Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introduction / Re: hi! returning player here!!
« Last post by toonanimals317 on Today at 03:04:37 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, Zwei! I definitely recognize your username. Hope to see you around!
Members of the Season / 2024 Summer MOTS Nominations
« Last post by Ame88 on Today at 10:36:01 am »

Goodbye spring and HELLLOOOOO SUMMER! The season we've all been waiting for is finally here! School's almost out, and the Summer vacations are just around the corner- but since Summer is an eventful time of year for Feral Heart, let's get this season kick-started with our Summer Members of the Season Nominations! Good luck to everyone!

Who should be nominated?
Members of the season should be helpful, dedicated, and friendly users whom are generally liked by most of the community

How do I nominate?
Use the form below to nominate the user(s) you believe should be this year's Summer MOTS.

Please follow this format when nominating
Your Forum Username:
MOTS Nomination(s): [User(s) & Link(s) to Profile(s)]
Why? (Optional):

Rules for Nominating:
Please read rules before nominating

You must have at least 25 posts to nominate or be nominated
You may not nominate a user in the same IP range as yourself (and yes, that includes nominating yourself)
Staff members may not be nominated
If someone is already under "Qualified Users," please nominate someone else
You are allowed and encouraged to nominate TWO users
Once you have posted your choices, you may not modify your post
Nominees must get a total of THREE nominations in order to qualify for MOTS voting
Please do not nominate the winners of the Spring MOTS

For Qualified users!
If you do not wish to be entered into the final voting, please contact a staff member and leave a post here to have your name taken down from the final roster.
You cannot rejoin if you ask to be taken off the list!

Please do not chat in the nomination thread!
However, if you have a question, you may post it here for a staff member to answer.

Nominated Users
-

Qualified Users
-

The nomination deadline is May 25th!
Videos / Re: fanmade feralheart trailer
« Last post by zweihander on Yesterday at 08:04:26 pm »
thank you everyone for the sweet comments <3 im glad you all enjoy it!! im gonna release it to the public sometime soon. and yes it definitely reminds me of the old times too!! i miss them lots
« Last post by cosmohause on Yesterday at 09:44:50 am »
Oh my gosh, this fan-made trailer made me genuinely happy. It reminds of the old FH videos people made for their roleplay groups (I think the most iconic one is the trailer for the now defunct Benevolent Wolf Pack back in the day). 10/10 !!
« Last post by AeroHour on Yesterday at 01:15:39 am »
YES!
Video trailers for FH are my favorite, I love seeing them. Was actually planning to make my own at some point haha.
Thank you for making this!

(Also please release it if you feel comfortable doing so. I think it'd have a positive impact for FH. It had a positive impact on me at least!)
« Last post by Oddonelynx on April 29, 2024, 11:25:40 pm »
Me likes. I left a comment.
Introduction / Re: hi! returning player here!!
« Last post by Azurain on April 29, 2024, 02:57:34 pm »
Welcome!
Introduction / Re: holy moly. we're so back, baby.
« Last post by Azurain on April 29, 2024, 02:56:16 pm »
Welcome back!
Videos / fanmade feralheart trailer
« Last post by zweihander on April 28, 2024, 08:39:18 pm »
hey everyone! i've been working on something throughout the week. randomly on a whim i decided that maybe a fanmade feralheart trailer would be a fun project, so i did just that! it's by no means any good, im not exactly a cinematographer. there are tons of random cuts and laggy bits, the music doesnt blend properly, the quality is a bit poopy, but hey i had fun!

im a bit anxious to post this so i humbly ask that nobody is too harsh with me if criticising it q__q" i'm aware that it wouldn't get much attention but i might release it to the public either way if this is well received by the fh community themselves :D

i made this all using a random motion graphics website, shotcut, obs and my 3 alt accounts :sob: it took a while, its my first time and like i said im very aware that it is no good but i did my best!!!!!! its a bit cheesy but i hope you guys will like it, if not thank you for watching at least ;D

also i dont know if i installed the krasnovaar map correctly.. i followed all the instructions but i have no idea if i did it right D: its been ages since i downloaded a map (also if the person who made it happens to see this and doesnt want me to use the map in the video then just lmk)

vv heres the link ^__^ hope you guys enjoy it~ vv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI5l3_-dPR4
Introduction / Re: holy moly. we're so back, baby.
« Last post by Telluric on April 28, 2024, 06:15:26 pm »
hey hey howdy hey welcome back!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10