Author Topic: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))  (Read 10123 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn Of a New Age((New,Canine,Apocalyptic RP. Open and Accepting))
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2014, 01:12:57 am »

Krona
"You act as if you are not afraid. However, I can smell your fear." Krona said, walking beside a tree and sitting down. Watching the other canine. "Do you know where there is any food at all? I'm starving." The grey wolf suddenly blurted out, his gaze softening and a slight whine escaped his maw. "Any at all? Or possibly water. I haven't had water in hours.." He said after a moment.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2014, 01:26:08 pm »
Is this rp going to continue? I would hate for it to die, I like the concept.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 02:39:11 pm »

Leauana

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

The sharp pain from the injuries she had received the night before continued to shoot through the mix breeds paw, but there was no time for whining or worrying about a piety injury on her pads; to her, collecting food for herself was more important if she wanted to survive in this hell hole of a world. Today, she had rested enough. She was already behind on an hour or so of sleep as she wanted to rest herself in hope that the injury to her paw would go away; so she had no time to waste. Now that the walker was gone from the street she had a chance, even though it would only be a short distance away she would still be able to swiftly run past without being seen and into the store she was looking at without anything going wrong. Alue quietly growled as she looked down an alley at the crouched over flesh eater as it sniffed at the carcass of a small cat; which must have died from disease or injury. Shaking her head the shepherd, wolf mix drew her attention from the beast and glance up at the shop; it seemed to have taken quicker than she thought. Smiling, a sigh brushed past her moist lips as she managed to squeeze herself through a gap in the crumbled wall; only receiving a small scrape as she had done so.

Pulling herself out of sight the fae glanced around the store, many strange scents lingered in the small room; it was dark, only dimly lit by the light shining through the glass front of the shop. Pulling her eye's from the windows she shot off forward, through the isles of the shop with her snout to the ground; following the scent of what she knew as bread or something. But, when she arrived where the scent was coming from the single slice appeared to have small insect like creatures crawling around; this didn't cause her to step back in disgust, this caused her to swipe a paw at the slice and send it flying across the room and into a wall; low growls escaping her maw. Snout pressed once again against the ground she followed another scent; which appeared to be meat. Tail wagging Leauana hurried after the scent which grew stronger with every step. Onto the third isle she came to a stop and lifted up a piece of fabric; there lay all the packets of meat. Instantly her mouth watered and without hesitating she managed to tear open the packet with her claws and wolfed down the food source. It was like luxury. It was the first time she had eaten in day's and it was like a miracle; but even she knew it wasn't always this easy to get food. Not getting ahead of herself she pushed the packet aside and quickly exited the store.

Tail raised and wagging the black patched canine was now back on the open streets; the scent of decaying bodies wafted into her snout, but somehow she had gotten use to it and the smell didn't bother her like it use to. Glancing around the street's she decided she would venture around; maybe she would come across more of her kind or maybe she would come across some food. However, there was also a possibility she would come across more walkers than usual; but this was a risk she was willing to take. Giving her smooth coat a shake the female shot off down the street, tail arched and wagging as her claws clicked against the pavement when she walked.

[[I shall post for Sitka on my next post; he's still watching the streets from the car.]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2014, 12:08:39 pm »
((Yeah its still going... I can't post till Sherlolly does.))

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2014, 06:26:40 am »
I don't think she will be, http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=48669.0

You can't define who I am,
Or who I'll become.
You can try to define me, but
You can't because I define myself.

The terrier continued to creep about, brown eyes darting to and fro. One thing was running through Blair's mind, and that was her urgent need for water. It had been at least two and a half days since she'd even had a sip, and it wouldn't be much longer before her body would start to die. She looked around at her surroundings, eyes dropping in disappointment. It was hopeless to even look for any, she was in the middle of a post-apocalyptic city! Why would there be any water just sitting around? Whimpers started to escape her muzzle, and despite her fear of those Rots, she couldn't stop.

Blair stood, forcing herself to walk. She whispered to herself between the whimpers, "We aren't going to die. We're going to be okay. We just have to find water. It's going to be okay." Slowly she inched along, occasionally stopping to lick at dark spots on the cement, hoping that it's water. Her eyes continued to look around, to look for any rots, other living beings, and most importantly, water.

Not my best work, I had a bad case of writers block. I'm surprised I even got this much down.

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 03:23:25 pm »
I apologize for double posting but I feel this thread requires a bump.

Offline DuskWolfy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2014, 02:46:50 am »
(Picture)

..:: Character Name ::..

Simja

..:: Character Nicknames ::..

Simmy

..:: Age ::..

5 Years Old

..:: Personality ::..

.::. Kind
.::. Protective
.::. Gentle
.::. Caring
.::. Tolerant
.::. Trustworthy
.::. Loyal
.::. Anti-social

..:: Backstory ::..

I know this is short, I'm in the process of refining it.

Simja was the runt of the litter. He grew up on the streets with his family and eventually left around two years old. When the whole undead crisis hit, he was one of the confused ones. He had no idea what was happening, all he knew was he had to stay alive. He avoided other canines and if he did run into one he would show he meant no harm and be on his way again.

..:: Crush ::..

Nobody

..:: Mate ::..

Nobody

..:: Siblings ::..

.::. Hect :: Brother :: Deceased .::.
.::. Jinx :: Sister :: Unknown .::.
.::. Mizu :: Sister :: Unknown .::.

..:: Other ::..

Simja is very anti-social in a way so he doesn't really socialize with others.

Also, he is a Berger Picard if anyone was wondering.. You'll be able to see that once I get the picture up. Haha

(Optional other picture of character)

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2014, 03:21:35 am »
You're still accepting, right? I'd love to get a CS up to join this.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.

Offline PandaPie23

• Experienced Traveler
  • Yummy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 03:56:33 am »
((I believe we are, but I cannot be sure. Subject would have to be the one to say yes or no. By the way, @Subject, since Sherlolly has left, instead of just disappearing from this RP, try tapping into insanity. Like Sherlolly's character never existed, Krona just wanted to meet another person so badly his subconscious made one. Just an idea, though.))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2014, 06:53:44 pm »

[[Yes, I agree. Libertea has a great idea there and it would actually fit nicely, I really don't want this roleplay to die as it will still have a lot to happen.]]
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.