Author Topic: To all that I love <3  (Read 3701 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
To all that I love <3
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:06:25 pm »
Hey everyone Domino here!

I would like to praise everyone that I know and love! <3
Now I must admit I may not be able to remember some of you in my list of friend's, but keep in mind I still love you just as much as the ones who are listed here.

First off I would love to praise Whisperingwaves. <3
Whisper is one of the most amazing friends I have known. She has been around for me ever since I first joined Feral Heart, and honestly I do not know what I would have done without her. She was always so helpful, and awesome to me and loved to help cheer me up when I was very down in the dumps. So thank you so much Whisper and please keep being the awesome floof that you are.

Second I wish to praise Vasky-butt.
Vask I know I have not known you for very long, but from the time we have had together you are one of the awesomest of friends. I love being a member of your group, and wouldn't change meeting you for the world.

Raphillion.
You are one of my most dearest floofs, and I am so happy we became friends. It was funny how I had you on my list, and forgot who you were then you found me again on the Forum. Thank you so much for being my friend. You made me on of the happiest floofs around.

Sherlockian/Genny-butt
I love you so very much. You are one of the most amazing people around, and honestly you are one of the best role models here on Feral Heart. I love and adore the chances we get to have to talk to each other or hang out. When we have our calls those were a lot of fun, and I honestly enjoyed them more than anything. Thank you for being so awesome, and for taking the time to be my friend.

Dishonored/Vespian
You are so cute! I love the way you talk, and I love your character designs and art. You are adorable when you are shy, and you are one of the kindest people I know. You are a great guide into helping your fellow members understand the works of Feral Heart, and honestly you are also a grand role-model to me love. I hope you never stop being so amazing.

WhiteLightHeart/Allegra
Allegra you inspired me to be a better member, and try to help out to the best of my ability around Feral Heart. You helped bring out a love for Feral Heart I didn't even know I  had or possessed. I wish to help become even better at helping the community. You ish my senpai Ally and I am going to do what I can for meh senpai to notice me. I wuv chu Ally. <3

Redlinelies/Red
You are an amazing person. You are always doing your best for everyone on this game, and you and your fellow staff always have t put up with our crud we launch at you guys. We at times show you a great amount of disrespect, and yet you still put up with us. We are so grateful for everything that you do, and how much patience you have for your fellow members. Thank you so much for being amazing Red. You are appreciated by this member. <3

MorbidDecadence/LordSuragaha
Dear Sura you are an amazing floofy. When I met you I thought you were one of the most awesome! I know I have talked with you very little though so mostly my biggest hope is that you and me become friends. I know for sure I am going to try to look for you more often, but I do hope we get to know each other more and become better friends.

For those I may have forgotten please do not take offense to it. I love you all just as much too, but I have so many people jumbled in my head, and such a cruddy memory that I don't remember who else to put in here. I do still love you all just as much though.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:57:20 pm by Domino_NQ »

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline xSpell-Casterx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Stay where I can see you, Dazzling lights.
    • View Profile
Re: To all that I love <3
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:49:51 pm »
That is very sweet of you, darling. c: For those whom you have praised, I bet they feel very appreciated and loved. <3

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 10:54:03 pm »
I hope they feel appreciated <3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 11:50:52 pm »
O M G

Ahh this is so sweet of you Domi <33
You're such a sweet girl and I cherish our friendship every time we speak. I absolutely love having you in the group because you make everyone laugh and we all love your kind and friendly nature <333

As for the others you mentioned, I'm sure they'll feel so very loved. Definitely all deserve such a lovely praise thread :3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:25:46 am »
D'aw, this is a very nice notion of you, love! <3
I'm confident that everyone mentioned will surely be blessed by this little praise. C:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 03:46:38 am »
Awh. Ye' just made my evenin', Ms. Domino!
Ye're such a sweet floof and ye' have always greeted me with such kindness even back before ye' knew me. I have to admit I'm not used to bein' called cute so I'm a little flattered. Ye' welcome most everyone with open arms and yer heart-warmin' personality really soothes my nerves and allows me to open up whenever we converse. No doubt many feel this way who have gotten to know ye'.

This praise thread is just full of thoughtful comments and lovely nuzzles. Bound to make those who ye' have praised smile from time and time again simply knowin' they mean so much to another.
gone

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 06:16:10 am »
O M G

Ahh this is so sweet of you Domi <33
You're such a sweet girl and I cherish our friendship every time we speak. I absolutely love having you in the group because you make everyone laugh and we all love your kind and friendly nature <333

As for the others you mentioned, I'm sure they'll feel so very loved. Definitely all deserve such a lovely praise thread :3

Hehe...I try my best. <3
I just loves you a lot Vasky.

Offline StarrieNova

• Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 06:17:11 am »
Awh. Ye' just made my evenin', Ms. Domino!
Ye're such a sweet floof and ye' have always greeted me with such kindness even back before ye' knew me. I have to admit I'm not used to bein' called cute so I'm a little flattered. Ye' welcome most everyone with open arms and yer heart-warmin' personality really soothes my nerves and allows me to open up whenever we converse. No doubt many feel this way who have gotten to know ye'.

This praise thread is just full of thoughtful comments and lovely nuzzles. Bound to make those who ye' have praised smile from time and time again simply knowin' they mean so much to another.

Hehe..I didn't realize I was like dat to you. Thank you very much cause that just made my night. ^^ <3

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 02:58:25 pm »
This is such a sweet post and all of these members are very special in the community. They all deserve it!

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 06:36:09 pm »
This is truly sweet of you, and they all deserve the praise you've given them. :3
RETIRED.