Author Topic: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))  (Read 10117 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Dead beings reported to 'Rise from the dead.'

Ebola victim Grace Combs was said to have 'risen from the dead' and is now said to be roaming the city. Panic has already risen in the city since the news has gotten out, and the Health Organization has been already looking into the details of this, while the Organization is trying to find the little girl who is said to have 'rose from the dead'. They suggest to stay inside while the search for the little girl takes place. Are dead Ebola patients really turning into these zombie creatures? And what will happen to us?

"Its true, death is among us..."

Dead Ebola patients all over the world are now being reported to 'rise from the dead'. And are reported to be highly aggressive. People are reporting to have seen these dead beings to eat living beings. They have a taste for us... Is this really the end for us humans and others in the world? Is a dawn of a new age beginning to rise? Are zombies going to take over the world? God... Help us now. Please... We want to be forgiven for all of the terrible things we have done to this world you created for us. Don't let us die like this...

Dawn of a New Age
Now that the dead has taken over, its up to what's left in the world to survive. There are little humans still living, so its up to the animals. Mans best friend. The canines. Wolves have teamed up with each other and formed packs to live with. While other wolves and canines think its best not to get to close to others and stay alone, only traveling with maybe a few others, but not a pack like some. These Zombies are what the canines now refer to as 'The Walking' or in short terms 'Walkers'. Will you survive this new age of life? Its time to find out.

Rules
Suggested that you are 13+ to join this RP.
Mild cursing is aloud
Don't kill others characters without permission, that will result in instant kick out of the RP
Don't spam RP posts
Please be as active as possible
You can have up to three characters in this RP!
At first, everyone starts out as a loner, then as we get to the RP we can start forming packs
Mhm, have fun!

Ranks
Everyone starts out as a Loner, then we can start forming packs later in RP. This will be changed soon!

Application
(Picture)
Character Name
Character Nicknames
Backstory
Crush
Mate
Siblings
Other
(Optional other picture of character)

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 09:27:33 pm by Subject_16 »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 09:26:30 pm »

Name: Krona(Crona)

Nicknames: Nah

Personality: Krona is a bit bipolar now that the world has changed. One moment he can be totally nice, then the next moment, SNAP. He's the worst wolf you'd ever meet. But most of the times, Krona is a very hard working wolf. He can be quiet, but that means he's highly into what he is doing. But besides that, Krona is very protective.

Backstory: Krona lost his sister when the dead started to rise. Ever since then he hasn't been quite the same playful wolf as he used to be. Now he works mostly alone, but that doesn't mean he won't help others. Now Krona helps whoever is in need from these horrid creatures that he calls 'Walkers'. But Krona is a bit insane as others think, he likes to get into trouble with the walkers as it seems. But that's just him. He made a promise that he would enjoy killing the walkers, like the walkers enjoyed killing his little sister.

Crush: To be Changed

Mate: To be Changed

Siblings: Dead

Other: Krona has the voice of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 10:35:44 pm »
((I assume that dogs are allowed, seeing that you used the word 'canine', but if they aren't I'd be happy to use another character of mine.))

You can't define who I am,
Or who I'll become.
You can try to define me,
But you can't because I define myself.

