Author Topic: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))  (Read 10125 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2014, 04:43:18 pm »

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Character Name: Leauana
Character Nicknames: Lue, Ana, Alue
Personality:
Leauana is a rather athletic dog who tend's to move around, rarely staying in one place for a long time; always seeming to appear as a long wolf, however she would like company from time to time. Towards those she doesn't know Leu can appear rather aggressive and intimidating. Once you get to know her she is a rather loyal and loving dog who will protect you with her life; standing up for you. If someone seeks advice she is there to give it, being wise for her age many come to her. She is known to be cocky and stubborn, sticking with what she believes she never backs down from an argument nor a fight. At time's she can be manipulative and flirtatious around males. Sometimes Alue is unpredictable and will do things out of the blue; whether it be her actions or what she says. Leauana has always had the heart and courage of a lion, and the eye of an eagle; being faced in this world makes her see it as a challenge. Despite thinking before she acts; if getting into a tight situation her ability to think quickly and work things out faster makes it easier to save her own butt. Ana is someone who you would not like to get on the wrong side off; she can be highly aggressive and say hurtful words, it takes a long time to gain her trust, let alone friendship. Sometimes, she will hold a grudge; however, it does depend.
Background:
Growing up Leauana never really experienced having a loving family. Ever since being born it was obvious she would be abandoned. Being part German Shepherd and part Wolf many said she was a 'danger' to society as she was part wild; but they had it all wrong. Despite being pushed away by the humans this didn't make her hate them, she guessed it was just something that happened. Not seeing her mother because she spent her time in the mountains and her father was always dragged away when they did meet; which did leave her slightly depressed. But somehow she made it, becoming very independent and unreliable on everyone; she managed to grow into the beauty she is today. Now, she is unaware whether her mother or father is alive;  but, as she tries to stay alive, she will also try and meet her parents one last time.
Crush:
Nope
Subject to change.

Mate:
Nope
Subject to change.

Siblings:
Not that she knows of
Other:
-Has the voice similar to Lindsay Lohan

"This is not the end. This is the beginning."

Character Name: Sitka
Character Nicknames: Ka, Kit, Sit
Personality:
Sitka is a rather outrageous, little daredevil who always acts before he thinks; using his strength instead of his brain. Often being referred to as a knuckle head. Despite sometimes being clumsy Sit doesn't usually thing; despite having something there he would prefer to use his strength to solve problems which often leads into vicious fights; which he has been taught to do. Yes, he is an aggressive canid who is prone to snap no matter what, not really caring or having feelings towards others. However, despite he seeming like a careless brute he actually does have feelings and does in fact care about others; if seeing his own kind in danger he is the first to help without taking any precautions or hesitating. Although sometimes he can be cocky and stubborn he is  a pleasure to be around once getting to know him, he has thought about searching for a pack. He won't back down if offered with a challenge and towards females he's a bit of a flirt.
Background:
When he was  pup Sitka never had the ordinary life a dog should have. He didn't grow up with a loving family who fed and watered him, gave him a home, comfy bed and the feeling of love. No. His past holds something completely different. He was bought by a large built man who seemed to have many dogs of his breed all in a shed in separate cages. They lived out their days being forced to run on a treadmill and attack other dogs. Sadly, this young pup was the victim of being a bate dog; being mounted by larger dogs on many occasions, until he grew older and was forced to fight with the dogs around his yard; then dogs all over the world. Years passed as he continued this until something strange happened. Some dogs died from injury, starvation and dehydration; other of old age and illnesses along with their owner others managed to escape and have been wondering the streets ever since.
Crush:
Nope
Subject to change.

Mate:
Nope
Subject to change.

[u[Siblings:[/u]
None he can remember.
Other:
- Has the voice of Vin Diesel.

Accepted! We can start the RP whenever (But Taylor knows I hate starting off RPs I think xD...)

