Author Topic: Not able to login into the game. "Banned for 15 minutes"  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Extinction

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Not able to login into the game. "Banned for 15 minutes"
« on: July 07, 2016, 10:16:28 pm »
Okay, so, I've been trying to login and it doesn't let me, i keep getting banned for 15 minutes, I have two accounts, One is mine, one is my sisters, and I tried getting on them and they wont work, I'm checking if I'm typing something wrong, and I'm not, I'm using my password right, and I'm trying to find something on the forums and i cant quite find something that fits my problem, i saw something on the forums saying that i should just make a new account? How am i supposed to make an account right off the bat? Plus, I don't want another/new account. Why wont it let me login? Am I doing something wrong, and plus, I've also tried changing my password, and its not working.
                           Help ;-;[/font]

Offline FreakAccident

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • http://tophatlady.deviantart.com
    • TortDoll
    • FilthyDrood
    • View Profile
    • Primitive Call
Re: Not able to login into the game. "Banned for 15 minutes"
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 10:54:58 pm »

It will auto-ban you for 15 minutes each time you type your login information wrong. Make sure you're also logged in on the site first (of course) and your login information is correct. If it lets you login on the site, and you're checking your information but won't let you login in-game, then something might be up.

The MODs will have to look into your account. I heard at one point if you never posted on the forums, your accounts will be deleted (happened to one of mine).
No, I'm not new.
DeviantArt | TopHatLady
Connection Issues? Click me!
Sig By Arborath

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 11:18:45 pm »
Your in-game account should still be working. Make sure you're typing in everything correctly (it's all super sensitive!) and that you are using the numbers above your keyboard; not the numpad/numbers to the right
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Chknsoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Beyonce's chosen one
    • smol
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 11:31:18 pm »
If everything they said above is not working, you should probably contact a Mod or Admin. It seems like something they can handle!
slaying since the 90's

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 11:32:51 pm »
Another thing to consider is if you have not played FeralHeart in over a year, the server might have removed your account. Just a heads up.

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 02:30:46 am »
I don't have any advice, but just  from seeing these comments, is it actually true that your account gets deleted after a year of inactivity? Because that never happened to me. I joined Feral Heart in early 2011 and used it up until late 2012, then stopped. I didn't touch it again up until the summer of 2015. My account never got deleted over that long period of inactivity (Which was definitely over a year).

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline Extinction

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 03:50:48 pm »
Okay, Yea.... My account Briannna was deleted and i finally got my other account to work somehow, but ;-; All meh characters were deleted ;-;

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 03:58:26 pm »
That's weird since the characters should be stored on the server, but it is best to make new ones if they were deleted.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 04:04:25 pm »
Okay, Yea.... My account Briannna was deleted and i finally got my other account to work somehow, but ;-; All meh characters were deleted ;-;
The reason your characters on the Briannna account do not appear on your other account is because they are completely separate accounts and the characters do not convert over to your other account(s) (glad to hear that your current one is working, though!) If your characters on the new account are deleted, it's possible that you had either deleted them before or the characters that were made there weren't saved. Did you activate the Briannna account when you first created it?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Extinction

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 04:15:44 pm »
Yea, I activated both of them.