Author Topic: Praise for BlueCrisis, Kongafire, Feareh, Sura, WhiteLightHeart, and Vespian.  (Read 2697 times)

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
BlueCrisis - Just thinking that this young lady deserves to be recognized, she is terribly sweet, and loves to make people laugh. She's a great friend that really cares for other people.

Kongafire - Also a really amazing young woman, she is there for anyone when people need to talk. She's helped me with a few... relational problems I've had, it just really makes me smile that we have people like this that want to help.

Feareh - Crazy, spunky, loveable, random, insane, a fluffybutt with a waddling ostrich.... there's not enough words to describe this woman. Feareh is one of the best friends that anyone could ask for, she too supports and is just there for people when they need help. She's very active in-game, and still keeps on top of everything in her real life.

Sura - She is amazing. FeralHeart is beyond lucky to have someone like this around. She's always looking after others, seeing if anyone needs help, and even doing her best to be around FeralHeart when she isn't feeling good. Also a big congrats to her. :3

WhiteLightHeart - Another amazing person, she's a fun, lovable person that loves her trumpet. She's willing to put up with my corny cheese jokes. She's helped me out a lot with things in the last couple weeks, it was really nice just having someone there to listen that actually cared about what I was going through, even when I thought I was annoying everyone.

Vespian - Last, but defiantly not the least, Vespian. This dude, a great addition to FH, he's great, he's a very stoic person but when you get to know him, he's a great friend. I love seeing if I can make him laugh, or just telling him random things to see what reaction it brings. He's also always willing to help those who need it, and truth be told, he puts up with a lot. (Especially with me around)

I'm gonna stop rambling now, but I just thought these six people deserve to have praise handed to them and nothing less. So thank you all for being here around FeralHeart and being so helpful, along with just being there.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 10:15:14 pm by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
It was amazingly sweet of you to post something like this Delija. I couldn't have worded it better how awesomely awesome these users are to FH, they are a brilliant addiction that no one can replace. Thank you all ^^

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
Nawh, I couldn't agree more with your descriptions of these amazing floofs.
It was really sweet of you to post this praise for them. I'm sure this will make them all grow a wide smile on their faces.~  c; <3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Aww I love you DellyBelly <3 Your message really makes me feel good hun. You're an amazing friend and you've always been there for especially on my really bad days. Your probably one of the few fluffs who has always come first to comfort others. Not to mention you are really funny and interesting. I'm lucky to have a silly awesome and kind friend like you. +floof

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Ahhh, again I say, you're such a sweetheart, Delipoof. <3 It may be cloudy and overcast where I am right now, but it's little things like this that can really brighten any day~ I'm always happy to sit down and listen to your stories and adorable corny jokes, and I can speak for the whole community when I say that we're lucky to have lovelies like you around here, too. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for this Del, this rally brought a smile to my face<3 This means so much to me ;v; <3 Thank you for being there for me and sticking by my butt when I'm a goof.

|| Preset ||

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile

Sura, Ling-ling, Cri, its honestly the least I can do or say for you guys cause you've all been there for me and put up with my crap when I was upset, FH is so lucky to have you people. Love ya <3
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 03:36:30 am by Delija »
Signature by Adelish

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
I'm sure this will make them all grow a wide smile on their faces.~  c; <3

Ms. Vitalis is indeed correct. Seeing/reading this has certainly slapped a smile upon my face. I must admit, you're truly a good friend Delija. You've always been the first one to greet me when I come online in-game and I can hardly ever find myself alone somewhere without you clinging to my leg. It honestly means a lot, whether you choose to believe that or not is your decision, and I am gratefful. In addition, I'm rather content hearing you babble to me 24/7.
With that being said, I have to agree with everyone on this thread thus far when I say that you are indeed a wonderful addition to the community and I'm glad to have gotten to know ye', Del.
+floof.
gone

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
I agree wiff Delija on this<3 Chu are are such wonderful floofs<33
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Aww Del your so sweet <333333
-runs around with my floofy ostrich- YOU KNOW YOU JELLY

Khanjo says :Wakakakakak = he wuvs you
But seriously xD, thank you for this praise hun <3 it put a smile on my face
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358