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2014, 08:46:41 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2014, 08:58:33 pm »

Krona
"And stay dead!" Krona growled lowly, letting go of the dead walker. "God damn I hate these things." The Grey wolf started to walk off, deeper into the forest. "I'll kill every last one with pride and joy just to avenge my sister. And if I get a family again, then I'll protect them too." Krona stopped to sniff the air. The stench of the city nearby which was packed with walkers filled the air. And a hint of something else. Another canine. Krona turned his back on the city that he was near and started to run in the opposite direction of where he smelled the canine. If there was another canine out here, maybe he or she could possibly point him into the direction of food, or anything besides walkers. "Please don't move for a few more hours canine..." He would whisper, although he doubted that he or she would do that. Its suicidal to stay put anywhere now, unless it was completely out of sight of walkers.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2014, 11:38:09 pm »

You can't define who I am,
Or who I'll become.
You can try to define me,
But you can't because I define myself.

The jack russell hadn't traveled much in the time since everything had gone to hell. Or at all, really. Blair was stationed in the backyard, too scared to go in or out. It had been days since she'd eaten or drank anything, the small supply of kibble and water that the Hamiltons left out in the yard were long gone, and the burning sensation running down her throat and stomach was proof of that. Weakly she swept her dry tongue over her muzzle. It wouldn't be long before she died here, without having even tried to live. No, she couldn't - wouldn't! - accept that. Her chocolate brown eyes that had been dead of life hardened, and she forced her weak limbs to stand.

Blair stumbled her way to the gate. It was supposed to be locked, but over time she had learned that the lock was faulty, and with a simple push in the right spot it would open. She leaned back onto her hind legs, lifting up her torso to reach just under where the lock would be on the other side. Pushing her weight onto it the gate flew open, knocking over the two trashcans that were left out. Blair froze, brown eyes wide with fright, terrified she had attracted something's attention. But to her delight none of those things had even turned to her. Thankfully she scurried to the now opened trashcans. It was a wonder why none of the other animals had claimed this food for theirs.. Unless she was the only dog left. What if she was the only living being left on this earth? Panic settled throughout the terrier, and as she wolfed down what food was inside the bin, that was the only thing running through her head.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 11:49:56 pm »

Krona
Krona was totally exhausted after traveling on his feet for a few hours straight. Before all this shit happened he had a cave to rest in with his pack and everything. Till those damn things ruined everything. Killing his sister was one thing but his pack was basically his entire family, and he missed them dearly like his sister. Now that it was all gone, he had been on the move every single day and starved every few days that passed and he went on without food. "Keep moving Krona..." The Grey wolf muttered to himself every now in then. Hopefully he'd find that other canine soon.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 06:25:17 am »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 12:04:09 pm »

Krona
The scent of the other canine got closer till he spotted a little figure of him or her in the distance. Krona stood up straight, narrowing his eyes on the canine and slowly started to walk forward, his head started to hang. "Keep going Krona... It's an alive canine. It would've attacked by now if it was dead." He muttered to himself just to keep on going toward the canine figure. "It'll probably try to help me.. Because I haven't eaten in a few days or had any water since I started walking today."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 10:47:19 pm »

Leauana

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

A cold mist blew past the she dog as she lazily stumbled to her paws; a piercing pain running through them from the night before. She knew it would have been a bad idea running through the church yard; windows had been smashed and glass was shattered everywhere, but it was the only way she could have escaped the mob of walkers chasing her. No one would be able to fight off that group of four. Especially not alone. It had been such a tough day, another one she had went without food; it was now rare to get anything to eat around here, apart from the odd piece you would see in a junk yard or an abandoned store. This place is like a hell hole now, nothing nice to look at, the roads lined with corpses which made it look ten times as worse. Despite the buildings not being rubble like it would be in the movies some were slightly damaged, windows broke, some cars on fire, class scattered across the ground; it was not a pleasant sight. But, instead of complaining she needed to survive.

