. No one to tell her what happened. It seemed like yesterday was a wonderful day of resting in the grass and eating hares, and then suddenly waking up in a dark street. The sky was somewhat red. 'Hello? Anyone here?' What if she was the last wolf left on earth? Thinking she was all alone, she walked off in the shadows to find a shelter

Accepted! :3

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 03:02:28 pm »
Username:  scar24
Name:  Achlys
Picture/Description:  Achlys is a black pelted female wolf with a grey under belly.Her eyes are slit and a bright crimson red color with black hair covering her left eye.She wears no items at this point in time or markings.  Picture Link : http://xscar23x.deviantart.com/art/Achlys-391678655?ga_submit_new=10%253A1375972417
Role-Play Sample:  The sun had just started to rise in the sky, its rays just starting to become visible to the eye.It hadn't been long before it's rays reached the the curled up wolve lieing in an old blocked off street.The faes eyes slowly opened revealing her crimson red glowing slit optics feeling the warmth of the sun.Her memories were a blur.She couldn't remember what happened the night before no matter how hard she tried to do so.Silence filled the air, which was quite unusual to her.Tilting her head a bit to the left flicking her ears, she listened for any sign or noise hoping she wasn't the only one here or alive.What if i was the last living creature on this planet?What if I'm alone forever?Thoughts ran through her mind ,she just couldn't understand how a city can go from being active and loud to totally silent and abandoned.Standing the fae refused to accept the thought she was all alone , shaking her head for only a moments time . She had begun to wander the city's Dark shadowed streets looking for a sign of life, anything to know she wasn't the only one left in this world.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 03:50:13 pm by Emopunk »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 04:03:50 pm »
Username:  scar24
Name:  Achlys
Picture/Description:  Achlys is a black pelted female wolf with a grey under belly.Her eyes are slit and a bright crimson red color with black hair covering her left eye.She wears no items at this point in time or markings.  Picture Link : http://xscar23x.deviantart.com/art/Achlys-391678655?ga_submit_new=10%253A1375972417
Role-Play Sample:  The sun had just started to rise in the sky, its rays just starting to become visible to the eye.It hadn't been long before it's rays reached the the curled up wolve lieing in an old blocked off street.The faes eyes slowly opened revealing her crimson red glowing slit optics feeling the warmth of the sun.Her memories were a blur.She couldn't remember what happened the night before no matter how hard she tried to do so.Silence filled the air, which was quite unusual to her.Tilting her head a bit to the left flicking her ears, she listened for any sign or noise hoping she wasn't the only one here or alive.What if i was the last living creature on this planet?What if I'm alone forever?Thoughts ran through her mind ,she just couldn't understand how a city can go from being active and loud to totally silent and abandoned.Standing the fae refused to accept the thought she was all alone , shaking her head for only a moments time . She had begun to wander the city's Dark shadowed streets looking for a sign of life, anything to know she wasn't the only one left in this world.
Accepted! :D

Offline ~Toxication~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:00:49 pm »
Username: ~Toxication~
Name: Gray
Picture/Description:Gray dog/wolf mix with darker gray spots and green eyes.
Roleplay Sample:The ash hued spotted canine layed on her side on the hard terrain.As sun light blared into her face she slowly came back to reality.Green orbs opened up as she tried to remember the things that took place the night before only the fae couldn't remember them.She lifted her cranium to get a better view of her surroundings.From what the canine saw was a dead lifeless area.She stood on skinny legs before wandering off.Alone.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:15:49 pm »
Username: ~Toxication~
Name: Gray
Picture/Description:Gray dog/wolf mix with darker gray spots and green eyes.
Roleplay Sample:The ash hued spotted canine layed on her side on the hard terrain.As sun light blared into her face she slowly came back to reality.Green orbs opened up as she tried to remember the things that took place the night before only the fae couldn't remember them.She lifted her cranium to get a better view of her surroundings.From what the canine saw was a dead lifeless area.She stood on skinny legs before wandering off.Alone.
Accepted!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 02:50:51 pm »
:3 If anyone else wants to sign up. Our map is called Bridgeston Park Ruins. It fits with the war and world ending theme.

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 01:47:07 am »
Username: Birdi
Name: Silent
Picture/Description: A female mutt(Australian shepherd/Husky) with sparkling ice blue eyes and a diamond necklace from her past owner.(Appearance somewhat like this.)
Role-Play Sample: The mutt slowly lifted her thin tail in alert, narrowing her eyes. Shaking out her short-haired muzzle, Silent lifted herself to her feet. Wincing as she noticed she had a cut in her back leg, right at the base of her foot. Swerving around, she vigorously lapped at it until the bleeding sopped. This was a deep cut, so it pained her more than the other cuts she noticed all over her legs and paws. She had no idea where they came from, but she suspected it might've been from the day before. Searching her mind, she suddenly realized she didn't remember anything from yesterday. All she knew of was waking up now. Slipping down back onto her belly, Silent licked all of her legs, pressing her nose into her pelt to get rid of dust and shards of rubble. Shakily standing up once more, the female lifted her head to howl weakly, searching for help. Settling down with her head on her paws once more, she attempted to get comfortable in the stony, dusty and bumpy pile. Raising her big brown eyes as a dark-hued wolf approached, the wolfdog warily crawled backwards. 'Follow me,' he had said. Silent was in no fit stance to travel, but she dragged herself after him with an uneasy feeling.

Edit: Fixed sample.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 03:40:43 am by Birdi »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 10:04:16 pm »
Ac
Username: Birdi
Name: Silent
Picture/Description: A female mutt(Australian shepherd/Husky) with sparkling ice blue eyes and a diamond necklace from her past owner.(Appearance somewhat like this.)
Role-Play Sample: The mutt slowly lifted her thin tail in alert, narrowing her eyes. Shaking out her short-haired muzzle, Silent lifted herself to her feet. Wincing as she noticed she had a cut in her back leg, right at the base of her foot. Swerving around, she vigorously lapped at it until the bleeding sopped. This was a deep cut, so it pained her more than the other cuts she noticed all over her legs and paws. This must've been from the deafening shouts, cries, and firework-like booms she heard not too many days ago. Slipping down back onto her belly, Silent licked all of her legs, pressing her nose into her pelt to get rid of dust and shards of rubble. Shakily standing up once more, the female lifted her head to howl weakly, searching for help. Settling down with her head on her paws once more, she attempted to get comfortable in the stony, dusty and bumpy pile. Raising her big brown eyes as a dark-hued wolf approached, the wolfdog warily crawled backwards. 'Follow me,' he had said. Silent was in to fit stance to travel, but she dragged herself after him with an uneasy feeling.
Accepted. But you need to change the rp sample a bit. You don't remember ANYTHING from the days before.