Author Topic: Nucari Wolves  (Read 5730 times)

felion445

Nucari Wolves
« on: April 10, 2014, 09:52:35 pm »
Greetings, Newcomers for I have started a new wolf species! Its basicly the build of a wolf with the colors of Tan, Grey, Brown, Or black. You may be albino if I give permission to you! Please spread the word about this new Beautiful Beast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What they look like~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Females(Low Ranks): Black/Blue(light) eyes, tan/Grey bodies                        
Males(Low ranks): Orange/Grey eyes with Black/Brown bodies
Alphas(Both male+Female): Crimson Red/Void Purple eyes with Grey/Brown/black/tan/Sandy Blonde Fur/Bodies
Pups: Dark grey with light grey under pelt + orange/yellow eyes          
Elders: Light grey with white under pelt +Orange/Blue(Any type)/Purple/Sandy Grey Eyes
Beta/Lead Guards/hunters/spies/scouts: Black with light grey under pelt + Green/Black eyes
Hunters/Guards/Spies/Scouts: Grey with light grey under pelt +Brown/tan/Sandy Orange/ Blue eyes
    [/color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PELT CHARACTERISTICS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nurcari Wolves have feathers around the bottom of their legs. The feathers are carried up to the knee of the leg. The tail must be a cat tail for they do have cat-like tails. Males have any type of mane, Females have Large Mohawk/Eye cover/Middle. Cryptic is the Lead Female/Alphess. She hasn't yet chosen a male for the lead rank. All ranks are open(Above)!
    HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR NEW WOLF!
YOU MUST BE LITERATE/REALISTIC!list][/list]
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 06:35:47 pm by hannah »

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Nucari Wolves
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 07:32:37 pm »
they...... sound.....beautiful... can i make one please?

felion445

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 05:29:12 pm »
I don't know, Can you? XD

Sure, you can make one!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:31:29 pm by hannah,.,.,., »

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 06:20:28 pm »
Yay! Thanks!

Offline Miraja

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 11:38:14 am »
Very nice species^^
They are very creative. I enjoyed reading about them.
~LEON~
Preset of Leon

Profile picture by TinyTail
Signature by Cherryheart aka Zeriten

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 12:18:18 pm »
Lovely species, I really like the fact you have different designs for different ranks. I don't think I have ever seen such a thing. I really want to make a species ref. sheet for them, but I have not the time. Great job!

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 02:20:24 pm »
The Nucari Wolves sound like they're quite an elegant species considerin' their appearance, Ms. I wonder if they are light on their paws since they sport feathers upon their legs.
Thank ye' for sharin' with us, ma'am. I'll keep an eye out for any in-game. Perhaps if I'm lucky, I'll stumble across a few.
gone

felion445

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2014, 02:37:12 am »
Very nice species^^
They are very creative. I enjoyed reading about them.

Thank you very much!

The Nucari Wolves sound like they're quite an elegant species considerin' their appearance, Ms. I wonder if they are light on their paws since they sport feathers upon their legs.
Thank ye' for sharin' with us, ma'am. I'll keep an eye out for any in-game. Perhaps if I'm lucky, I'll stumble across a few.

Thanks, and Yes, They're quite light on their paws, The feathers just give them a beautiful look as they're in the air, jumpin' about the map. Some of them hang out around Flourite Plains and Bonfire. Most of them are on the map. The Leader, Cryptic(me), is a very light weight female. The males can weigh up to 80-90 pounds, as for the female, Most weigh around 60-70 pounds. They are a rather short species. ^^'

Lovely species, I really like the fact you have different designs for different ranks. I don't think I have ever seen such a thing. I really want to make a species ref. sheet for them, but I have not the time. Great job![/color]
Thank you, Aniuk. I would really like it if you could do a ref. sheet for them, but I don't mind if you didn't. Yeah, I thought why be almost the same colors when you can have assigned colors for assigned ranks and so I did that. It's a rather unique thing and it's open to anyone. Feel free to make one and find me in game as felion445