Author Topic: Praise For Lordy!  (Read 3839 times)

wolfdog01

Re: Praise For Lordy!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 10:45:28 pm »
Sura is amazing for sure.
She's so funny and nice to everyone, even when someone messes up she is always kind to guide them in the right direction. ^^
I don't think I've ever seen her get mad...And it can get hard to control one's anger sometimes...
You're the best Sura! ;D

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 10:51:41 pm »

Sura certainly deserves some praise. She's a kind hearted floofer with a good sense of humor. she helps as much as she can, and truly is a kind person.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 10:53:16 pm by MochaCocoa »

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 10:58:37 pm »
-huggles-

D'ww, how cute, River.

Merr, this fluff deserves this recognition.
Sura, you're a strong, kind-hearted, person that has been keeping FH safe so a while now, even through the tough times.
You're not afraid to help others or speak up, and I respect ya' for that.
The community thanks you for being there, Sura! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2014, 01:03:29 am »
This is a very kind notion of you.
Sura definitely deserves the love and recognition. She's an awesome floof who really does so much for the community, I think it's great that y'all are showing her such appreciation.
I'm sure she'll be so blessed to know how much she is loved and appreciated around here.
<3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2014, 02:38:08 pm »
I love you guys <3

I am touched and honored by all your kind words. You all render me speechless sometimes... You humble me

Let me say that each and everyone one of you has a special place in my heart. Even though I've never met any of you in person you've all made a significant impact in my life and you've all in some way brought me joy and warmth to my soul. You all make my time and efforts spent on Feral Heart worthwhile. Knowing that I have such wonderful people out there each day makes it all the more fun and thrilling to come on each day. Indeed February was a rough month for me in ways I can't describe but you all continued to comfort and support me even in my absence. All of you brought me happiness during that dark time and for that I can't thank you guys enough. I owe many thanks to each of you and so if I can repay your continued loyalty, friendship, kindness, with my service here I shall for as long as time and my life allows me to stay with this community.

I really can't emphasize enough how much these words mean to me. You've all made my morning and my time here in general. I hope to spend many more wonderful memorable times with you all here. Each of you are a blessing in my life. If I could hug you all I would right now.

-Sends love-
+Floof for all you kind souls.

Thank you so much for this.

Thank you ~River~ for starting this.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 02:41:19 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2014, 03:05:41 pm »
I love you guys <3

I am touched and honored by all your kind words. You all render me speechless sometimes... You humble me

Let me say that each and everyone one of you has a special place in my heart. Even though I've never met any of you in person you've all made a significant impact in my life and you've all in some way brought me joy and warmth to my soul. You all make my time and efforts spent on Feral Heart worthwhile. Knowing that I have such wonderful people out there each day makes it all the more fun and thrilling to come on each day. Indeed February was a rough month for me in ways I can't describe but you all continued to comfort and support me even in my absence. All of you brought me happiness during that dark time and for that I can't thank you guys enough. I owe many thanks to each of you and so if I can repay your continued loyalty, friendship, kindness, with my service here I shall for as long as time and my life allows me to stay with this community.

I really can't emphasize enough how much these words mean to me. You've all made my morning and my time here in general. I hope to spend many more wonderful memorable times with you all here. Each of you are a blessing in my life. If I could hug you all I would right now.

-Sends love-

Da'ww Sura!  We love you too <3  You always work so hard for this community and you take so much time out of your day to go the extra mile for us, we all appreciate it and I hope you stay with us forever :D -huggles tightly-
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:08:56 pm by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2014, 05:43:35 pm »
I love you guys <3

-Sends love-

It's so kind of you to say this, Sura <3~
We are always here for you!

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 07:37:49 am »
I love you guys <3

-Sends love-

Sura, no matter who you are, where you live, how you live, what you do, and what you don't do, you will always stay in my heart, as the best MOD, Best Friend, Angel!
Reamember Sura, we will always love you, no matter what happeneds!
You always make good choise!
I wish you luck on you're joyrney and may god lead you to the right way! I bless you! <3 ^.^ <:')
+Floof back! :)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 12:19:30 pm »
-Flails-

Thank you, Sura, for being such a wonderful person.
You're a good friend, a caring and funny person, and the community needs more people like you.
(Time for the Sura army, perhaps? -Wink wink.-)

I apologize for a late praise post. :< I haven't noticed this before.
-Waddles over to the corner of shame.-
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »
-leaps on to Ress and super glomps her-

Thank you Ress :3 That means a lot to me. As for super Sura army lol might be to derp for the server to handle. That would probably crash the game x3 I've missed chu Ressybutt since you poofed for a while but it makes me so happy to see you back around the community again. You make this place feel like a second home. You're the first friend I made upon my return to the FH community and you've always had a special place in my heart here. I hope to see you stick around more often again.

I luv chu Ressybutt <3