Author Topic: The Killodon  (Read 4676 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
The Killodon
« on: April 12, 2014, 04:04:36 am »
Killodon
(Kilo-don)
Please don't make without permission from me(Dogsgorawr)
What?
A Killodon is a wolf that is said to be related to the dinosaurs. This statement is true since Killodons do have some dinosaur blood in them. Though, others think they are just another species of wolves, but were born larger than most. Counting that they are 2 to 3 feet larger than a large wolf, this statement is also true. But the protests of what Killodons are doesn't matter, right now its the facts so you know what they are and all kinds of other stuff about them.

When?
No one really knows when the Killodons came to be on Earth, but scientists say that they've been hidden away in caves for thousands of years and just came out into the real world. This statement I have to say is false. Killodons were first discovered ten years ago. Robin which was the first Killodon, traveled a long way. Robin was actually born a regular wolf, then he started to develope more into a stranger wolf than the others. I suspect that he got bullied, but counting on him being about 4 feet larger than a normal sized wolf, I highly doubt others bothered him much besides his mother.

Where?
Killodons normally settle in forests with a river or a lake somewhere nearby. It is important that the Killodon species have water, because if they are out in the sun to long they will start to become weaker and start to develop an illness that can kill a Killodon if it is in the sun for that long. Forests also provide a Killodon with a lot of food like deer,mice,birds,rabbits, etc... So a forest is where you will find a Killodon most of the time.

Diet
A carnivore is an animal that eats mostly meat. And that's what Killodons are. They will eat almost anything they can take down alone, and in a group. If they had a large enough group, they could probably injure something like an elephant, but that is unlikely. And since Killodons are carnivores, they hardly eat plants however, a Killodon will eat plants if they are
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 05:08:10 pm by Subject_16 »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: |The Killodon|
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 04:29:50 am »
This. Is. The. Coolest. Species. Ever. <3.~
not active here anymore ♡

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 11:50:49 am »
D'awwww thanks that means a lot to me!

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 07:31:38 pm »
-le rolls around FH with this- OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO MAKE ONE!!!! Could I? -le puppy eyes- -le whisper- leeeeeeeeeeeet meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 04:01:42 am »
No you may not sorry, I am no longer aloud on FH and I don't have anyone I trust to take them. So I suppose this topic can be locked if needed.

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 10:16:28 pm »
D:    Nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 01:42:07 am »
D:    Nuuuuuuuuuuuu
Sorry, I do have people I trust but I don't want this species to keep being made without me being active.