Name:: Blair Hamilton
Nickname(s):: Snaps, Bree, BeeBee
Personality::
Strong: Blair comes off very confident, it's no question to whether or not she's comfortable in her own skin. She acts as if she can take on the world, even if it's sometimes a bit too much for her. For even the smallest of feats Blair is proud of herself, whether it be jumping onto the couch in one try or surviving that trip the the vet.
Independent: Blair isn't influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion. She acts and thinks for herself and doesn't let anyone control her. Blair refuses to be under obligation to others, and she rejects others' aid and support. Many see her refusal of help as her being snobbish, but Blair is far from it. she just doesn't like to be pinned under obligation or controlled.
Ambitious: Blair has a very strong desire and determination to succeed. She has an earnest desire for some type of achievement and she's willing to do whatever she can in order to obtain success. Though, she'll often take on goals that are too much for her, and usually only ends up half-way there.
Daring: Blair is audaciously bold. She does what she wants without thinking about it, and while it can be dangerous, the thrill makes up for it. She's willing to do the most difficult things, sometimes doing things even the most physcotic of people wouldn't. Many are intimidated by her lack of self-preservation and will often dismiss her as "that crazy chick". Blair isn't crazy, though, and she makes sure to nip at those who think that, which earned her the nickname "Snaps".
Backstory:: Blair's life has been, for the most part, uneventful. She was born on the streets under an abandoned house. She was brought into this world with three other siblings, all four of them wiggling hungry masses of fur. Her mama took exceptional care of all four puppies, making sure they each got enough milk and would lick each of them until her tongue bled to keep them warm. They aged well, and once they were developed enough to walk around and play all four of them marched straight from under that house and into the yard. Only to find themselves in the back of Animal Control's van minutes later. One of the neighbors had seen them, and reported them to the pound. It wasn't bad, though, and within weeks Blair was adopted to a nice family, the Hamiltons. The family was a great one, and they loved her unconditionally. But then disaster struck. It was sudden, one day everyone was happy, smiles on their faces, and the next.. They were all gone. Walkers had broken into the house and eaten her family. Blair had barely squeezed out the doggie door before her beloved girls almost succeeded in having a dog dinner.
Crush:: None
Mate:: None
Siblings:: Unknown names and location
Other::
-Blair has a very feminine, american accent that has a striking resemblance to Keri Russell

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:38:15 pm by Libertea »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 11:59:49 pm »
((I assume that dogs are allowed, seeing that you used the word 'canine', but if they aren't I'd be happy to use another character of mine.))

You can't define who I am,
Or who I'll become.
You can try to define me,
But you can't because I define myself.

Name:: Blair Hamilton
Nickname(s):: Snaps, Bree, BeeBee
Personality::
Strong: Blair comes off very confident, it's no question to whether or not she's comfortable in her own skin. She acts as if she can take on the world, even if it's sometimes a bit too much for her. For even the smallest of feats Blair is proud of herself, whether it be jumping onto the couch in one try or surviving that trip the the vet.
Independent: Blair isn't influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion. She acts and thinks for herself and doesn't let anyone control her. Blair refuses to be under obligation to others, and she rejects others' aid and support. Many see her refusal of help as her being snobbish, but Blair is far from it. she just doesn't like to be pinned under obligation or controlled.
Ambitious: Blair has a very strong desire and determination to succeed. She has an earnest desire for some type of achievement and she's willing to do whatever she can in order to obtain success. Though, she'll often take on goals that are too much for her, and usually only ends up half-way there.
Daring: Blair is audaciously bold. She does what she wants without thinking about it, and while it can be dangerous, the thrill makes up for it. She's willing to do the most difficult things, sometimes doing things even the most physcotic of people wouldn't. Many are intimidated by her lack of self-preservation and will often dismiss her as "that crazy chick". Blair isn't crazy, though, and she makes sure to nip at those who think that, which earned her the nickname "Snaps".
Backstory:: Blair's life has been, for the most part, uneventful. She was born on the streets under an abandoned house. She was brought into this world with three other siblings, all four of them wiggling hungry masses of fur. Her mama took exceptional care of all four puppies, making sure they each got enough milk and would lick each of them until her tongue bled to keep them warm. They aged well, and once they were developed enough to walk around and play all four of them marched straight from under that house and into the yard. Only to find themselves in the back of Animal Control's van minutes later. One of the neighbors had seen them, and reported them to the pound. It wasn't bad, though, and within weeks Blair was adopted to a nice family, the Hamiltons. The family was a great one, and they loved her unconditionally. But then disaster struck. It was sudden, one day everyone was happy, smiles on their faces, and the next.. They were all gone. Walkers had broken into the house and eaten her family. Blair had barely squeezed out the doggie door before her beloved girls almost succeeded in having a dog dinner.
Crush:: None
Mate:: None
Siblings:: Unknown names and location
Other::
-Blair has a very feminine, american accent that has a striking resemblance to Keri Russell

Accepted! AND SHES SOO CUTEEE!

