Author Topic: Help again...directx9  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help again...directx9
« on: August 07, 2011, 05:29:38 pm »
People thought I tried that question, the answer was the one below, I did what you asked for but did not ...
Yes Go to the "Sky" FeralHeart {folder-> Media-> Sky} Sort by date the stuff, and then delete the newest thingy {Probably named "weather_0.PARTICLE"} Delete it. Then try again to open FH. If this does not work, I would try deleting the folder FH, and reinstalling.
Let me explain ... before yesterday I was playing the game normally and Feral Wolfquest heart, oh yesterday came not wolfquest the first was with a bad image, and Tava black letter without understanding anything, now the ogre feral heart enters the engine after I click ok and he says:
OGRE EXCEPTION (3: RenderingAPIException): Failed to create Direct3D9 Device: Not avaible in D3D9RenderWindows: CreateD3D9Resources at c: \ Ogre_161_tag \ RenderSystem \ Direct3D9 \ src \ OgreD3D9RenderWindows.cpp (line 597)
Well the answer I got was a bit different error, I deleted the folder that he asked for water but did not work now I have to install again? I have to do? help me!  
Here the image of the wolf quest:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/WOLFERROR.bmp

Here the wolfquest screen error:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/WOLFERROR.bmp

Here the feral heart screen error:
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Usu%E1rio/Meus%20documentos/Minhas%20imagens/helpppp.bmp

please i need help i'm donwload again couse i have unistall...        

« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 06:37:46 pm by Nathacha »

Thunderheart

Re: Help again...directx9
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »
FH just decided to not let Direct3D work. Either change to OpenGL until Direct3D works again, or reinstall.
The error you posted an answer to is the doubled-particle-error, not the one you have.

Btw, you need to upload pictures if you want us to see them. Example, on this site: http://tinypic.com/
It's simple, free, and you don't have to register.