Author Topic: Heheh, Merry Christmas~ WhiteLightHeart. /No not really.  (Read 4023 times)

SoulRevenge

Heheh, Merry Christmas~ WhiteLightHeart. /No not really.
« on: April 18, 2013, 12:06:55 am »
So, White~ I've taken notice that you've got a lil' blue name now; Mod-in-Training, correct?

But, that's not part of the point I'm going to try to make.

I'd like to make a little Praise-board for you, ;u;. Ya' really deserve it, and this should of been made by me or another a long time ago. Congrats on recieving the chance to possibly be a moderator; you really deserve, seeing how helpful you've been around the forums- and you've done a lot more than just helping! I hope you have fun doing whatever it you usually do. I'm sorry that this isn't really mentioning as much as it really should be mentioning, but eh. I'm at a lack of better words, so I suppose this'll 'ave to do.

'Merry Christmas and Happy Leafanderson Day'

-Blacki. c:

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Heheh, Merry Christmas~ WhiteLightHeart. /No not really.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 12:12:57 am »
Yhee! Yes, Alle deserves this praise thread, I second that.

You've been so helpful to the community and such an amazing friend. You certainly deserve this spot as an MIT - which of course you kind of already know my opinion on that xD Never seen you be anything but kind to anyone here, helping out whenever and wherever you can.

Keep up the hard work, Alle! You're going to do great things here, I know it.<3
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 12:25:38 am »
Yes indeed!! Whitelight<33 You are an amazing help around the community, and the kindest person I know it's no wonder that you've been granted this position, I wish you well hun<3 I'll always be here for ya!!

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 12:27:42 am »
Lingerrr<33
Congratulations, hun!!!! =D

You honestly, really deserve this position!
You're a great floof with a big heart, and as Crin mentioned, haven't been anything but nice to all FeralHeart members!

You'll definitely fit right in as a staff member and do a great job! ^_^ <33

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 12:28:01 am »
OMG.Whiteh o.o Your a Mod in Training..Congratulations! You really deserve it from dedication of Harding working. Thank you so much for helping us! It means the world to us. Goodluck in your new training. <3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 12:32:59 am »
;-; ...You people are amazing, you know that? I didn't even have my name in blue for twenty minutes, and I got a praise thread? o-o

Thank you guys, so much. <3
The fact that I've somehow made such an impression on you guys is just mindblowing in a wonderful way, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really do try to do my best to help anybody I can around here, and the fact that I've been trusted with this role just means I have a chance at helping even more.
And I'm more than happy to do so. <3

Thank you again, and I love you guys for this (as if I didn't love you before!) c;
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 12:37:07 am »
Congratulations White.~ I'm sure you'll do a good job. :3
RETIRED.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 01:57:16 am »
;-; ...You people are amazing, you know that? I didn't even have my name in blue for twenty minutes, and I got a praise thread? o-o

Thank you guys, so much. <3
The fact that I've somehow made such an impression on you guys is just mindblowing in a wonderful way, and I can't thank you guys enough. I really do try to do my best to help anybody I can around here, and the fact that I've been trusted with this role just means I have a chance at helping even more.
And I'm more than happy to do so. <3

Thank you again, and I love you guys for this (as if I didn't love you before!) c;

You don't need a name in blue to get a praise thread ;u;. Like I said, this should of been made a loooong time ago <3. Ya' deserved something like this way before that blue name!

And, your welcome White. ;u; <3
You do an excellent job with helping out the community, and I guess that this little mod-position or whatever simply proves that you've been doing a wonderful job at trying your best to be of help to FeralHeart. ;u;. You really deserved this position and this praise. Like Reckless and others have said, I'm sure you'll do an amazing job with helping the current staff run FeralHeart.

BouncyLion101

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 02:03:36 am »
Yeah, White deserved a praise thread a long time before this. XD
You're so amazing and helpful to everyone, White, and I've never seen you be rude or anything to someone else.
You seem like such a nice person too. c:~

Also, congratulations on becoming a Mod in Training! :D I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mod if you become one. <3

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 02:22:39 am »
I knew you'd make it. I knew from that first moment I whispered you a year and some odd days ago that you'd do something, and become something big. I knew from the moment I laid there as little Lune, trying to help you through that dark night, in Divided Skies History. Or that moment on Cosmos and Cinder, when it seemed that our world was cracking under our paws, and the sky was swaying dangerously. I knew it from the moment I first heard your voice, or the moment I first saw your beautiful face. I even knew  during   all of those moments of long  memorable nights; full of  Role-Play, Skype, Stories, Laughs, Cries... I knew it from the very beginning, that OUR Allegra would become something she was born to be, and do.

You are one of those people, who make an impression on everyone's heart; soul; dreams... on everything. You are pleasant to talk to, causing laughter when tears stray not to far. You are brilliant, and know how to use just a few words; to blow anyone off their paws. You are strong-willed, and yet have an open-mind to anyone who wants to speak with you. You have everything, and more. You could be a mother, a sister, a alpha, a healer- yet, even these words can't describe who you really are...you are a guardian.

And though, I may be going on- and on- I could go on forever. It's hard to sum up Into only a few words, how special you are to me, to the staff(DS), and how special  you are to this community, and now to the FH staff. I'm so proud of you right now, I'm almost in tears. ~ I know you'll be well on your way to becoming the second MODLET, in the DS family. And I can't wait till then m'love. Because you deserve, it, you earned it, and I know you'll embrace it.

I love you Allegra; I've loved you sense the day I first whispered you. Sense the first day I courted your daughter in RP, or become your little lune- and your mate on Kindred. Though RP, may not mean so much to some people- every moment both in RP and out--I hold dear to my heart. I've made some real breathtaking memories with you, and connections that I hope to keep close, and take to my grave.

I'm proud of you Allegra, I'm proud of you with all my; heart, being, and soul. Memo can't believe it, she can't believe you finally get the chance to be who she always saw you as- a guardian! And now, you can fully spread those wings of yours, and be a guardian to the entire FH community. Just Don't fly to far off the ground, because Memo has stubby legs, and she couldn't live a day or night without her mentor her best friend and more importantly her sister.

Congratulations Allegra, Congratulations...
 From All Of My Characters, AND Me.  

*~Wolf Memories*~

« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 02:26:38 am by WolfMemories »