Author Topic: Cannot Connect to front server.  (Read 1186 times)

Gryphon Azura

Cannot Connect to front server.
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:02:16 pm »
All of a sudden yesterday, my FH stopped working. I can't log in. When enter in my username and password and click "login" It takes a moment, then says failed to connect to main server. So I cannot even access my characters. I really do not wish do uninstall and redownload FH again because I have los of files and it would be a pain, and it might not even be the problem. If someone knows whats wrong please let me know. I'm pretty sure my internet is working fine.

CloudFish

Re: Cannot Connect to front server.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:08:11 pm »
Well, as it stands, there are two things that could be wrong. One, the internet connection is not strong enough, try moving closer to modem, checking the firewall, making sure the game isn't being blocked. Also try running game as admin, I doubt this would do anything, seeing as you were able to play before.

Secondly a simple reinstall would not require you to redownload or alter your created content. Simply uninstall the game, and then find the saved download setup and reinstall it. Should supposedly fix problem.

Gryphon Azura

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 11:04:32 pm »
I think its most likely my firewall, How do I fix that?

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 01:22:04 am »
Firewall will depend on what type of security system/anti-virus you're using... Should pull up the menu for that and be able to make Feral Heart accessible.