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 12:03:16 am »
((Aha, thanks! I wish I could take credit for her, but I found both pictures on the website Flickr. It helps me find pictures that I can use for my characters without accidentally stealing them. ^.^))

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 02:21:59 pm »
((Aha, thanks! I wish I could take credit for her, but I found both pictures on the website Flickr. It helps me find pictures that I can use for my characters without accidentally stealing them. ^.^))
We should wait for about maybe two more people before we start ^-^ Hope that's okay with you.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 04:35:48 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 05:40:51 pm »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 02:09:47 pm »
Bump

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 04:16:28 pm »

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Character Name: Leauana
Character Nicknames: Lue, Ana, Alue
Personality:
Leauana is a rather athletic dog who tend's to move around, rarely staying in one place for a long time; always seeming to appear as a long wolf, however she would like company from time to time. Towards those she doesn't know Leu can appear rather aggressive and intimidating. Once you get to know her she is a rather loyal and loving dog who will protect you with her life; standing up for you. If someone seeks advice she is there to give it, being wise for her age many come to her. She is known to be cocky and stubborn, sticking with what she believes she never backs down from an argument nor a fight. At time's she can be manipulative and flirtatious around males. Sometimes Alue is unpredictable and will do things out of the blue; whether it be her actions or what she says. Leauana has always had the heart and courage of a lion, and the eye of an eagle; being faced in this world makes her see it as a challenge. Despite thinking before she acts; if getting into a tight situation her ability to think quickly and work things out faster makes it easier to save her own butt. Ana is someone who you would not like to get on the wrong side off; she can be highly aggressive and say hurtful words, it takes a long time to gain her trust, let alone friendship. Sometimes, she will hold a grudge; however, it does depend.
Background:
Growing up Leauana never really experienced having a loving family. Ever since being born it was obvious she would be abandoned. Being part German Shepherd and part Wolf many said she was a 'danger' to society as she was part wild; but they had it all wrong. Despite being pushed away by the humans this didn't make her hate them, she guessed it was just something that happened. Not seeing her mother because she spent her time in the mountains and her father was always dragged away when they did meet; which did leave her slightly depressed. But somehow she made it, becoming very independent and unreliable on everyone; she managed to grow into the beauty she is today. Now, she is unaware whether her mother or father is alive;  but, as she tries to stay alive, she will also try and meet her parents one last time.
Crush:
Nope
Subject to change.

Mate:
Nope
Subject to change.

Siblings:
Not that she knows of
Other:
-Has the voice similar to Lindsay Lohan

"This is not the end. This is the beginning."

Character Name: Sitka
Character Nicknames: Ka, Kit, Sit
Personality:
Sitka is a rather outrageous, little daredevil who always acts before he thinks; using his strength instead of his brain. Often being referred to as a knuckle head. Despite sometimes being clumsy Sit doesn't usually thing; despite having something there he would prefer to use his strength to solve problems which often leads into vicious fights; which he has been taught to do. Yes, he is an aggressive canid who is prone to snap no matter what, not really caring or having feelings towards others. However, despite he seeming like a careless brute he actually does have feelings and does in fact care about others; if seeing his own kind in danger he is the first to help without taking any precautions or hesitating. Although sometimes he can be cocky and stubborn he is  a pleasure to be around once getting to know him, he has thought about searching for a pack. He won't back down if offered with a challenge and towards females he's a bit of a flirt.
Background:
When he was  pup Sitka never had the ordinary life a dog should have. He didn't grow up with a loving family who fed and watered him, gave him a home, comfy bed and the feeling of love. No. His past holds something completely different. He was bought by a large built man who seemed to have many dogs of his breed all in a shed in separate cages. They lived out their days being forced to run on a treadmill and attack other dogs. Sadly, this young pup was the victim of being a bate dog; being mounted by larger dogs on many occasions, until he grew older and was forced to fight with the dogs around his yard; then dogs all over the world. Years passed as he continued this until something strange happened. Some dogs died from injury, starvation and dehydration; other of old age and illnesses along with their owner others managed to escape and have been wondering the streets ever since.
Crush:
Nope
Subject to change.

Mate:
Nope
Subject to change.

[u[Siblings:[/u]
None he can remember.
Other:
- Has the voice of Vin Diesel.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:21:17 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.