Allowing her curled tail to lay over the rear end of her back the she-dog sat atop a porch from an abandoned house, watching the day go by without a care in the world; she knew she needed to find food; but was it really wise running into the streets, all guns blazing? She needed to think it out, take precautions and most importantly not get caught. Narrowing her eyes she shook her head, watching one of the rotten, two-legged creatures stumble into an alley in the distance; its muffled grunts and groans could be heard which caused her to cringe at the horrid sound. Drawing her attention from the distant beast Alue turned her orbs onto a shop just across the road; it was a corner store, so it was bound to sell some food product; and it was still in good nick, which was a bonus. Seeing this as being one of her only chances to hopefully find food in this empty city she took no time in hesitating. Lifting to her large paws the black and white canine carefully stepped down the three steps of the porch and hurried across the lawn; leaping over the fence with ease, landing swiftly on the other side - but a pain shot through her slightly injured paws. Sighing, she decided to shake off the pain; she wanted food.

Sitka

"This is not the end. This is the beginning."

A growl escaped the brutes maw as he charged through the forest and into the city; rage running through him. A good friend known in the real world as Alaska; a large white brute like himself, but older and of course more taller and stocky. Those humans had done it again. Killed another of his kind. Now, he was willing to seek revenge and take no mercy on these monsters who held a deadly disease. A shot of white darted from the dark debris and out into the open streets; hackles raised, lips curled and eyes narrowed the small yet large white male charged towards a mod of what they called 'Walkers'. Of course, the were wobbling towards him, letting out gurgles and grunts - the sight of 'food' sending them rather insane. This was only going to end one way it Sitka's eye's. "You ended the life of my greatest friend. Now you monsters shall suffer!" he roared, drawing nearer the mod; then leaping. He managed to take a few down, tearing them limb from limb and causing them pain to what he thought; but the crows was to much. They began mauling the smaller creature, biting at his skin and tearing it up; leaving rotten wounds. The dog screeched and yelped in pain, but it was to late.

At that moment the white brute awoke with a gasp, his heart racing as his brown eye's rapidly glanced to and fro to make sure he wasn't in danger; everything seemed fine. Ever since being separated from his great friend the brute had begun getting these strange yet horrific nightmares which in some way caused him to seem a little mentally unstable and the lack of sleep was taking its toll; causing the youngster to become rather snappy and aggressive. Heart calming down but still quickly beating the brute quickly hurled himself to his paws and glanced around; lifting his front paws onto the dash board of the open car as he looked into the streets; empty as usual. Letting out a growl the daring young brute decided to stay put in the safety of the vehicle for now; he had no need to exit his resting point so didn't intend on doing so. Turning and clambering into the back, Sitka lowered himself onto his haunches and placed his front paws onto the arm rest of the back door - perking his ears the white canid glared out.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2014, 12:21:50 am »

You can't define who I am,
Or who I'll become.
You can try to define, but
You can't because I define myself.

Blair had feasted upon the the nearly rotten food, and even though she was always scolded for digging through the trash, she had no idea why. This was glorious! The stub on her rear end was wagging back and forth as she gorged herself on it. The terrier pulled back, pink tongue licking her maw clean of anything that had gotten on it. Food-wise she was fine, her small stomach was completely full, but her thirst was yet to be quenched. The waste bin, while it held many delicious treasures, didn't provide her with water or anything else to drink.

Brown eyes looked around at her surroundings. Those.. things were stumbling about, but none of them paid any attention to Blair. They resembled humans, but it was as if they were rotting. A whimper escaped her as she watched, and while a few looked up, none came over to investigate. She lowered her gaze, her body shivering. Reluctantly Blair started walking, eyes looking up and around every few steps.

The clicking of her nails against the cement harmonized with the moaning of the rotting beasts, creating Blair's very own horrific theme song. Her pace quickened, body tense. She was quickly leaving the suburbs that she had lived in for the majority of her life, and the beginnings of the city started to appear. A corner store here, a bar there. It started slow, then suddenly, there was the city. Unfortunately, the city meant more and more of the walking rots. The terrier stopped, taking in everything.

It was like something out of a horror scene, walls were crumbling, cars smashed into things, some were even flipped over! Blair bit down onto her tongue to prevent from making noise. She continued forward, nose quivering as she took in the many scents. Too many were mingled together to discern one from the other. Oil, rotting flesh, the overwhelming stench of sulfur, and countless others. The terrier continued, albeit slowly. She slunk across the ground, belly nearly touching the ground, as if that would shield her from the sight of the Rots.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2014, 10:52:06 am »